Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's weird because I literally saw the planes in the towers, but never saw a plane in or around the Pentagon.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I don't know if there is a video of the plane hiting the pentagon but as long there is no video showing anything else, wouldn't it be logical to assume it was the plane?!

You know since the the plane and the passengers are gone?

Also this:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xer...ey-saw-th_news

Friendship is Carrots
    Still wondering where Flight 77 disappeared too, then. And also how the wreckage pieces arrived on the scene, such as the blackbox and the landing gear (which almost always survives plane crashes). Along with the bodies of the passengers. And how much the witnesses must've been paid off to say it was a plane.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    How did an almost perfect circle get punctured in to building C?

Friendship is Carrots
    That's more easily explainable than the counter-points which you seem to be ignoring. Seriously, a round hole trumps that?
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]

Forum Sage
    Almost 12 years on and people still think it's a conspiracy. Really? ...Really?

$#@!ing really?
    Seriously? Come on guys, you can't seriously believe some of the $#@! that is in these conspiracies. Do you?
    Last edited by BBK..; 04-23-2013 at 14:17.

7. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Of course not.

Edit: As I mentioned earlier, I saw a pretty interesting and complelling documentary about this. I have seen more in favor of something dodgying going on than of a plane crashing into the structure.
    Last edited by Ghost; 04-23-2013 at 14:26.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post

$#@!ing really?
    Almost 12 years on and people still think it's a conspiracy. Seriously? Come on guys, you can't seriously believe some of the $#@! that is in these conspiracies. Do you?
    Almost 12 years on and people still think a plane hit the Pentagon. Really? ...Really?

yadda yadda....

I just don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon, and there wasn't any real evidence that a plane hit it. Where is the plane? I mean, really... the body, tail, wings... NEVER SEEN.

Forum Sage
    Doesn't mean $#@!. If you honestly think they shot a missile at the building, you're a nut

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Doesn't mean $#@!. If you honestly think they shot a missile at the building, you're a nut
    I guess when the US government tells ya something, it's gotta be the truth.

It just goes...

So, they can pull all kinds of video footage from cameras and find two guys out of thousands... yet, they can't even show some footage from the Pentagon cameras, etc., etc.??

Forum Sage
    Oh is that what I said? Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm much more likely to believe the US government than any of you crazy deluded people. "OH MY GOD GUYS, THERE'S NO BITS OF PLANE REMAINING.... IT MUST'VE BEEN A MISSLE".
    You've got less evidence to prove to me that it wasn't a plane than I have to say it was a plane.

I'm sorry we don't live in such an exciting world where these conspiracies would actually be true, I really am. But they're not true, what is true though is that some people will cling to any bit of evidence to think that is actually what happened.

Perhaps you should change your name to F34R the Government.

13. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Friendship is Carrots
    Because the body of a plane is actually its weakest part. Planes are built cheap and actually quite frail. Notice how the reportedly found debris is the tougher parts of the planes, such as the landing gear, black box, engine sections, etc. Pieces of the plane have been found, including parts of the body outside of the actual impact and burning. You've failed to explain where Flight 77 and the people aboard disappeared to, as well as the witness testimony. Experts and reviewers of the incident agree it was a plane.

It wasn't any sort of explosion within the building, or a missile, as debris wasn't blown away from the site. Clearly, we can see the support structures of the building were damaged or removed, thus causing a collapse. Besides, it's not like an explosion or missile explains the circular hole any better than, say, the round nose of the plane hitting the wall.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 04-23-2013 at 14:53.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Here's a link explaining the hole(s) in the building + further details that there was a plane.
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...myths-pentagon

Tbh i don't think you really look at the links im posting, otherwise you could have googled them yourself.
    Doesn't matter right?! You'll probably just follow up with another question.

Imo even if they'd release a video of the impact tomorrow you still wouldn't buy it.

16. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Here's a link explaining the hole(s) in the building + further details that there was a plane.

Tbh i don't think you really look at the links im posting, otherwise you could have googled them yourself.

Imo even if they'd release a video of the impact tomorrow you still wouldn't buy it.

Cause it would obviously be CGI.

