Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Guru
    Most games have better loading times when playing trough HDD than blu-ray, it can make significant difference in experience.
    -------
    Couple of nice blog posts about OpenGL.
    The Truth on OpenGL Driver Quality
    Things that drive me nuts about OpenGL

1 gb

2 gb

Welp, I learned something new today. I wasn't aware that I could change the harddrive space of my PS3, so now I'll be looking into that!

Quote Originally Posted by ZTMIKE View Post
    Okay I have a couple questions..

1.) I was searching Newegg.com for the biggest harddrive available for a super-slim PS3 and saw the "green" western digital 1.5TB but saw a review on it that said its to big in actual dimensions? Using Playstation Plus I can see how fast my harddrive space will get used up and just want the biggest drive I can safely and effectively put into my SS PS3.

2.) can you stack the one year subscription of PS Plus codes so say if I buy one could I buy another 1 year and enter it in also?

3.) I was searching around and came across the official Sony Bluetooth headset 7.1 and a "Pulse" headset that's suppose to be the premium version ..just wondering if the Pulse one is worth it over the "basic" version?

Sorry for the questions..it's been probably 2 years or so since I had a PS3 but recently bought the super slim uncharted 3 bundle 250GB and trying to get back into the game.

BTW: if anyone wants to add me on PSN my ID is: ztmike

Just don't add me if you only play sports or barely get on and let me know your from the forums here.
    1) Should fit if it's a 2.5" drive, even if it is the thicker drives. But upgrading to a drive that size isn't worth it. I had a 750GB drive for my PS3 when it first launched, and after a year I was downgraded to 320 because it just wasn't being used. It was good to be able to say "Awesome, I've got all my stuff on there now" But in reality it never got used. Also made backing the drive up very long, boring and difficult. All your content is available to you on PSN and can be downloaded over and over, So I'd go with something in the 320 - 500 region and save your cash.

2) No idea, good question, I'd like to know??

3) I just recently got that Pulse headset, taking the pulse aspect out of it. It's an amazingly high quality pair of headphones for the price! In terms of build quality and audio quality, they are spot on. The built in mic works perfectly. The magic is in the pulse, basically replacing your home subwoofer. It doesn't always suit the game your playing, so it's great that it can be disabled. Don't mistake it for "just vibration feedback for your head" It's true low frequency response, and it feels pretty epic when your on Battlefield 3, or COD, and you're firing off 30 rounds and high volume!

Thread Information