Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Ni No Kuni Developer Creating PlayStation 4 Game

Ni No Kuni Developer Creating PlayStation 4 Game
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...station-4-game
    Level-5, the Japanese developer behind the Dark Cloud series, Dragon Quest VIII, Rogue Galaxy, the Professor Layton franchise and – most recently – the surprise-hit PS3-exclusive JRPG Ni No Kuni, is officially working on a PlayStation 4 game.

Word comes from Gematsu (via Nikkei Trendy), with CEO and President Akihiro Hino stating, “It’s still in the planning stages, but we are also working on a PlayStation 4 title. We might be able to announce it soon.”

What could the game be? The fact that it’s a PS4 game evokes three franchises (or would-be franchises) in particular: Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy and Ni No Kuni. The latter would be an exceptionally exciting prospect considering Level-5 was clear that if the game sold well in the west – and it did – they would think about doing another one. However, a new Dark Cloud and Rogue Galaxy would also be cool, as would an entirely new game.

What do you want Level-5’s PlayStation 4 game to be?

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    WAAAAY too late posting this lol it's already in the PS4 games section
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    WAAAAY too late posting this lol it's already in the PS4 games section
    Lol wow I put it in the wrong section. No wonder I didn't see It posted. FAIL!

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information