Edit: That link is actually quite good.
    Last edited by BBK..; 04-23-2013 at 14:47.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Yeah "Fake and gay! - i can tell from the pixels and having seen some fakes in my life"

Props to you, Rapture and Ghost btw. faith in humanty is low but there's still hope...

19. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Y'know the thing that bothers me the most. Is that there are parent's that lost their children and children that lost their parents on those flights. People saying "oh it's a conspiracy blah blah blah bull$#@! bull$#@! bull$#@!" are essentially calling those parents or children liars. When in truth the ones believing the conspiracies themselves are deluded idiots.

Not a personal attack on anyone, but if you genuinely believe these rumours because you read up evidence on some other morons website - You are nothing else but an idiot. No ifs and no buts. You are a complete and utter fool. This is by no means a personal attack but if the shoe fits then wear it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Y'know the thing that bothers me the most. Is that there are parent's that lost their children and children that lost their parents on those flights. People saying "oh it's a conspiracy blah blah blah bull$#@! bull$#@! bull$#@!" are essentially calling those parents or children liars.
    On the contrary, if it was a conspiracy, then the victims and their families deserve the truth.

However, I'm not defending this particular conspiracy. I personally feel the most likely scenario is one where our government simply let the attack occur, especially since numerous people predicted the attack, the government had ample intelligence on the attack, and they were running drills for the exact same attack at the exact same time.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkvsr View Post
    And if you can't explain it, then at least be man enough to admit that it's impossible for any explosion of any kind to push debris towards the explosion
    Actually it is possible, but in this event unlikely...

Shock waves produced by explosive events have two distinct components, the positive and negative wave. The positive wave shoves outward from the point of detonation, followed by the trailing vacuum space "sucking back" towards the point of origin as the shock bubble collapse.
    IF it were a missile, suck as a bunker buster, one designed to penetrate the reinforced walls of the Pentagon THEN explode, then it is possible (again unlikely) that the resulting vacuum effect could "pull" the cable spools and such closer to the building. It would have to be a fairly large explosion, but since the walls of the Pentagon were so heavily reinforced, they could act as a funnel for the concussive forces, thus accentuating the blast vacuum.

Just my 2 cents... but felt necessary to point out not all explosions are positive outlet only.
    LMAO

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid

$#@!ing really?
    Seriously? Come on guys, you can't seriously believe some of the $#@! that is in these conspiracies. Do you?
    After many thousands of years People still believe in god.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Jesus were still talking about this?
    Just read this http://screwloosechange.blogspot.de/ Loose Change is full of $#@! which has been proven by multiple documentations.
    That's also the reason why there are several different LC versions, they just kept making up new bs once their lies were debunked

It's also (still) funny when people are talking about how "it looks fishy that there aren't more plane parts / strange how the towers collapsed" etc. etc.
    You're making all those assumtions based on what?! Hollywood movies?!

EXPERTS have debuked all the false claims in those conspiracy videos!

The real problem here is the "I WANT TO BELIEVE!" mentality (see also aliens etc.) of xy believers... so im afraid i'm just wasting my breath here :\
    Lmao. I needed a laugh. You provided it...cheers....
    Last edited by jj03; 04-23-2013 at 16:47.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER

That "story" in the link you provided isn't any different than the "conspiracy" stories.

I just don't think a plane hit that building, and basically disappeared, minus the minute "plane debris" that was found.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    ...and the corpses ...and the blackbox.
    I give up, it's no use.

Gonna watch Bayern vs. Barca in a bar now so cheers and good evening

Forum Sage

Bunker buster missiles tend to have rather nasty effects on bunkers. The Pentagon is merely an above-ground bunker.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    After many thousands of years People still believe in god.
    Respect other people's beliefs even if you don't agree. This has nothing to do with the topic at hand and is almost bating. Thanks!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    To me it's not about a conspiracy or not - I just like some evidence rather than speculation. I'd settle for the most logical explanation from an expert.

So the fact that the tail hasn't been seen (I can understand the body and the rest being torched from the blaze) is just odd. Like I said, I'm far from being a conspiracy nut - I have no emotional ties one way or the other - and it's more about evidence rather than anything. Also, blindly believing in the explanations given is a different side of the same coin as pro-actively trying to prove that "something dodgy went down".

But who knows; maybe in 20-40 years time, they'll de-classify some footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon or something.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Thread Information