Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Jak & Daxter HD Collection for Vita confirmed for June 19, 2013? More evidency

Just found this at Fnac's website (a french mega bookstore turned mega mall):

Even more fuel to the fire. Is Sony thinking about releasing HD collections in the Vita? I know I'd damn sure buy them all again to play them on my Vita. Still have to go through Jak 3, Ratchet and Clank 2 and 3 plus Sly 2 and 3.
    Would you get these HD collections if they launched on the Vita?
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Nah. I'll pass.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Yeah same, I'd rather have Sly 2 if I could only choose one out of all the Collections though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Honestly, I'm just tired of the remakes. I'd rather see some new stuff instead of things I've already played.

5. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I'd rather have these than most of the indie crap they've been giving us, when are Sony gonna invest in the AAA games? It's being treated like a phone atm.
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Already have it on PS3. I don't get the hype of J&D. I loved the first one and platinumed it, but Jak 2 got boring incredibly fast..they ruined it.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

8. Likes GalapagosaraY, AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Omfg amazing news . Got the PS3 version and PS2 original copies too . probably end up finding these on the store for cheap few months after release. Will get them then

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    I don't see why people are so bent out of shape about it. Sony isn't forcing you to buy this, you can just not get it. This is for the people that have a Vita and haven't got to experience a classic Ip or Die hard fans

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    You should get it free if you already bought it via PSN IMO.

Super Elite
    I just bought this for my PS3, but I'd probably nab it on the Vita, too. I loved the Jak games growing up, but playing them again Jak and Daxter is definitely the one that has aged the finest.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post
    I just bought this for my PS3, but I'd probably nab it on the Vita, too. I loved the Jak games growing up, but playing them again Jak and Daxter is definitely the one that has aged the finest.
    Yeah. I only ever played the first when I was a kid, but never played the rest. I gotta say I wasn't too impressed by the 2nd a year ago, but I can see how massive it was for a game of its time.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I've only ever played Jak 2 before out of those games, I might get it if I'm not busy with other games. Rather play new releases than old games tbh

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Even if those older games are better than new ones? That's like someone choosing Final Fantasy XIII over something like Chrono Trigger (which would be a big mistake lol).

Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Even if those older games are better than new ones? That's like someone choosing Final Fantasy XIII over something like Chrono Trigger (which would be a big mistake lol).
    I mean it in the sense that I'd rather Sony be pushing new titles and not just rehash old games as new releases and hd collections

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    I agree with that, but I'd still prefer some HD PS2 Classics over the indie crap they keep bringing personally.

I think the biggest thing we need is some big/ger budget new IPs. More Tearaway.

Sorry for the slight off topicness too guys

Thread Information