Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy

Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Look yes people might want too know and all that... But this is common and even on the scale of 9/11, word nation kill their own on massive scales and this is nothing new nor shocking

Nations benefit from killing their own because a thrive to prove they can protect their own by killing their own... So this is nothing new
    Either way we shouldn't let things like that happen because they happen normally. If getting shot in the streets was the norm (holocaust), that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to stop it in the future. There's always going to be crime, just like there's always going to be justice. There needs to be a balance. You can't just back down.

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I do not think he "knew" so much as he just had another wacko conspiracy and this one just happened to come true. So thats like what .00000000001% of what he says actually comes true.
    Oh please. It doesn't matter how crazy he is. I'm not defending him. But If I said there was going to be a major attack on US soil in a few months that will be blamed on Osama Bin Laden, and then that happened, that's a pretty big coincidence.

And like I said, Bill Cooper said it too, before Alex Jones. So he was most likely just parroting Cooper.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Oh please. It doesn't matter how crazy he is. I'm not defending him. But If I said there was going to be a major attack on US soil in a few months that will be blamed on Osama Bin Laden, and then that happened, that's a pretty big coincidence.

And like I said, Bill Cooper said it too, before Alex Jones. So he was most likely just parroting Cooper.
    Actually i dont think he is crazy. I think he is a great con man who found a way to make millions of dollars. Much like those televagelist back in the days. Yeah i agree he prob was parroting but just because one thing he says happend to turn out right dosent mean everything he says is right. Thats my point.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Finally You Are Free
    I'd really like the know the specifics of their prediction, and their sources. There's a lot of things that 'predicted' 9/11, purely through coincidence stemming from the Towers being popular icons and having been attacked before. If you make a hundred general predictions then it's not really a surprise if one eventually happens. Nostradamus Effect, much?
    Last edited by Nerevar; 04-29-2013 at 18:13.

Forum Sage

Far more important than Alex Jones predicting 9/11 is who predicted it and when they predicted it would happen.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    just because one thing he says happend to turn out right dosent mean everything he says is right. Thats my point.
    When did I ever say otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I'd really like the know the specifics of their prediction, and their sources. There's a lot of things that 'predicted' 9/11, purely through coincidence stemming from the Towers being popular icons and having been attacked before. If you make a hundred general predictions then it's not really a surprise if one eventually happens. Nostradamus Effect, much?
    They didn't flat out say the twin towers would be attacked. They just said there would be a major attack soon blamed on Bin Laden. And they didn't really have 'sources' per say. They just came to the conclusion themselves based on everything they've gathered.

For example, Bill Cooper was suspicious of how CNN conducted an interview with Bin Laden in his 'secret' hideout when our government was supposedly looking for him everywhere. Bin Laden said he would attack the US in the interview, which is why he predicted there would be an attack soon blamed on Bin Laden.

Alex Jones also talked about Bin Laden is the CIA's 'boogey man' and their creation, and that if a major attack happened soon that was blamed on Bin Laden, he knows who really did it.

Again, my point is that if two radio hosts can come to the conclusion just based on the news, then obviously our government knew a lot about the coming attack. So either the Bush administration was in on it or were incredibly negligent.
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-29-2013 at 19:55.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    When did I ever say otherwise?
    You didn't you just mentioned about what he said and I was responding. Not attacking you or anything so please do not think that. I was just responding.

Going back to the attack. Yes I think they knew something was going to happen but the Gov did not know what specifically was going to happen.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Finally You Are Free
    Again, my point is that if two radio hosts can come to the conclusion just based on the news, then obviously our government knew a lot about the coming attack. So either the Bush administration was in on it or were incredibly negligent.
    So your reasoning it that because they made a lucky guess, the Government should have been aware that the Twin Towers were going to be hit by two planes? I'm not seeing the logic here.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    So your reasoning it that because they made a lucky guess, the Government should have been aware that the Twin Towers were going to be hit by two planes? I'm not seeing the logic here.
    My point is that if it was so obvious Bin Laden was going to attack soon, I'm sure our government had a ton of intelligence. Even the mainstream media said they were completely negligent:

NY Times article

The Bush administration said Bin Laden was using a misinformation campaign to distract the US from Sadam. And just to make matters even sketchier, one of Bush's advisors, Richard Clarke, comes out afterword and says Bush told him to connect 9/11 to Sadam so they can invade Iraq.

