Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post

I never said it was a missile.
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post

I didn't say it was a missile.
    Then what was it? (sorry but a cruise missile is the general thing most say it is)

What else would knock down light poles, strew airplane skin, engine parts, rods, and charred dead bodies in/around the impact site and make the airplane in question and the pilots/passengers on the plane disappear? The only feasible answer is that it was that airplane.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    you know what it was, asswhole's with an idea and they never thought it all the way through

The end result is 1,000's of innocent people died and $#@! what happened and how it happened and who did it... The main focus should be on the people that suffered then and our still suffering forever and the future will still not be any brighter for these families, friends because some $#@! thought it would be an wise idea to blow up two buildings

I am sick to my back teeth of all these conspiracy over the 9/11 and hell with the people that went through it... People that still believe in this conspiracy bull$#@!, really need to look themselves in the mirror and understand that they are forgetting the true cost of this evil act upon humans and that is innocent people ..

Who gives a $#@! who blow the twin towers up and who gives a $#@! who is to blame... The matter of the fact is that the healing of that dark day will never be a closed wound and that for these involved is a complete nightmare

So any one that is bringing this bull$#@! up over and over again, prevents healing for those that lived through it
    Last edited by claud3; 04-25-2013 at 16:14.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Who gives a $#@! who blow the twin towers up and who gives a $#@! who is to blame...
    Whoever did it will continue to cause suffering. So it's kind of important for the people to know the truth.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Whoever did it will continue to cause suffering. So it's kind of important for the people to know the truth.
    But they will never be fully healed by knowing... Look a it this way, the scum that did this and got away with it... Will make no difference to the victims and the dead

Because they are being protected by the very people that are trying to kill them
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer
    No he means that they will continue to do these acts. For that we must know the truth, we should know the truth regardless imo.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    regardless of what... This kind off suffering will never go away

Forum Overseer
    regardless of what... This kind off suffering will never go away
    So then we should stop punishing murderers. Murders will still happen.

PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    I know from first-hand experience that a plane did hit the Pentagon. My engineering unit was called to the Pentagon, a day later, to assist in debris removal, body recovery and to help secure unstable parts of the building.

inb4 ur part of teh conzpisoray.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenooble View Post
    I know from first-hand experience that a plane did hit the Pentagon. My engineering unit was called to the Pentagon, a day later, to assist in debris removal, body recovery and to help secure unstable parts of the building.

inb4 ur part of teh conzpisoray.
    Did you see any parts of C4 charges?

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I too was there...i went round after everyone had left with the hoover...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

11. Likes keefy likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it will never make a difference

Forum Overseer
    it will never make a difference
    So you'd let a murderer be on the loose because we can't bring the dead back?

Friendship is Carrots
    Sufi, it's Claud.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Was George W. Bush in on it? Is it true the white house administration had enough information to prevent 9/11?

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Sufi, it's Claud.
    Thanks, I was losing it for a moment there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Was George W. Bush in on it? Is it true the white house administration had enough information to prevent 9/11?
    You know, I don't think anyone can say for sure. One thing for sure is that no government out there is innocent. I personally think that Presidents are mere pawns...I do believe in New World Order...even though I don't have proof of it and I don't think anyone does.

But there are signs...for example the assassination of JFK...because he was too peaceful and wanted progress. He didn't want to play along.

Sad reality is that no matter what happens out there, we become part of it. The real culprits are very few.

Forum Sage

I don't think he was. The Vice President $#@! Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and their cronies were involved for sure. Contrary to popular belief, President George W. Bush wasn't in the know and he was only ever shown what his subordinates wanted him to know; which was almost nothing.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    There was a video up of one of the victims children. He was on one of those CNN shows protesting how he thought it was a setup, too. Government not answering any questions. People who went to press conferences being kicked out for asking "Out of the norm" questions like "Why didn't they do this or why was this like this, etc". $#@! just don't seem to add up when it comes to that terrible, terrible day. Even though I was in the 9th grade when it happened, I'll never forget.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Conspiracy theorist radio hosts Bill Cooper and Alex Jones both said in the summer of 2001 that there would be an attack on United States soil in a few months that would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden.

So if they knew it would happen, our government obviously had ample intelligence.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Presidents are only ever pawns in my eyes...george bush certainly counts as one of the stupidest motherfuckers i have ever seen...behind the president(s) are the bildebergs, rothchilds etc...positioning their president to do their bidding.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Alex Jones
    Yes but he is a dangerously insane man, i wouldnt be suprised if he pulls out a gun and shoots his TV screens because he thinks the government have replaced them with Deceptacons... he actualy thinks people inject children with mercury to give them Autism, people like that need padded cells ya know?

The King has Returned

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Look yes people might want too know and all that... But this is common and even on the scale of 9/11, word nation kill their own on massive scales and this is nothing new nor shocking

Nations benefit from killing their own because a thrive to prove they can protect their own by killing their own... So this is nothing new

Master Guru

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Almost 12 years on and people still think a plane hit the Pentagon. Really? ...Really?

yadda yadda....

I just don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon, and there wasn't any real evidence that a plane hit it. Where is the plane? I mean, really... the body, tail, wings... NEVER SEEN.
    They weren't seen because they were completely obliterated from the impact. Think of the speed these planes would be travelling and the amount of columns within the building that the planes would be hitting. There's no way large pieces of plane would be found.

Anyway I thought it was clear that pieces of the plane were found at the Pentagon site? and the hundreds of eye witnesses? You're asking a hell of a lot if you truly believe a plane didn't hit the Pentagon.
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    Yes but he is a dangerously insane man, i wouldnt be suprised if he pulls out a gun and shoots his TV screens because he thinks the government have replaced them with Deceptacons... he actualy thinks people inject children with mercury to give them Autism, people like that need padded cells ya know?
    That's completely irrelevant. He was right.

And my point is that if a radio host knew it was going to happen, our government obviously knew it was going to happen.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

And my point is that if a radio host knew it was going to happen, our government obviously knew it was going to happen.
    I do not think he "knew" so much as he just had another wacko conspiracy and this one just happened to come true. So thats like what .00000000001% of what he says actually comes true.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid

So was Rakim.
    http://youtu.be/RHXFKjfrlqI?t=2m54s

Thread Information