Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 213
  1. #51
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    22,185 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    does not mean he did it
    And I didn't say it was, it could be a coincidence, but I would consider this something to investigate immediately.


  2. #52
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,031
    Rep Power
    115
    Points
    40,471 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's safe to say, if you want to survive in the 21st century, Avoid crowds!!

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    20
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    624 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    It's safe to say, if you want to survive in the 21st century, Avoid crowds!!

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    you pretty much have to now a days..:/

  4. #54
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    82,250 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by raremew View Post
    you pretty much have to now a days..:/
    or people stop being totally assholes to others they wont have a reason to kill



  5. Likes Admartian likes this post
  6. #55
    El Presidente
    podsaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a box
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,972
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    25,148 (0 Banked)
    Terrible just terrible! This world makes me sad and concerned about humans future.

    Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

  7. #56
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    20
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    624 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    or people stop being totally assholes to others they wont have a reason to kill
    its pretty much seems like people cant stop killing other people..these people want power and killing others make them feel like they have power. eh..

  8. #57
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,218
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    46,342 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    or people stop being totally assholes to others they wont have a reason to kill
    This, but it's still not a guarantee - doubt that it ever will.

    But it sure goes a long way to help minimise it.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  9. #58
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,525
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    4,023 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    or people stop being totally assholes to others they wont have a reason to kill
    I'm sure those people on the sidewalk were being complete assholes to somebody huh?

    You know what? I just realized somebody was a total asshole to me earlier...BRB yo!

  10. #59
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,218
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    46,342 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekmon View Post
    I'm sure those people on the sidewalk were being complete assholes to somebody huh?

    You know what? I just realized somebody was a total asshole to me earlier...BRB yo!
    No I don't think that's what he meant.

    We don't know anything for now - but I believe DJ was alluding more to something along the lines of being better to your fellow man.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  11. Likes -Dj- likes this post
  12. #60
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,525
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    4,023 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    No I don't think that's what he meant.

    We don't know anything for now - but I believe DJ was alluding more to something along the lines of being better to your fellow man.
    Well he sure doesn't come off that way.

  13. #61
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This was a senseless violent crime that didn't need to happen I hope they find the person or persons responsible.

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  14. #62
    Master Sage
    Jaeger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,380
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    2,083 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    DDD, that particular image was taken from the Sky News site. I highly doubt it's Photoshopped. I also highly doubt that the figure has anything to do with the bombs, probably just a coincidence.

    Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.


  15. #63
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    22,092
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    24,246 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Terrible just terrible! This world makes me sad and concerned about humans future.
    The human race will be fine, we could use some mass cleansing. Start a fresh.

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  16. #64
    Forum Sage
    MjW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,506
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    7,641 (44,164 Banked)
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Oh man. You just walk down the street on your lunch break and stop to see the runners and boom! Scary stuff.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

    .

  17. #65
    Master Sage
    Jaeger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,380
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    2,083 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    What's pissing me off about this is that I'm seeing people on my Facebook feed actually COMPLAINING about the bombings. I can understand the hatred towards the media seeming to be entirely focused on the two lives lost in Boston when hundreds of lives are lost in the Middle East each month but that doesn't make the Boston bombings any less tragic.

    Fact of the matter is, the bombings have come as a complete shock to the system - you just don't expect this sort of thing to happen. Two lives have been lost and many others lives are currently hanging in the balance. And those who do survive, well, their lives have been changed forever. Limbs have been lost, their lives will not be the same again.

    People need to stop being so damn ignorant and disrespectful, and show a little remorse for the lives lost yesterday.

    Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.


  18. Likes Admartian , Rekmon, Updator , Serinous likes this post
  19. #66
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,620 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The thing that confuses me the most about these bombings is lets say this was another middle east attack, why the marathon? Why an event were people from all the world not just Americans compete in? it is a stupid move because chances are someone from the one of the other countries is hurt and that could lead to something. Sure ok it is American soil, but again it has people from all the world.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  20. #67
    Forum Sage
    MjW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,506
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    7,641 (44,164 Banked)
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    The thing that confuses me the most about these bombings is lets say this was another middle east attack, why the marathon? Why an event were people from all the world not just Americans compete in? it is a stupid move because chances are someone from the one of the other countries is hurt and that could lead to something. Sure ok it is American soil, but again it has people from all the world.
    You don't really believe terrorists are out to get only American passport holders right?


    On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

    .

