Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I don't recall hearing that from Kojima himself before. Especially the "from now on" part. Now we know Kojima is behind the idea and it's not only just the publisher. This is great news for the future.
    You said it right here. lol

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    You said it right here. lol
    I don't recall means I don't remember him saying it, not that it was never said. Even though he said it before he just said it again.

some upset? or yall trying to make it into a big deal when it was already known....smh
    You're right,it's not a big deal but of course a few will make it one. I guess kojima is making a big deal too for saying something that was already known...smh

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I don't recall means I don't remember him saying it, not that it was never said. Even though he said it before he just said it again. You're right,it's not a big deal but of course a few will make it one. I guess kojima is making a big deal too for saying something that was already known...smh
    The way you said it sounded like you didnt believe it at least in the context of the conversation. And which few in this thread are making a big deal about it? Reads more like a discussion to me. Which members are you referring to?
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-17-2013 at 04:42.

Forum Sage
    The way you said it sounded like you didnt believe it at least in the context of the conversation. And which few in this thread are making a big deal about it? Reads more like a discussion to me. Which members are you referring to?
    it is a discussion for most but the rubbing it in accusations are absurd. My main point was that this is a good thing for fans of kojima and his studio. Some people just get too defensive over these things.There is no need to name anyone because people can read and see who it is. If i think a thread isn't worth my time then i won't even bother to post in it. Some people should do the same. No need to throw jabs when there is no one to fight.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    it is a discussion for most but the rubbing it in accusations are absurd. My main point was that this is a good thing for fans of kojima and his studio. Some people just get too defensive over these things.There is no need to name anyone because people can read and see who it is. If i think a thread isn't worth my time then i won't even bother to post in it. Some people should do the same. No need to throw jabs when there is no one to fight.
    You said "a few" in your other post but aside from the rubbing it in comment you mentioned I didnt see any comments that could be reasonably seen as somebody getting "upset about the change" or making "a big deal" about it. Maybe I missed something? lol Oh well. You say theres no need to name names but theres also no need for comments like some people here are upset about the change or some people here are making a big deal about it. That doesn't do the thread any good either. It just sounds like youre calling these people fanboys.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-17-2013 at 05:29.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Well, whether it's old news or new news for y'all, it's all good news. MGS is one of those IPs that should be available for as many people as possible.

Forum Sage
    You said "a few" in your other post but aside from the rubbing it in comment I didnt see any comments that could be reasonably seen as somebody getting "upset about the change" or making "a big deal" about it. Maybe I missed something? lol
    It's there.....lol

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    It's there.....lol
    If you say so..... lol

Forum Sage
    If you say so..... lol
    I know. It's cool because i'm not the only one.

Sounds like some are upset by this change. Why?

Forum Sage
    I think you expected people to be upset by the change (the reason you kept mentioning it -- the reason you keep mentioning it.)

You just didn't expect people to be already aware of it. Probably a bit disappointing, I imagine.

Just giving you a hard time. =P
    Last edited by sainraja; 04-17-2013 at 06:38.

11. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I know. It's cool because i'm not the only one.
    lol Well good luck with that.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-17-2013 at 07:29.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    I think you expected people to be upset by the change (the reason you kept mentioning it -- the reason you keep mentioning it.)
    Kept mentioning it? What's that supposes to mean? I've only quoted other member's posts. Go back and read.

You just didn't expect people to be already aware of it. Probably a bit disappointing, I imagine.
    Obviously I wasn't aware that Kojima said this before but I'm not the one who is disappointed. I think it's great. Perhaps this thing disappointed a few but that's not really my problem.

Forum Sage
    I was talking about how you kept saying that people are upset when all they were doing was informing you that this is old news (and you're still doing it lol)

so is Insomniac but there is no need to act hurt over any of it. I'm glad bungie is doing there own thing. Halo+Destiny= all good.

Some people will still be upset. That's just the way it is. The good news is that this means any other IP his studio creates has a chance of being on multiple platforms. This is good news for single console owners who like Kojima but don't have PS3 or don't plan on buying ps4.
    The people you were responding to didn't seem upset. The guy you quoted in your second response was referring to your original comment of people being upset.

You were the first to even mention that. lol

Anyway, I was just giving you a hard time. You may not have meant anything else by it.
    Last edited by sainraja; 04-17-2013 at 16:46.

Forum Sage
    I was talking about how you kept saying that people are upset when all they were doing was informing you that this is old news (and you're still doing it lol)
    Kept saying? No bud you are reading it wrong.

so is Insomniac but there is no need to act hurt over any of it. I'm glad bungie is doing there own thing. Halo+Destiny= all good.

Yes I did say no "need to act hurt over any of it". Why would bungie be brought up when it has nothing to do with the conversation. According to the rules that is trolling and thread derailment but I'm sure it will continue to go unnoticed.

The people you were responding to didn't seem upset. The guy you quoted in your second response was referring to your original comment of people being upset.
    What I got from that is that he is saying that people shouldn't be upset because:
    People can'[t be that surprised can they?
    I never used the word upset or people before that post.
    You were the first to even mention that. lol
    My exact word were "acting hurt" in response to another poster bringing up Bungie out of the blue.

Anyway, I was just giving you a hard time. You may not have meant anything else by it.
    I'm not having a hard time. I'ts funny and weird that people would care so much about something that supposedly old news.

Forum Sage
    Alright, alright. I still don't see a difference between saying "...acting hurt.." and "...being upset.." My whole point was that I don't think people care as much as you think they do.

I should just ask you outright instead of running in circles, so who was upset or acting hurt?

Forum Sage
    Alright, alright. I still don't see a difference between saying "...acting hurt.." and "...being upset.."My whole point was that I don't think people care as much as you think they do.
    I read a article and decided to post it. It's not my fault if someone makes a big deal out of it. I don't care nor did I ask anyone about what they thought about it.

I should just ask you outright instead of running in circles, so who was upset or acting hurt?
    You had the energy to post my qoutes so you can go back and read for yourself.

Forum Sage
    I read a article and decided to post it. It's not my fault if someone makes a big deal out of it. I don't care nor did I ask anyone about what they thought about it.

You had the energy to post my qoutes so you can go back and read for yourself.
    I already said that I don't think anyone was upset. They were just saying that they already know. So that is my reason for asking.

Forum Guru
    Original Metal Gear was multi platform title, so this really isn't a new thing..
    'no, no one in their sane mind uses OpenGL on PS3' - Repi
    'nope, PS3 uses a wonderful low-level API called libgcm' - Repi

Thread Information