Latest PSU headlines:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
Results 126 to 133 of 133
  1. #126
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    164
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    You guys just confused me. What do you expect him to make? PSU's version of "The Hollywood Blacklist"? Seems a rather pointless exercise.
    Then he shouldnt play the fanboy card because it just derails the thread. And yeah I've been guilty of doing the exact same thing before but now I see why people got on my case about it so I've knocked it off. Anyway good one about the Hollywood blacklist. lol

  2. #127
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,837
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,573 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Then he shouldnt play the fanboy card because it just derails the thread. And yeah I've been guilty of doing the exact same thing before but now I see why people got on my case about it so I've knocked it off. Anyway good one about the Hollywood blacklist. lol
    lol no worries.

    I was just saying - since I've been guilty of it too - simply from a logistical perspective. As in, if he did have a list in mind, how could he continually fill it? Who would be left out out/put in un-necessarily?

    Heck, for example, just thinking about the guys here that play Dust 514 is hard enough (off the top of my head - and there are quite a few!) let alone fanboys.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  3. #128
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    164
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    lol no worries. I was just saying - since I've been guilty of it too - simply from a logistical perspective. As in, if he did have a list in mind, how could he continually fill it? Who would be left out out/put in un-necessarily? Heck, for example, just thinking about the guys here that play Dust 514 is hard enough (off the top of my head - and there are quite a few!) let alone fanboys.
    lol Yep. Looking over that list would be like reading War and Peace. lol

  4. #129
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,290
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    153,515 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Can we have a show of hands?

    1/ Thinks MS will implement "online required"

    2/ Are you fine with it if they do.

    Me?

    1/ No
    2/ No
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

  5. #130
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    164
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No on both counts.

  6. #131
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,837
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,573 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Can we have a show of hands?

    1/ Thinks MS will implement "online required"

    2/ Are you fine with it if they do.

    Me?

    1/ No
    2/ No
    Same here.

    Cos it's suicide to do so.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  7. #132
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,597
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    95,101 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well dangit, I wanted it to be a surprise.

  8. #133
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    14,886 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Can we have a show of hands?

    1/ Thinks MS will implement "online required"

    2/ Are you fine with it if they do.

    Me?

    1/ No
    2/ No
    No
    No
    I think they would love to do it and its good that this discussion is out in the wild so to speak so that it keeps the hubris at bay a bit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.