Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Thats where i would like it to go and what looks like its going towards. Also 2 people gave me a thumbs up for my comment so thats 3 vs 1 and majority rules muahahahaha. Im mad with power!!!
    I guess there is certain charm on carrying baby on a sling and trying to keep it silent during a stealth portions..
    'no, no one in their sane mind uses OpenGL on PS3' - Repi
    'nope, PS3 uses a wonderful low-level API called libgcm' - Repi

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippone View Post
    I guess there is certain charm on carrying baby on a sling and trying to keep it silent during a stealth portions..
    I never said anything about a baby. The kid could be 10 years old.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    We will see Uncharted 4 lol.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    yes. lets see drakes kid take over. The Mummy 2 all over again but in video game form. stupid idea.

Tacos Rule!

Unbound Mercenary
    Uncharted 4, depending how far Emily Rose is into the pregnancy, they could work on other parts of the game that don't include her, then do her stuff last after she is no longer pregnant. I think thats what will end up going down.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Dedicated Member
    Most probably UC4, Sony said that they want the best possible launch lineup for the PS4, no chance in hell that that lineup would be complete without an Uncharted. In any case I for one, don't want to have to babysit Nate's/Elena's kids, or having the kids featured as an important part of the story. Too early to go there imo, but after Uncharted 3, you have to wonder how Naughty Dog will work out the narrative. Drake has an intrinsic lust for adventure, but at the same time we watched him grow miles and bounds in Uncharted 3, to the point that he realized his greatest fears, and his life's true treasures (i.e. the people he cared about).

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    yes. lets see drakes kid take over. The Mummy 2 all over again but in video game form. stupid idea.
    please don't relate Naughty Dog to the drivel that passes for 'talent' in hollywood

if Amy Hennig is at the reins no doubt it will be as suspenseful and thrilling as Uncharted 2 and 3 (the latter to a lesser extent).
    if a game storyteller envisions something, a skilled team WILL make it a reality. most recently Bioshock Infinite exemplifies that.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    New IP... Dawn of the wolf (working title)

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    New IP... Dawn of the wolf (working title)
    Where did you hear this from? Not sure if I want another uncharted just yet I think I would prefer a new ip first then uncharted then tlou sequel but like a few have said i think Sony will want a running start this gen and uncharted 4 gives them the best chance of that over a new ip most likely

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    While I would love to see an Uncharted 4 (shoot, I really need to play Uncharted 3), I hope Naughty Dog proceeds carefully. Let's face it: Even the best, most interesting and immersive of series can become repetitive and fall into mundanity. I think Assassin's Creed is an excellent example of this, although I know some people will violently disagree with me on that point.

Uncharted, as some of the comments in this thread reveal, has the potential to become very cliché. HellJester, for example, brought up in his idea that Nate becomes a family man but is forced out of his retirement when the 'bad guys' kidnap his family. Is this a boring or bad idea? Not at all, but it's a story we've heard and seen many a time. Uncharted is an excellent franchise, one of the best things PlayStation has going for it in my opinion, I just hope that Naughty Dog continues to innovate and create unique stories so that it remains that way.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I think ND have enough respect for their work to stop it if they thing its being watered down. All good things must come to an end.
    I firmly think ND is working on new ip, unless sony is being greedy (which doesn't seem like sony since they give creative freedom to first parties)

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I think ND have enough respect for their work to stop it if they thing its being watered down. All good things must come to an end.
    I firmly think ND is working on new ip, unless sony is being greedy (which doesn't seem like sony since they give creative freedom to first parties)
    I do think it possible for there to be another Uncharted title without it becoming watered down. I only fear that greediness will overtake the desire to continue making a great series greater. Over the years, however, I think ND has earned our trust in developing high-quality, creative titles.

A new IP would also be good, although I'm not sure how likely that will be granted they're working on The Last of Us already. I'm not very aware of ND's resources or staff size, though, so it could be possible.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I can only imagine what an Uncharted game would look like running on PS4 hardware.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I can only imagine what an Uncharted game would look like running on PS4 hardware.
    It would be approaching photo-realism, for sure... especially granted I could say the same for Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 4 plus a new IP

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1979 View Post
    Where did you hear this from? Not sure if I want another uncharted just yet I think I would prefer a new ip first then uncharted then tlou sequel but like a few have said i think Sony will want a running start this gen and uncharted 4 gives them the best chance of that over a new ip most likely
    Much like there were easter eggs about tlou in uncharted 3... Look for easter eggs in tlou about an upcoming game. (This is speculation only)

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Superior Member
    Items Guerrilla GamesVitaJoker (limited ICON)
    i would be surprised...aactually shocked... if its anything other than U4

Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    Much like there were easter eggs about tlou in uncharted 3... Look for easter eggs in tlou about an upcoming game. (This is speculation only)
    Ah right lets hope so then. Looking forward to tlou as well looking like it could be a classic to leave the ps3 with

Thread Information