Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    They also did the same with the ps3, I remember Phil Harrison at gdc showing off ps3's ingame chat which also included video chat (the F1 game was used for the demonstration) then the system releases and the features were no where to be found. Not saying what Sony showed will not "eventually" make it into the system but launch? Don't hold your breath (I hope they'll prove me wrong). That's one thing I always liked about ms and the approach they took with the 360, there was no waiting and when they announced something for the OS, it came out the next couple of weeks not months.

I can't wait to see how they'll improve live and how they'll handle the subscription pay of it. What will be free and what will cost. For Sony I am already a plus member and that'll carry over, add long as the free games keep coming lol. Ms needs something similar to be honest...maybe they'll have something better

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Well if you can read it, Im pretty sure Sony did. There would be no surprise on them doing the same features and showing them first.
    Or it's possible that Sony already had the ideas in mind...

The one that always strikes me as odd is the download the first bit then start playing, Sony still have not
    Implemented it and its merely a "plan" when Cerny talks about it.
    I have no idea how that works without the cloud. but here's the latest on that subject. We'll find out at e3.

Freeing Up Resources: The PS4's Dedicated Units
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...u-want-to-know!

But lets get back on topic. I only brought up the ps4 reveal as to what features to expect at this 720 reveal based on the 720 leaked doc.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 04-27-2013 at 17:38.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    With all the improvements that Sony is making to their online features and service with PS4 I'm curious to see how MS is going to justify continuing to charge for their service.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    With all the improvements that Sony is making to their online features and service with PS4 I'm curious to see how MS is going to justify continuing to charge for their service.
    Sony may just start charging for some of theses features. They could easily add them to plus.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Sony may just start charging for some of theses features. They could easily add them to plus.
    Yeah could be. I remember reading some time back that Sony was considering a tiered pay system. http://gamingbolt.com/sony-consideri...-tiers-for-ps4

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    As long as messaging, playing online, text and cross game chat remains free, I dont think people will care to much about the other stuff if they decide to add the extra features behind a pay wall

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Or it's possible that Sony already had the ideas in mind...

I have no idea how that works without the cloud. but here's the latest on that subject. We'll find out at e3.

Freeing Up Resources: The PS4's Dedicated Units
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...u-want-to-know!

But lets get back on topic. I only brought up the ps4 reveal as to what features to expect at this 720 reveal based on the 720 leaked doc.
    I think a lot of it was probably no brainers, I mean all you have to do is look at what has happened in the social/internet world since the launch of these consoles, and what people try or want to do with the current consoles.

Things like sharing direct to you tube would be the first on everyone's list I think.

And where did you get this leaked document (this is the infamous SuperDae one?)

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    As long as messaging, playing online, text and cross game chat remains free, I dont think people will care to much about the other stuff if they decide to add the extra features behind a pay wall

...that will be exactly why those features will be part of the paid subscription of PSN. I don't think Sony will get rid of a free version, but we will have a paid version of online.
    Last edited by sainraja; 04-28-2013 at 03:51.

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    I think a lot of it was probably no brainers, I mean all you have to do is look at what has happened in the social/internet world since the launch of these consoles, and what people try or want to do with the current consoles.

Things like sharing direct to you tube would be the first on everyone's list I think.

And where did you get this leaked document (this is the infamous SuperDae one?)
    It's not the superdae doc. It's the one that leaked mid 2012 that MS got taken down off of websites.

Thread Information