Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Stabbings_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    20XX
    PSN ID
    Stabbings_
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    33

    Silent BLOPS2, what the hell?

    Alright so I'm playing away on FFA like I normally am, and the next game I join is completely silent except for players mics. SO, I join another game. SAME THING. Join another, SAME $#@!ING THING. What is going on? Is this happening for anyone else right now?

    Oh yeah, I went into my settings, nothings muted. No, my TV is not muted either. This is clearly something that's happening with the servers, or maybe just mine....Input?!

    17 minutes later - it's still silent. Tried different game modes, about to restart my PS3 to see if that works out. I'll report back because this is really weird and irritating.


    26 minutes later - Audio and sound effects are back. Still no idea whatsoever was the problem, but a simple restart seemed to fix it. Weird. If anyone else experienced this, post below and let me know. I'm real curious.
    Last edited by Stabbings_; 04-19-2013 at 08:06. Reason: Update 2.

  2. #2
    Forum Sage
    MjW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,828
    Rep Power
    119
    This has happened to me too a couple of times, when I was still playing blops2.

    That was a month or so ago and on the 360.

    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

  3. #3
    Member
    Stabbings_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    20XX
    PSN ID
    Stabbings_
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    This has happened to me too a couple of times, when I was still playing blops2.

    That was a month or so ago and on the 360.
    Weird, so it's a game flaw or something.

  4. #4
    Forum Sage
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,578
    Rep Power
    85
    What I get, once or twice a week, is the 'helicopter noise' which lasts until I pull out the lobby. When I search for a new lobby it then goes silent. So I end up having to turn the ps3 off and on

  5. #5
    Elite Guru
    EHY893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,598
    Rep Power
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    What I get, once or twice a week, is the 'helicopter noise' which lasts until I pull out the lobby. When I search for a new lobby it then goes silent. So I end up having to turn the ps3 off and on
    I get that too.. it is not actually a helicopter noise though. If you listen closely everything is slowed down and choppy. The voices are muffled and slow and that is why you hear a sound that resembles a helicopter. It is also enhanced if you fire your weapon. I've had that glitch happen once in the past month.

  6. #6
    Forum Sage
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,578
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I get that too.. it is not actually a helicopter noise though. If you listen closely everything is slowed down and choppy. The voices are muffled and slow and that is why you hear a sound that resembles a helicopter. It is also enhanced if you fire your weapon. I've had that glitch happen once in the past month.
    Yeah I know mate. When I googled the problem people were referring it as the helicopter noise, thought that was the universal name for it that's why i called it that lol

    But yeah this is very frequent for me, now I just mute the TV, finish the game then restart the playstation

  7. #7
    this game and all other COD games are flawed, glitched, buggged...It's like the Fallout series

    Games to purchase: Killzone 4 | Gran Turismo 6 | Dark Souls 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts