Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy

Elite Member

9/11 Conspiracy

NOTE FROM IXION: These posts were moved from a thread about a different topic. The discussion can continue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    No, while I know there's possibility of foul play, I don't know the answers, I'm not much for theories but after reading for years about the 9/11 theories and how it is still not proven that there ever was a plane that hit the pentagon, leads me to believe that it was definitely foul play, including the explosives on the building.

Ugggh, I hate people like you.

You are willfully uneducated. "After years of reading" what exactly? Conspiracy theory websites? You've obviously never bothered to read the news, or any legitimate source on the subject.

Let's discuss this conspiracy of yours from an educated point of view for just a moment. About a half mile from the Pentagon is a highway. There were thousands of people on that highway at the time the plane crashed. Before the plane hit the ground it hit five light posts on the highway, damaged a few cars, and left airplane pieces on the road and grassy areas around the highway.

So there were hundreds of witnesses, not one of which has ever come forward and said they didn't see a plane. Why not?

Now, outside of the building was a construction site with several large spools of cable which weigh over 10,000lbs each, and a 60,000lb commercial generator on a trailer. Something hit these items from the front and pushed them toward the Pentagon.

You can clearly see the construction site on the right and see how far TOWARDS the Pentagon the spools of cables were pushed.

Now, if you're going to suggest that there was no plane, then please explain to me what hit those light posts on the highway, and what pushed that generator and spools towards the Pentagon when any explosive should have pushed them away.

And while you're at it, please explain to me why all of the debris from the collapsed walls is shoved INSIDE the Pentagon rather than being blown out all over the lawn. You do understand the physics of an explosion right? An explosion inside the building should blow everything out away from the center of the explosion, but look at the photo.... No bricks, blocks of concrete, no building contents, no window frames, NOTHING from the inside of the building is on the grass, it's all shoved inside of the building. Why?
    Last edited by Ixion; 04-22-2013 at 21:19.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    please explain to me why all of the debris from the collapsed walls is shoved INSIDE the Pentagon rather than being blown out all over the lawn.
    Isn't the conspiracy that a missile hit the Pentagon? I never heard of a conspiracy about an internal explosion.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Isn't the conspiracy that a missile hit the Pentagon? I never heard of a conspiracy about an internal explosion.
    I think the thought process here is.... missile enters building, missile explodes in building, debris is blown away from explosion.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Forum Overseer
    Ugggh, I hate people like you.

You are willfully uneducated. "After years of reading" what exactly? Conspiracy theory websites? You've obviously never bothered to read the news, or any legitimate source on the subject.

Let's discuss this conspiracy of yours from an educated point of view for just a moment. About a half mile from the Pentagon is a highway. There were thousands of people on that highway at the time the plane crashed. Before the plane hit the ground it hit five light posts on the highway, damaged a few cars, and left airplane pieces on the road and grassy areas around the highway.

So there were hundreds of witnesses, not one of which has ever come forward and said they didn't see a plane. Why not?

Now, outside of the building was a construction site with several large spools of cable which weigh over 10,000lbs each, and a 60,000lb commercial generator on a trailer. Something hit these items from the front and pushed them toward the Pentagon.

You can clearly see the construction site on the right and see how far TOWARDS the Pentagon the spools of cables were pushed.

Now, if you're going to suggest that there was no plane, then please explain to me what hit those light posts on the highway, and what pushed that generator and spools towards the Pentagon when any explosive should have pushed them away.

And while you're at it, please explain to me why all of the debris from the collapsed walls is shoved INSIDE the Pentagon rather than being blown out all over the lawn. You do understand the physics of an explosion right? An explosion inside the building should blow everything out away from the center of the explosion, but look at the photo.... No bricks, blocks of concrete, no building contents, no window frames, NOTHING from the inside of the building is on the grass, it's all shoved inside of the building. Why?
    Alright, why don't you tell me where you see a plane in this and why was this not released by the FBI until they were sued.

No, I don't go on conspiracy theory websites, you're going to find more videos on youtube talking about this rather than the "official" statement you're hearing from the government.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    A missile would be an internal explosion.

Missiles don't blow up before they hit their target. That would be useless at the Pentagon which had bomb proof windows and hardened walls. You have to penetrate the walls first and then set off the explosion to cause any damage.

But even if the explosion was outside you still have to explain why the construction debris was pushed towards the blast rather than away from it. A physical impossibility.
    Last edited by Completely Average; 04-22-2013 at 16:15.

Elite Member

Alright, why don't you tell me where you see a plane in this and why was this not released by the FBI until they were sued.
    Because the camera was looking at a parking lot and not looking into the sky for airplanes perhaps?

Honestly, is this the best you can come up with? That security cameras weren't pointed at the sky or the highway but were instead looking at the gates and parking lots?

So sad.

No, I don't go on conspiracy theory websites, you're going to find more videos on youtube talking about this rather than the "official" statement you're hearing from the government.
    Watching a conspiracy theory video on youtube is no different from going to a conspiracy theory website. I can show you videos of ghosts, bigfoot, and aliens on youtube as well. Do you believe those are true too?

