Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've been listening to a lot of gaming podcasts and many of them have been reflecting the reviews. Though they also do note that there is a significant difficulty ramp as you go.

Might pick it up (and even their previous games).
    Be Together - Not the same.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    Yeah, I got this a couple of days ago, it is indeed worthy of the praise. It's very well made, funny, and fun to play. It definitely has an "old school" feel to it too. Not just in the presentation, but also how it plays in terms of difficult platforming and combat (though it's modern in the sense that it isn't too punishing for mistakes). There's lots of parts with overwhelming bad guys, and parts where you have to jump just at the right time to clear a certain gap.

The main criticism I would give it is that it feels fairly short/slightly lacking in content. But it should still give you 5-10 hours of gameplay (depending on how much you do and how good you are) which isn't bad for $15 in my opinion. It'd recommend checking it out (i think there is a demo), but if you're a fan of the old metroid or castlevania games, I'd say you'd probably really enjoy it.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Great game, well polished and packed with old school game fun which has been lacking in games these days.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Thread Information