Forum Overseer

Rapture, you should watch Loose Change from an objective point of view. I'm sure the documentary may have a lot of coincidences/speculations but there are some really hard points that they hit and I honestly don't think anyone can discount those when people that were present there, said unanimously that they heard bombs going off as the building was coming down.

It's been a while since I saw it but I think they also touched on the conspiracy that a military plane hit the building and there were accounts of people that said it was a grey/dark plane, no logo or something to that effect.

Basically it's safe to say that no side is crazy here, there are definitely some very hard questions that hopefully are answered as there have been too many lives lost due to that incident.

So where are the real planes and the people that supposedly were in the air? I will say one thing, there's nothing that a govt. can't do, you just need the right sort of resources to do things that otherwise wouldn't seem logical. Maybe they really did die but anyone can be paid off to lie or work for the govt. Witness protection, patsies, these things exist. It's not difficult to defy logic...just that you have to be a little bit of a crazy theorist to assess that anything is possible.

In the end, I'm not one of those tin-foiled hat guys, I trust the govt. with normal things, I don't make cops chase my ass, I do think there are very few unfair cops and even fewer crooked cops. Something big like this, I'll never believe anything the govt. says just because they said it...things can and will be how they want to present it. I think this way about any big organization, not just the govt. Just that the govt. has a lot more resources and power to pull $#@! off.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Rapture, you should watch Loose Change from an objective point of view
    I think Zeitgest is a more interesting documentary, but it talks about more than 9/11.

They made two sequels, but I only saw the original:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

13. Likes Omar likes this post
    Forum Overseer

Thanks, I'll check that out. I think I may have seen it because I remember seeing something that was more interesting than Loose Change but I couldn't think of it. I'll see if it is this one. Awesome though, it's always good to get into stuff like this because understanding politics means understanding human nature.

EDIT: I come from a country that has never had an honest govt. since it was made and declared independence, which was about 66 years ago. Even 'til this day, they don't. The only good guy they ever had was obviously the first one (who helped create the country) and a Military General (not a joke) when Pakistan had Marshall Law in the 80s...because of all the freaking corruption.

EDIT 2: -- It's One World... One Family - It's time to grow up --

I can already tell I'm going to love that documentary. This is too true.

EDIT 3: Too bad I can't rep atm. Later on.
    Last edited by Omar; 04-29-2013 at 23:27.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    By the way, I'm not saying everything in that documentary is true. You should research the responses to it after you watch it. But it's interesting nonetheless.

Forum Overseer

By the way, I'm not saying everything in that documentary is true. You should research the responses to it after you watch it. But it's interesting nonetheless.
    Oh ok, I didn't realize it was a conspiracy documentary. I was under the impression it was just about breaking down national barriers between cultures or something to that effect.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Isnt there some bat$#@! crazy theory that lizard people are responsible?

Where exactly did Flight 93 go?

The King has Returned

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Oh ok, I didn't realize it was a conspiracy documentary.
    Yep. The film has three parts. The first talks about Christianity, the second talks about 9/11, and the third talks about the banking system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    Isnt there some bat$#@! crazy theory that lizard people are responsible?
    That's David Icke's theory. Most of what he says is not farfetched at all, as he mostly talks about 'freeing your mind' and what-not...

...but yes, he does believe that a reptilian species (called the Archons) are ruling the world. He talks about how ancient civilizations worshiped reptilians and mated with them, and their bloodline holds the power in the world and are holding back humanity's potential.