  21. #68
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    What's pissing me off about this is that I'm seeing people on my Facebook feed actually COMPLAINING about the bombings. I can understand the hatred towards the media seeming to be entirely focused on the two lives lost in Boston when hundreds of lives are lost in the Middle East each month but that doesn't make the Boston bombings any less tragic.

    Fact of the matter is, the bombings have come as a complete shock to the system - you just don't expect this sort of thing to happen. Two lives have been lost and many others lives are currently hanging in the balance. And those who do survive, well, their lives have been changed forever. Limbs have been lost, their lives will not be the same again.

    People need to stop being so damn ignorant and disrespectful, and show a little remorse for the lives lost yesterday.
    Well, it does put our presence in the Middle East in perspective, since they have to deal with things like this on a weekly basis.

    http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/

  22. #69
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    20
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    624 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Terrible just terrible! This world makes me sad and concerned about humans future.
    seems like the future will probably get worse. people have always been killing other people since the begining of time

  23. #70
    Master Sage
    Jaeger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,380
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    2,083 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Well, it does put our presence in the Middle East in perspective, since they have to deal with things like this on a weekly basis.

    http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/
    I'm not denying that what's happening in the Middle East is terrible, quite the opposite. I have sympathy for the families of every American or British soldier killed while on duty. What I'm against is people implying that, because of the high number of deaths in the Middle East, it's the worst thing to ever happen to humans. Just this morning on Facebook I saw a post that said, and I quote, 'OMG PEOPLE, STOP MOANING ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBS! IT WAS 2 PEOPLE! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS KILLED IN IRAQ EVERY MONTH??' - can you honestly tell me that that kind of logic is not somewhat retarded?

    I can understand what people are trying to get at, trust me, I can. But just because there are X,XXX more deaths in the Middle East than the XX deaths in Boston doesn't mean that the bombings in America should be, for lack of a better word, shunned. I really do lose faith in humanity when I see people with logic like the ones I see on Facebook.

    Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.


  24. #71
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    66,528 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    DDD, that particular image was taken from the Sky News site. I highly doubt it's Photoshopped. I also highly doubt that the figure has anything to do with the bombs, probably just a coincidence.
    Could be the maintenance man, I have been on many a roof servicing AC units.
    Last edited by keefy; 04-16-2013 at 15:58.

  25. #72
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    82,250 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I'm not denying that what's happening in the Middle East is terrible, quite the opposite. I have sympathy for the families of every American or British soldier killed while on duty. What I'm against is people implying that, because of the high number of deaths in the Middle East, it's the worst thing to ever happen to humans. Just this morning on Facebook I saw a post that said, and I quote, 'OMG PEOPLE, STOP MOANING ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBS! IT WAS 2 PEOPLE! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS KILLED IN IRAQ EVERY MONTH??' - can you honestly tell me that that kind of logic is not somewhat retarded?

    I can understand what people are trying to get at, trust me, I can. But just because there are X,XXX more deaths in the Middle East than the XX deaths in Boston doesn't mean that the bombings in America should be, for lack of a better word, shunned. I really do lose faith in humanity when I see people with logic like the ones I see on Facebook.
    so your saying hate people posting stuff like this on facebook ?


    i think they trying to blame people when the news only reports one $#@!ing thing
    it ain't peoples fault they know more aboot boston attacks then whats happen in middle east



  26. #73
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,954
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    71,739 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    WHO CARES ABOUT THEM
    If someone says that, then I understand what you're saying.


    However...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I have sympathy for the families of every American or British soldier killed while on duty.
    That's not what people are referring to. You're forgetting the 600,000 Iraqi civilians we killed and the thousands of innocent people we've killed with drone strikes.
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-16-2013 at 16:15.

  27. #74
    Master Sage
    Jaeger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,380
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    2,083 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've literally just seen that photo posted on Facebook -- funnily enough, it was posted by an ex-member of PSU -- and, yeah, that kinda $#@! does piss me off. But I wouldn't expect anything less by the wonderful people over at 4chan. Again, yes, it's terrible that the media seems to ignore the ongoing war in the Middle East but go crazy over the bombings in Boston but, I repeat, it does not make the bombings in Boston any less tragic. A loss of life, by any means, is horrible, yet people seem to be downplaying the incident. It's disrespectful.

    Ixion, I'll try and find the post I referenced but I fear that it's been deleted. It's apparent I'm not the only one who was offended by the post as quite a few people commented on it. I'll do my best, though. But, yes, people were actually saying that.

    Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.


  28. #75
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    82,250 (302,302 Banked)
    prolly the people that bomb boston did it because they one of those people that go up in arms about you can spend millions on a race but not on homeless people ect



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.