Latest PSU headlines:

PSN ID
    iGBx-Rated

Worst Black Ops 2 Hacker Ever Is Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0R4aF_CEXk

This hacker called TheJarniBoi is exposed. He is hacking in a game of Search & Destroy on the map Carrier. He gets scorestreaks anytime he wants, he makes other player's get their scorestreaaks after one or two kills, he sucks other player's into a group, he can fly and jump really high, he has access to DLC camo even though it's not out yet, he can give DLC camo to other player's, he can change other player's names and change the colour of other player's names.
    This guy needs to get banned and this hack needs to be fixed or patched before it becomes widespread and becomes such a big problem that player's will stop playing the game.
    Bring this video to Treyarch's attention please guys.

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I wish I could hack like this...not for online play, just for playing with bots offline splitscreen.

But yeah, this guy is a tool.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Wasn't sooo bad.

It's not like it'll get fixed either.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Wasn't sooo bad.

It's not like it'll get fixed either.
    You'd be lying if you said that it wouldn't be a little fun to run around doing super jumps, and flying.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    That looks fun..to a certain extent lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    at least they dont freeze the room! having you restarting your ps3 smh

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post

But yeah, this guy is a tool.
    Why is tool used as an insult? If someone called me a tool, I would be flattered, for it would reveal to strangers that I am someone who is durable, efficient, and a commonly saught commodity in the face of crisis.

Something being sweet, on the other hand, would imply the long-term risk of rotted teeth and an expansive waistline. I'm just curious how tool became such a dominant insult.

In regards to the topic, I agree, the hacker and his exploits seem to be pretty sweet.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post
    Why is tool used as an insult? If someone called me a tool, I would be flattered, for it would reveal to strangers that I am someone who is durable, efficient, and a commonly saught commodity in the face of crisis.

Something being sweet, on the other hand, would imply the long-term risk of rotted teeth and an expansive waistline. I'm just curious how tool became such a dominant insult.

In regards to the topic, I agree, the hacker and his exploits seem to be pretty sweet.
    Sure, but on the other hand with the insult tool, it implies that you are an otherwise useless piece of crap that cannot do jack $#@! without assistance. Radically assuming that tool is used for describing a durable person who is very good at one thing, but useless at everything else also works I suppose.

Would you rather I just call him a douchebag hacker that sucks at the game, and thus cheats because his mom is a $#@! in the typical sense of gamerstyle insults that are frequently thrown. Where is it you hear tool being used as an insult as commonplace?

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Wow, he really messed up everything in that game. I can't even imagine how he did it and on a PS3 too. I thought it would be a PC hack.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    You'd be lying if you said that it wouldn't be a little fun to run around doing super jumps, and flying.
    It wouldn't be fun for me. I'm just not that good at the game. Even with those hacks, I'd have a KDR in the red. LMAO.

11. Likes A7MAD likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I was once in a hacked lobby in, Modern Warfare 2 in which everyone was running super fast and killing each other with one bullet. I was getting beat but it was a lot of fun.

Unbound Mercenary
    It wouldn't be fun for me. I'm just not that good at the game. Even with those hacks, I'd have a KDR in the red. LMAO.
    Psssh, I'm in the red most every game these days, just to add a little variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    I was once in a hacked lobby in, Modern Warfare 2 in which everyone was running super fast and killing each other with one bullet. I was getting beat but it was a lot of fun.
    Super speed glitches were fun.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Low gravity and super speed was fun lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    My gf has just been in a lobby playing against this idiot. He was shooting bullets out his hands, doing those outrageous jumps and had an AGR out from the start of the game!

Have to admit laughed my ass off, but if I had been playing would have been soo pissed lol

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Super Elite
    Sure, but on the other hand with the insult tool, it implies that you are an otherwise useless piece of crap that cannot do jack $#@! without assistance. Radically assuming that tool is used for describing a durable person who is very good at one thing, but useless at everything else also works I suppose.

Would you rather I just call him a douchebag hacker that sucks at the game, and thus cheats because his mom is a $#@! in the typical sense of gamerstyle insults that are frequently thrown. Where is it you hear tool being used as an insult as commonplace?
    Ha, I don't care what you use to describe someone, I was just curious. As for hearing tool in abundance, I live and work in an affluent community where a lot of college/high-school kids like to hang about. I work at a library and restaurant, both wherein I talk with lots of people, and sometimes people will tell me their stories about this, that, or the other guy, and call him her or whoever a tool. It's used a lot by young, bulky guys, I've noticed. The skinnier kids use douche.

AS FOR THE TOPIC!: So long as a hacker isn't trying to harm my console/computer or whatever, and makes it so that while he is highly over-powered he can still be taken down, I don't mind. I've always viewed these encounters as boss fights. I remember when I used to play Gunz I would encounter this guy who could fly around the map and fire his rocket-launcher with the rapidity of an auto-machine gun. He wasn't immortal, though (plenty of hackers chose to be immortal) so it was fun for me. Other people would enter the game and leave, but I'd stay and duke it out with him for kicks, sprinting away from a rain of explosions on my ass and turning corners to try and fire off brief shots before running away from.

Another guy had made it so that a series of explosions followed behind his character, so that anyone in his immediate vicinity would be blown up to $#@! and beyond if they so much as sneezed in his direction. I kept my distance and fired off at him and eventually killed him. He spawned and would chase, I would run, and etc.

Lagged my computer to all hell, though.

Supreme Veteran
    I thumbed the post up, not because I agree that you would still be negative KD lol but because it was a funny comment you made.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    I thumbed the post up, not because I agree that you would still be negative KD lol but because it was a funny comment you made.
    Whoa, why does it say you want to have sex with the post?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    Definitely just agree. It's true. I rarely have a positive KDR.

Unbound Mercenary
    Definitely just agree. It's true. I rarely have a positive KDR.
    Every time we played in a game you never got negative KD. We were both always positive man.

Although, I find I usually do better when playing with friends.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    They going to start needing anticheat tech and hardware banning players. Cos its easy to create a free account for PS3 and be up and running again.

Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post

Yes. Tools are useful

Ultimate Veteran
    He should be banned for life

PSN ID
    CbKz_true_gamer_
    this guy been doing it for a while now a guy from nextgenupdate claims he is the 1 doing it

Superior Member

PSN ID
    XSpike
    Last I heard from the developers, they said it was Sony's fault which we all know its not because every other game doesn't have hacks. Which leads to one company to blame.. But nope they say its Sony's fault so they don't have to fix it.

So that hacker is right.... CoD hack ops and modern hacks. hacks @ war
    Bow down before Drippy - Lord High Lord of the Fairies

Forum Elder
    its s*** like that that made me quit playing multiplayer online.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information