Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Black Tusk, 343, Crytek, Turn 10, MS -LA, MS- Victoria, Big Park, Twisted Pixel, Rare, Lionhead. Hopefully Remedy as well.

Only one of the 1st parties have launched a game in the past year. They are all due.
    I certainly hope so

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    @Mynd

Oh ok. 343 was rumored to be doing a new i.p. I think Yung posted it a while back. But idk how likely that would be. Halo is too big of a series to have the team split for it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    Its not about power war for me it's about can next gen consoles provide us the lesp in visuals like from ps2 to ps3 .
    I think the power will be there. I think going to 1080p and with new lighting/shader techniques will make a big difference. You can somewhat see that example with the unreal 4 demo on the pc vs ps4. The lighting in the pc version was a big difference compared to the ps4 but that technique was even too much for the pc to handle properly when you add in everything else that makes up a game. Even with it scaled back, it's a big improvement over current gen(check epics 2nd unreal 4 demo)

I think these devs will have more power than they can handle when making the jump to next gen. Year 2 and 3 will be when the diamond starts to be polished up. They'll have a grasp on what they can and can't do along with code being more optimized.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    @Mynd

Oh ok. 343 was rumored to be doing a new i.p. I think Yung posted it a while back. But idk how likely that would be. Halo is too big of a series to have the team split for it.
    I'm with you, I see little point in splitting up 343 to work on other things.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    What like (gasp) Ryse, or Black Tusks new title?
    Ok any GOOD new IPs then?

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Forum Sage
    Sales Revenue up 56% on last this time last year. Record profits for the entire company.

MS is doomed

Anyway, despite an imminent launch of a new console, it appears Entertainment Division is making money hand over fist, the 360 its self now has made all of it money back, and is in profit for the company as "investment" since launch. All in all it seems very positive for MS just now.

A couple of questions in light of this

1/ How much money are they making on every 360 sold now?

2/ Do you think they will have a price drop for the 360 at launch of the new console?

Source:http://www.microsoft.com/investor/Ea...3/default.aspx
    No man. MS is dumb. They are totally going to require the nextxbox to have a persistent internet connection. They don't need the 30+ million 360 owners who haven't connected to live. Profit is for chumps. They are also going to kill off the use games market so they can maximize every last cent of game sales/profits.

/s

Now for a serious response to number 2: They could do a price drop, or stick with the tried and true bundles method.

6. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Superior Member
    Black Tusk, 343, Crytek, Turn 10, MS -LA, MS- Victoria, Big Park, Twisted Pixel, Rare, Lionhead. Hopefully Remedy as well.

Only one of the 1st parties have launched a game in the past year. They are all due.
    I wonder if they have been holding off and developing for the 720. In one respect this is good because we can expect some great games at launch or shortly after. In another respect that's bad because MS was already moving on long before the end of the 360.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

Thread Information