Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    does not mean he did it
    And I didn't say it was, it could be a coincidence, but I would consider this something to investigate immediately.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    It's safe to say, if you want to survive in the 21st century, Avoid crowds!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    It's safe to say, if you want to survive in the 21st century, Avoid crowds!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    you pretty much have to now a days..:/

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by raremew View Post
    you pretty much have to now a days..:/
    or people stop being totally assholes to others they wont have a reason to kill

5. Likes Admartian likes this post
    El Presidente
    Terrible just terrible! This world makes me sad and concerned about humans future.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    its pretty much seems like people cant stop killing other people..these people want power and killing others make them feel like they have power. eh..

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    This, but it's still not a guarantee - doubt that it ever will.

But it sure goes a long way to help minimise it.
    Be Together - Not the same.

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    I'm sure those people on the sidewalk were being complete assholes to somebody huh?

You know what? I just realized somebody was a total asshole to me earlier...BRB yo!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekmon View Post
    I'm sure those people on the sidewalk were being complete assholes to somebody huh?

You know what? I just realized somebody was a total asshole to me earlier...BRB yo!
    No I don't think that's what he meant.

We don't know anything for now - but I believe DJ was alluding more to something along the lines of being better to your fellow man.
    Be Together - Not the same.

11. Likes -Dj- likes this post
    Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    No I don't think that's what he meant.

We don't know anything for now - but I believe DJ was alluding more to something along the lines of being better to your fellow man.
    Well he sure doesn't come off that way.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    This was a senseless violent crime that didn't need to happen I hope they find the person or persons responsible.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    DDD, that particular image was taken from the Sky News site. I highly doubt it's Photoshopped. I also highly doubt that the figure has anything to do with the bombs, probably just a coincidence.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Terrible just terrible! This world makes me sad and concerned about humans future.
    The human race will be fine, we could use some mass cleansing. Start a fresh.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Oh man. You just walk down the street on your lunch break and stop to see the runners and boom! Scary stuff.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Master Sage
    What's pissing me off about this is that I'm seeing people on my Facebook feed actually COMPLAINING about the bombings. I can understand the hatred towards the media seeming to be entirely focused on the two lives lost in Boston when hundreds of lives are lost in the Middle East each month but that doesn't make the Boston bombings any less tragic.

Fact of the matter is, the bombings have come as a complete shock to the system - you just don't expect this sort of thing to happen. Two lives have been lost and many others lives are currently hanging in the balance. And those who do survive, well, their lives have been changed forever. Limbs have been lost, their lives will not be the same again.

People need to stop being so damn ignorant and disrespectful, and show a little remorse for the lives lost yesterday.

18. Likes Admartian , Rekmon, Updator , Serinous likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The thing that confuses me the most about these bombings is lets say this was another middle east attack, why the marathon? Why an event were people from all the world not just Americans compete in? it is a stupid move because chances are someone from the one of the other countries is hurt and that could lead to something. Sure ok it is American soil, but again it has people from all the world.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    The thing that confuses me the most about these bombings is lets say this was another middle east attack, why the marathon? Why an event were people from all the world not just Americans compete in? it is a stupid move because chances are someone from the one of the other countries is hurt and that could lead to something. Sure ok it is American soil, but again it has people from all the world.
    You don't really believe terrorists are out to get only American passport holders right?

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    What's pissing me off about this is that I'm seeing people on my Facebook feed actually COMPLAINING about the bombings. I can understand the hatred towards the media seeming to be entirely focused on the two lives lost in Boston when hundreds of lives are lost in the Middle East each month but that doesn't make the Boston bombings any less tragic.

Fact of the matter is, the bombings have come as a complete shock to the system - you just don't expect this sort of thing to happen. Two lives have been lost and many others lives are currently hanging in the balance. And those who do survive, well, their lives have been changed forever. Limbs have been lost, their lives will not be the same again.

People need to stop being so damn ignorant and disrespectful, and show a little remorse for the lives lost yesterday.
    Well, it does put our presence in the Middle East in perspective, since they have to deal with things like this on a weekly basis.

http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    seems like the future will probably get worse. people have always been killing other people since the begining of time

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Well, it does put our presence in the Middle East in perspective, since they have to deal with things like this on a weekly basis.

http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/
    I'm not denying that what's happening in the Middle East is terrible, quite the opposite. I have sympathy for the families of every American or British soldier killed while on duty. What I'm against is people implying that, because of the high number of deaths in the Middle East, it's the worst thing to ever happen to humans. Just this morning on Facebook I saw a post that said, and I quote, 'OMG PEOPLE, STOP MOANING ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBS! IT WAS 2 PEOPLE! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS KILLED IN IRAQ EVERY MONTH??' - can you honestly tell me that that kind of logic is not somewhat retarded?

I can understand what people are trying to get at, trust me, I can. But just because there are X,XXX more deaths in the Middle East than the XX deaths in Boston doesn't mean that the bombings in America should be, for lack of a better word, shunned. I really do lose faith in humanity when I see people with logic like the ones I see on Facebook.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    DDD, that particular image was taken from the Sky News site. I highly doubt it's Photoshopped. I also highly doubt that the figure has anything to do with the bombs, probably just a coincidence.
    Could be the maintenance man, I have been on many a roof servicing AC units.
    Last edited by keefy; 04-16-2013 at 15:58.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    I'm not denying that what's happening in the Middle East is terrible, quite the opposite. I have sympathy for the families of every American or British soldier killed while on duty. What I'm against is people implying that, because of the high number of deaths in the Middle East, it's the worst thing to ever happen to humans. Just this morning on Facebook I saw a post that said, and I quote, 'OMG PEOPLE, STOP MOANING ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBS! IT WAS 2 PEOPLE! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS KILLED IN IRAQ EVERY MONTH??' - can you honestly tell me that that kind of logic is not somewhat retarded?

I can understand what people are trying to get at, trust me, I can. But just because there are X,XXX more deaths in the Middle East than the XX deaths in Boston doesn't mean that the bombings in America should be, for lack of a better word, shunned. I really do lose faith in humanity when I see people with logic like the ones I see on Facebook.
    so your saying hate people posting stuff like this on facebook ?

i think they trying to blame people when the news only reports one $#@!ing thing
    it ain't peoples fault they know more aboot boston attacks then whats happen in middle east

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    WHO CARES ABOUT THEM
    If someone says that, then I understand what you're saying.

However...

I have sympathy for the families of every American or British soldier killed while on duty.
    That's not what people are referring to. You're forgetting the 600,000 Iraqi civilians we killed and the thousands of innocent people we've killed with drone strikes.
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-16-2013 at 16:15.

Master Sage
    I've literally just seen that photo posted on Facebook -- funnily enough, it was posted by an ex-member of PSU -- and, yeah, that kinda $#@! does piss me off. But I wouldn't expect anything less by the wonderful people over at 4chan. Again, yes, it's terrible that the media seems to ignore the ongoing war in the Middle East but go crazy over the bombings in Boston but, I repeat, it does not make the bombings in Boston any less tragic. A loss of life, by any means, is horrible, yet people seem to be downplaying the incident. It's disrespectful.

Ixion, I'll try and find the post I referenced but I fear that it's been deleted. It's apparent I'm not the only one who was offended by the post as quite a few people commented on it. I'll do my best, though. But, yes, people were actually saying that.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    prolly the people that bomb boston did it because they one of those people that go up in arms about you can spend millions on a race but not on homeless people ect

Thread Information