Latest PSU headlines:

Thread: My Poland Trip

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

My Poland Trip

Ok guys i was away to Poland for 5 days and i have to say that it was the experience like no other. The People, The smell, The history, The experience and The memories.

The People

The people of Poland are the nicest people i have ever met in any city i have been to in this world... Their friendly invite they have when you go into a room or on the street, this was the best feeling anyone can get from a people that are so too themselves and warm... Each person i met, was a welcome to happiness and warmth and open arms of pure joy... The locals were beyond welcoming to everyone and not many respected this and it pissed me off, because i have never been to a place. Where i felt like i was free from the worries i having back home.

The Smell

This was on another level of amazingly lovely and down right out of this world, it is something that you would really want to experience all the time and never get bored off what so ever, the food was incredible and i was eating things i never ever thought off eating ever... I am a massive fish eater and the fish was incredible, the grilled trout and boiled trout was insanely beautiful... Every corner you turned and you were hit with a heavenly smell like no other

The History

This was out of this world and beyond what i really expected, because i always seen it on t.v and thought that it was was a bit put down as if it was an extended lie or spoofed work at it's best... But Auschwitz and Birkenau were something else. I am not an emotional person by any means and yet these two camps had an effect unlike any o have felt before...

Each bit of history i learnt and touched with my hand, is like looking into the past and creating the horror in all the ways it was possibly for the victims.. Seeing all the hair, shoes, shaving brushes, kids clothes, pots and pans etc... Was not amazing, but time travelling and testing my judgement on what humans are truly capable of and that is pure evil...

I went to the salt mines and that was incredible too and i had to go down nearly 1,000 steps to get to the 137 meters of the 3rd level... It was amazing, because each level just had this insanely amazing work that these miners done and died to produce. I could never leave a place like that and think oh well it is just a hole in the ground. Were it is just insane that these miners just went with heart and soul into this mine...

The Experience..

Was unmatched and it will never be topped by years too come and i am most certainly going to go back and relive all i did in terms of the camps and mine again, because that was something that you can experience more than once and end up with a different effect and the camps were most certainly have a new effect if i went back for a second time and relived the history and horror

The Memories

I will live with these memories for ever and even if i go back and revisit all that i seen the first time around, they will give me new memories. But the first time was something so raw, real and to the core that i will never forget anything and that is why i am so easy to put it down in words and for everyone to read and understand what an amazing land Poland really is and beyond that, what a world it is
    Last edited by claud3; 04-19-2013 at 02:19.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage

But seriously, did you try the kielbasa?

3. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    it was soooo great when ur were gone lol i'm just joking

sounds that you smelled some greats things

i wish i can smell the great things of poland
    Last edited by -Dj-; 04-19-2013 at 02:39.

5. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It was out of this world amazing and i would never ever change the anything about it, if i went back again
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I wondered where you got too mate! Glad you had a great time, and Welcome back!

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

8. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    thanks, needed the time away too sort some stuff out and not finished yet

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Well hope you get all that sorted soon

Superior Member
    Don't forget there are some extremely gorgeous women there too...oh and very cheap beer!!!

I have a couple of Polish friends who live in Warsaw (both ladies, one of which is stunning)I met whilst on holiday last year on the Greek island of Zakynthos that I've kept in contact with. I went to visit them last November and I have similar memories.

It's amazing the amount of restoration that's been done, and is still going in in Warsaw, trying to get it back to what it was before the Second World War.

I was only there for a couple of days unfortunately so didn't get to see a great deal of sites, but we did spend a lot of the time in the city.

Everyone was friendly, the streets were very clean and well kept.

Hopefully I'll get to go back in the not too distant future...not just for the site seeing though!!

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Yep the ladies are incredibly beautiful... I met this waitress and even though they are meant to be nice and softly spoken, i just wanted to wrap her up and take her home. I wanted to be around her all the time,

The women are incredible...

The buildings have history without you actually getting the info, you can just look and know.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I met this waitress and even though they are meant to be nice and softly spoken, i just wanted to wrap her up and take her home. I wanted to be around her all the time
    I hope, at the very least, you flirted with her lol

15. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    A lot of Polish laydees have big boobs.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    I hope, at the very least, you flirted with her lol
    If i spoke polish i would have

My god she was from heaven and i was lucky, i can not even put words to describe her and she is so natural

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    A lot of Polish laydees have big boobs.
    Friend that is an understatement for that comment, they were tall ladies with breasts you could rest your beer on and it would have an extra resting place
    Last edited by claud3; 04-20-2013 at 03:01.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    If i spoke polish i would have

My god she was from heaven and i was lucky, i can not even put words to describe her and she is so natural

Friend that is an understatement for that comment, they were tall ladies with breasts you could rest your beer on and it would have an extra resting place
    Well why didn't you kidnap her? nah seriously that sucks man, but at least you got to admire some beauty.

In regards to the boobs, I would not be resting beer between them!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well why didn't you kidnap her? nah seriously that sucks man, but at least you got to admire some beauty.

In regards to the boobs, I would not be resting beer between them!
    Beauty is a light word and does not come close to how she looked, acted or just was... She was a blanket of purity that you would get happiness from each and every day

On the breast front, it was more i could rest everything but the kitchen sink in their and a nail file

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Beauty is a light word and does not come close to how she looked, acted or just was... She was a blanket of purity that you would get happiness from each and every day

On the breast front, it was more i could rest everything but the kitchen sink in their and a nail file
    Sounds like love............ Aww

21. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Sounds like love............ Aww
    Sounds like i need to get out more and not think of kidnapping ever love beauty i encounter

Thread Information