PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime

[Completed] K-JI and Saikou's Grand Slam Gaming new series sig

Hey all, your friendly neighbourhood series creator coming at you with a sig request for the cover of my new series.

Please use the following two pictures to create a sig and make it in two sizes: 1) Max size for this site and 2) Big enough to go across the chest of a T-Shirt. Yes, I am going to make it a T-Shirt at some point.

Please add the following title on the sig: 'K-JI and Saikou's Grand Slam Gaming'

Other than that, get creative! No restrictions!

The reward will be your sig being showcased as the cover page every time I make an entry in the series, allowing thousands upon thousands of viewers to see your work.

Super thanks to all!

K-JI

Saikou

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    clear_as_night
    Items User name style
    I'm not gonna lie... this was hard and I really didn't know where to go with it!
    Here's what I've come up with...

AND

Two versions here.... Original and a colour variation. I've done my best to use transparent pixels so you can put it on any colour t-shirt that you want.

Let me know if you need other sizes.

PSN ID: clear_as_night
    "XBOX IS ABOUT TO BECOME THE NEXT WATER COOLER" ~ NANCY TELLEM, ENTERTAINMENT AND DIGITAL MEDIA PRESIDENT OF MICROSOFT

Thread Information