Finally You Are Free
    My point is that if it was so obvious Bin Laden was going to attack soon, I'm sure our government had a ton of intelligence. Even the mainstream media said they were completely negligent:
    There's a big difference between generally expecting some attack and knowing the details of one.

So where are the real planes and the people that supposedly were in the air? I will say one thing, there's nothing that a govt. can't do, you just need the right sort of resources to do things that otherwise wouldn't seem logical. Maybe they really did die but anyone can be paid off to lie or work for the govt. Witness protection, patsies, these things exist. It's not difficult to defy logic...just that you have to be a little bit of a crazy theorist to assess that anything is possible. .
    I don't find this convincing whatsoever. The plane didn't just disappear from existence, nor did the people aboard. Seriously, where did it go? And what? They, their friends, families, and all the witnesses involved were just paid off? Where the evidence of this bribery? If it were threats, you really don't think the hundreds and hundreds of people would let something slip, or tell anyways? What about all the people who worked at the Pentagon, or helped in the cleanup, or the architects and engineers who checked the damage? They were paid off too?

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned this isn't remotely up for debate.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    There's a big difference between generally expecting some attack and knowing the details of one.
    Of course. But we're only going off that one declassified document, and again, we know the Bush administration said Bin Laden was trying to distract the US from the 'real threat', Iraq, and then Bush asked his team to blame the attack on Iraq.

It's obvious that Bush wanted to invade Iraq, and given the evidence above, it wouldn't surprise me if they knew an attack was going to happen and thought it was a perfect opportunity to incite rage against the middle-east and invade Iraq. After 9/11 happened, most of America just wanted to bomb dem towelheads, so if that was their plan, it worked.

Finally You Are Free
    Anyone keen on international politics will tell you the US was interested in meddling with Saddam and the Middle East, yes. You're not telling me anything new.

Forum Overseer

I don't find this convincing whatsoever. The plane didn't just disappear from existence, nor did the people aboard. Seriously, where did it go? And what? They, their friends, families, and all the witnesses involved were just paid off? Where the evidence of this bribery? If it were threats, you really don't think the hundreds and hundreds of people would let something slip, or tell anyways? What about all the people who worked at the Pentagon, or helped in the cleanup, or the architects and engineers who checked the damage? They were paid off too?

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned this isn't remotely up for debate.
    Ok. Yea it sounds ridiculous but we don't know if any of the people on the planes were real families. But I was just suggesting that, it's not impossible to pull something grand like that. Maybe it was real and the govt. knew nothing, maybe it was real and they did know it was going to happen, maybe the hijackers were paid off, maybe they were just actors, maybe they were real terrorists...I don't know but I know all of those things are possible even if they're not likely.

All I know is that all of us go by the most logical point of view and that's the easy thing to live with. If you're suggesting that something like this cannot and hasn't happened then I suggest reading into some of the history books.

You don't think they have control over what goes on in the Pentagon?

Not to mention, we still won't know why all the videos from the surroundings were confiscated? Why did they restrict access to ground zero in the beginning?

Read this here http://www.911review.com/articles/ry...access_p4.html First few paragraphs, I don't have time to read the rest but it looks like interesting stuff.
    Last edited by Omar; 04-30-2013 at 02:21.

Miqo'te Bard
    Of course. But we're only going off that one declassified document, and again, we know the Bush administration said Bin Laden was trying to distract the US from the 'real threat', Iraq, and then Bush asked his team to blame the attack on Iraq.

It's obvious that Bush wanted to invade Iraq, and given the evidence above, it wouldn't surprise me if they knew an attack was going to happen and thought it was a perfect opportunity to incite rage against the middle-east and invade Iraq. After 9/11 happened, most of America just wanted to bomb dem towelheads, so if that was their plan, it worked.
    Ill agree on that. Not because I think zomg he wants dat oil, but rather he had personal reasons and that was wrong.

Forum Overseer

Ill agree on that. Not because I think zomg he wants dat oil, but rather he had personal reasons and that was wrong.
    Oil is nothing, there are contract deals to be made that would be in the billions.

