Hey everyone. I apologize it's taken me so long to catch up on this discussion.

The last several days have been hair-yankingly frustrating for me, as I'm sure it has been for many of you. I want to echo the words of Cuguy, Steven, Chille, and Ghost, and I speak for the entire PSU staff and content team when I say, Thank you. Sincerely, thank you.

For your patience. For your feedback. For sticking around and weathering the storm of what has been a trying time for all of us.

The new server was put in place earlier today, and downtime for maintenance was much shorter than expected. For me, the change has been dramatic. The site is loading faster than it ever has in my nine months of working here, and I've yet to encounter a single page load error.

I've read every single post in this thread, and I stand behind all of you. We need PSU to be at its absolute best for the incoming generation. We have a chance to make internet history with the greatest PlayStation community on the web, but for that to happen, we need a site that works--consistently, without worry--and bonds of friendship and camaraderie that hold us through the times when it doesn't.

We're well on our way to achieving the former, and this community has had the latter for years.

As the summer months approach and we start positioning PSU to be the most tremendous home for PlayStation on the web, I want to put a call out to every community member, reader, and friend on these forums. If you ever have any questions or concerns about PSU--our news and editorial content, the forums and the state of things, or if you just want to chat!--please feel free to email me at my personal work address: kyle@psu.com.

I extend this invitation to every member of the community--if not for you, I wouldn't be here today writing about PlayStation. By merely visiting PSU and joining the conversation, you've changed my life in more ways than you know, and I count you among my friends.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."