You're clearly NOT educated on the subject, and are unwilling to be educated. Here is a physical impossibility I want you to explain. How did dozens of tons of debris get pushed TOWARDS the Pentagon in the attack if it wasn't hit by a plane.

Go read whatever websites you want, watch all of the youtube videos you want, but don't say a single thing until you can explain that. And if you can't explain it, then at least be man enough to admit that it's impossible for any explosion of any kind to push debris towards the explosion, and that must mean the construction site and lights on the highway were hit by a large object before the impact at the Pentagon.

Forum Overseer
    Because the camera was looking at a parking lot and not looking into the sky for airplanes perhaps?

Honestly, is this the best you can come up with? That security cameras weren't pointed at the sky or the highway but were instead looking at the gates and parking lots?

So sad.

Watching a conspiracy theory video on youtube is no different from going to a conspiracy theory website. I can show you videos of ghosts, bigfoot, and aliens on youtube as well. Do you believe those are true too?

You're clearly NOT educated on the subject, and are unwilling to be educated. Here is a physical impossibility I want you to explain. How did dozens of tons of debris get pushed TOWARDS the Pentagon in the attack if it wasn't hit by a plane.

Go read whatever websites you want, watch all of the youtube videos you want, but don't say a single thing until you can explain that. And if you can't explain it, then at least be man enough to admit that it's impossible for any explosion of any kind to push debris towards the explosion, and that must mean the construction site and lights on the highway were hit by a large object before the impact at the Pentagon.
    Why does the camera have to be pointed towards the sky to get that? Do you realize how big a 747 plane is? You'd think you'd see a split second of it at least...unless it wasn't a 747.

Why do you think the FBI confiscated all videos from the surrounding areas? I'm seriously asking you, not a rhetorical question.

See what you're saying, has no proof, yes it happened but someone can make that happen, you have no proof that if it clearly did happen because of a plane. While it "seems" that way and "logic" might say it is, does not mean that it's proof.

What I'm showing you is visual proof, do you see a plane? Again, does not matter it wasn't pointing at the sky, there was an object with the length of 231ft, 211ft wingspan and 63ft height.

You've taken physics right?

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    Why does the camera have to be pointed towards the sky to get that? Do you realize how big a 747 plane is? You'd think you'd see a split second of it at least...unless it wasn't a 747.

Why do you think the FBI confiscated all videos from the surrounding areas? I'm seriously asking you, not a rhetorical question.

See what you're saying, has no proof, yes it happened but someone can make that happen, you have no proof that if it clearly did happen because of a plane. While it "seems" that way and "logic" might say it is, does not mean that it's proof.

What I'm showing you is visual proof, do you see a plane? Again, does not matter it wasn't pointing at the sky, there was an object with the length of 231ft, 211ft wingspan and 63ft height.

You've taken physics right?
    You don't see the plane because the raised freeway is in the way making the area in which you could possibly see it very small...add in it's a slow frame rate and yeah you are not going to see something traveling at 300+mph at all. (The video is from the doubletree hotel south east of the pentagon)

It was plane man. If you want here: http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/
    You'll see your pieces of plane debris there, as well as some of the bodies of people inside the plane.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Ain't no plane hit that building.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk and reason

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Friendship is Carrots
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

Then the streetlamps just knocked themselves over, and Flight 77 just disappeared into the aether? That's a grandiose coverup.

Also:
    Last edited by Nerevar; 04-22-2013 at 19:36.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam

I suppose it was a cruise missile...carrying plane wreckage that it dropped on it's way in...and engine parts...and stuffed dead bodies inside. Right?

12. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    While I am not a conspiracy theorist, the video above isn't very conclusive about a a plane rocketing into it. And yes, while fast, you'd at least see a body of a vehicle hit it (even at least for a split second - kinda like a say a fat 6'6" 350 lbs defensive linemen that runs a 4.30 40 would be seen hitting someone - wouldn't you see at least a part of it)?

Granted the footage isn't very good, but that shouldn't matter if the object is large or significant enough Which you'd think a plane would be.

Also, I've also never seen the tail fin of the plane that hit, or at least not a significant amount of the body of the plane. Just some non-descript debris that you could be attributed or be mistaken for any other vehicle. Though I haven't extensively researched these things and haven't seen every possible video angle or piece of photo. Not being a conspiracy theorist - just raising some of my own personal questions,m and I'll take any photo/video that shows my questions above.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm just raising some questions about the specifics of certain videos and pics (or lack thereof?).
    I am the oncoming storm.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon. Unless, of course, it was a plane without wings.

15. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I saw a very compelling doco about this. I remember feeling convinced that there was no plane. The damage left to the building wasnt consistent with what you would expect to see...like wing damage.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Guys the perfect round hole is the exit not he entrance.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Guys the perfect round hole is the exit not he entrance.
    Um, no.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    The sole reason I personally don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon is for the simple fact that the Government would've known INSTANTLY that this big ass plane was on its way into the White House/Pentagon/my house, etc. It would've been shot down like the Pittsburgh plane was or said to have been. I'm just not buying the whole thing. Just like how the Towers came crumbling down. $#@! was just too perfect. I'll take it to my grave that it was an inside job. I pray to the Lord God that it wasn't, but that's just how I feel.

