PSN ID
    Stabbings_
    Items Baby ChocoboGhost in the ShellLightningTidusAtlus

Silent BLOPS2, what the hell?

Alright so I'm playing away on FFA like I normally am, and the next game I join is completely silent except for players mics. SO, I join another game. SAME THING. Join another, SAME $#@!ING THING. What is going on? Is this happening for anyone else right now?

Oh yeah, I went into my settings, nothings muted. No, my TV is not muted either. This is clearly something that's happening with the servers, or maybe just mine....Input?!

17 minutes later - it's still silent. Tried different game modes, about to restart my PS3 to see if that works out. I'll report back because this is really weird and irritating.

26 minutes later - Audio and sound effects are back. Still no idea whatsoever was the problem, but a simple restart seemed to fix it. Weird. If anyone else experienced this, post below and let me know. I'm real curious.
    Last edited by Stabbings_; 04-19-2013 at 09:06. Reason: Update 2.
    PSN iD - Stabbings_

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    This has happened to me too a couple of times, when I was still playing blops2.

That was a month or so ago and on the 360.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

PSN ID
    Stabbings_
    Items Baby ChocoboGhost in the ShellLightningTidusAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    This has happened to me too a couple of times, when I was still playing blops2.

That was a month or so ago and on the 360.
    Weird, so it's a game flaw or something.
    PSN iD - Stabbings_

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    What I get, once or twice a week, is the 'helicopter noise' which lasts until I pull out the lobby. When I search for a new lobby it then goes silent. So I end up having to turn the ps3 off and on
    PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    What I get, once or twice a week, is the 'helicopter noise' which lasts until I pull out the lobby. When I search for a new lobby it then goes silent. So I end up having to turn the ps3 off and on
    I get that too.. it is not actually a helicopter noise though. If you listen closely everything is slowed down and choppy. The voices are muffled and slow and that is why you hear a sound that resembles a helicopter. It is also enhanced if you fire your weapon. I've had that glitch happen once in the past month.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I get that too.. it is not actually a helicopter noise though. If you listen closely everything is slowed down and choppy. The voices are muffled and slow and that is why you hear a sound that resembles a helicopter. It is also enhanced if you fire your weapon. I've had that glitch happen once in the past month.
    Yeah I know mate. When I googled the problem people were referring it as the helicopter noise, thought that was the universal name for it that's why i called it that lol

But yeah this is very frequent for me, now I just mute the TV, finish the game then restart the playstation
    PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

this game and all other COD games are flawed, glitched, buggged...It's like the Fallout series

Games to purchase: Killzone 4 | Gran Turismo 6 | Dark Souls 2

Thread Information