Interestingly oil companies in the US made the highest record revenues/profits ever in the history of any industry ever.

Then there's the war economy. Oil from these countries are probably the least of concerns. I've heard a lot about opium (poppyseeds) production in Afghanistan. There's always something.

Finally You Are Free
    Ok. Yea it sounds ridiculous but we don't know if any of the people on the planes were real families. But I was just suggesting that, it's not impossible to pull something grand like that. Maybe it was real and the govt. knew nothing, maybe it was real and they did know it was going to happen, maybe the hijackers were paid off, maybe they were just actors, maybe they were real terrorists...I don't know but I know all of those things are possible even if they're not likely.
    When you think about it, possibility doesn't really amount of a whole lot. You can create any number of scenarios which were 'possible'. What you should instead be asking is which is more probable, and evaluate the evidence yourself.

Read this here http://www.911review.com/articles/ry...access_p4.html First few paragraphs, I don't have time to read the rest but it looks like interesting stuff.
    You're showing me material I don't care to respond to, and I know why: Both you and Ixion have misjudged my position, I think. Here is all that I've actually stated or argued in this thread:

1) There are indeed some very fishy details about the events of 9/11. I even listed some in one of my earlier posts.
    2) I'm open (but not necessarily supportive) to the idea that maybe the Government allowed or had some hand (much more likely to believe the former) in what transpired. Though there's not anything conclusive or heavy enough to convince me so.
    3) A plane definitely hit the Pentagon. I made this statement based on the tons of supporting evidence that I have seen. I haven't mentioned anything conspiratorial-related about the WTC.

All I know is that all of us go by the most logical point of view and that's the easy thing to live with. If you're suggesting that something like this cannot and hasn't happened then I suggest reading into some of the history books.
    Really? Because I'd like to see any example that's comparable to this. I know quite a bit about history.

Forum Overseer

When you think about it, possibility doesn't really amount of a whole lot. You can create any number of scenarios which were 'possible'. What you should instead be asking is which is more probable, and evaluate the evidence yourself.

You're showing me material I don't care to respond to, and I know why: Both you and Ixion have misjudged my position, I think. Here is all that I've actually stated or argued in this thread:

1) There are indeed some very fishy details about the events of 9/11. I even listed some in one of my earlier posts.
    2) I'm open (but not necessarily supportive) to the idea that maybe the Government allowed or had some hand (much more likely to believe the former) in what transpired. Though there's not anything conclusive or heavy enough to convince me so.
    3) A plane definitely hit the Pentagon. I made this statement based on the tons of supporting evidence that I have seen. I haven't mentioned anything conspiratorial-related about the WTC.

Really? Because I'd like to see any example that's comparable to this. I know quite a bit about history.
    I don't have any clear believe either, I do believe that the govt. has some involvement, they're not that naive or innocent.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html

I've heard many more things but I can't be bothered to find them all. If you want to research yourself, go ahead.

http://www.corbettreport.com/intervi...oston-bombing/

Sibel is an ex-FBI translator. Look at why she was fired below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds#cite_note-3

She received a "PEN/Newman’s Own First Amendment Award", here's her snippet from the speech:

"Standing up to despotism and tyranny has always been considered illegal by those in power, and dangerous to those who would expose them. Today we are facing despots who use ‘national security’ to push everything under a blanket of secrecy; to gag and call it a privilege; to detain without having to show a cause; and to torture yet believe it’s fully justified.

We must be vigilant & fight back, for our freedom is under assault – not from terrorists – for they only attack us, not our freedom, and they can never prevail. No, the attacks on our freedom are from within, from our very own government; and unless we recognize these attacks for what they are, and stand up, and speak out – no shout out – against those in government who are attempting to silence the brave few who are warning us; then we are doomed to wake up one sad morning and wonder when and where our freedom died."

Also, look into CIA patsies.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Look guys i feel how i feel and i am sorry if i went over the top.. But i do believe nothing will make a differences
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information