"You know what a Hassa is, Frank? It's a pig, that don't fly straight" - Tony Montana

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    The sole reason I personally don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon is for the simple fact that the Government would've known INSTANTLY that this big ass plane was on its way into the White House/Pentagon/my house, etc. It would've been shot down like the Pittsburgh plane was or said to have been. I'm just not buying the whole thing. Just like how the Towers came crumbling down. $#@! was just too perfect. I'll take it to my grave that it was an inside job. I pray to the Lord God that it wasn't, but that's just how I feel.

"You know what a Hassa is, Frank? It's a pig, that don't fly straight" - Tony Montana
    Right there with ya.

Forum Overseer
    @Rekmon Yea, those pictures are definitely convincing and I'll have to look into that because I haven't seen those before. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist myself but I've looked all the info I possibly could and my thoughts started with Loose Change...that guy had some good points, regardless of how much of it was just coincidence or likely the truth.

I can almost say for sure that the buildings were rigged, there were more than a dozen people that were there or close to it and heard distinct sounds of explosions going off as the building was coming down. You can somewhat see it in the videos too...one cay say, well it must be the windows blowing up as the building was crashing down...well, it looked like only the two sides of the building had those explosions, not all.

Then the documentary goes into the physics of what would melt the reinforced materials used in the building and how there was no way it could've have went down that quickly, scientifically. The buildings were specifically designed to withstand a plane crash for them to go down.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Um, no.
    Um yes.

The perfect round hole thats about 13 feet diameter is not at outside ring of the building its towards the middle.
    Last edited by keefy; 04-23-2013 at 03:00.

Friendship is Carrots
    The sole reason I personally don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon is for the simple fact that the Government would've known INSTANTLY that this big ass plane was on its way into the White House/Pentagon/my house, etc.
    By what method, and in what preventive measure? Are you also ignoring the counter reasoning here entirely? The fact witnesses reported a plane hitting the Pentagon, no witness reports to otherwise, that plane debris was found, that the bodies of the passengers were found. And again, what happened to Flight 77? This is a hell of a coverup by the Government. Really makes you wonder how no one noticed all of this.

It's fine if you think this was an inside job somehow, but there's simply no debate as to whether or not a plane hit the Pentagon. And really, one has to wonder why there would be bombs if they had a plane rigged to hit the building anyways.

I'm just not buying the whole thing. Just like how the Towers came crumbling down. $#@! was just too perfect. I'll take it to my grave that it was an inside job. I pray to the Lord God that it wasn't, but that's just how I feel.
    Forgive me, but I'm not inclined to think that the Bush administration was competent enough to do all of this. Still, I will admit there are various odd and suspicious details about the WTC.

+ The site and debris of the collapse wasn't allowed to be examined by third-party organizations
    + The steel was removed and sent to either warehouses or to foreign facilities to be completely smelted down
    + Why were the jets not scrambled after the first plane?

It's also worth noting that a few years prior (1997 I believe), the US Government had already considered the notion of using planes as weapons. As well, during the Cold War, the US Government had plans to scapegoat Russia for an inside attack on American soil, to justify war action. But the plan was abandoned. And, finally, consider the Human Radiation Experiments. This illustrates quite well that the Government isn't beyond doing horrible $#@! to its people to get what it wants.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    The doco Ghose-rayne was saying about is probably Loose Change, good documentary and definatly gets ya thinking. make your own decision of what happened, the most powerfull words however are the news reporters and fire fighters.

One of the news readers in a chopper over the 77 or whatever crash site (the one that the passagers supposably wrestled control of)
    "I think the scariest thing about this picture is the fact there is almost no wreckage whatsoever, what parts there are can be picked up and held in your hand..."

and a firefighter who just got out of the towers most likely because his air tank ran out, cant remember exactly what he said but he found bombs on various floors... ques qu sai?

The King has Returned

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I remember seeing the footage from the pentagon...some wheels n $#@! laying about, but no large parts...i remember thinking 'hmm..where are the remnants of the wings"...

And if you can't explain it, then at least be man enough to admit that it's impossible for any explosion of any kind to push debris towards the explosion
    Last edited by Lethal; 04-23-2013 at 14:53.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Jesus were still talking about this?
    Just read this http://screwloosechange.blogspot.de/ Loose Change is full of $#@! which has been proven by multiple documentations.
    That's also the reason why there are several different LC versions, they just kept making up new bs once their lies were debunked

It's also (still) funny when people are talking about how "it looks fishy that there aren't more plane parts / strange how the towers collapsed" etc. etc.
    You're making all those assumtions based on what?! Hollywood movies?!

EXPERTS have debuked all the false claims in those conspiracy videos!

The real problem here is the "I WANT TO BELIEVE!" mentality (see also aliens etc.) of xy believers... so im afraid i'm just wasting my breath here :\
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 04-23-2013 at 12:16.

28. Likes Lebowski , BBK.. likes this post

Thread Information