Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Or he just likes to play online games with his friends.
    Maybe, but that sounded a bit weird. I like gaming with friends too but i'll be damned if i buy something just because they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    There will be people like that for any product, not just the consoles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    No doubt.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 04-26-2013 at 02:16.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    You are like a Master News Ferret!
    Hardly this is just a rehash of what he has already said. This is over month old.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Hardly this is just a rehash of what he has already said. This is over month old.
    Yep and the same reactions to it....lol

Soldier 95B
    I like the fact that they are focusing so much on games with the research in this form of game drm. Lets just hope it doesn't interfere with our enjoyment of all the games coming.

Elite Sage
    I like the fact that they are focusing so much on games with the research in this form of game drm. Lets just hope it doesn't interfere with our enjoyment of all the games coming.
    I don't think it will. After the 21st we should hear more devs speak about what they think about next gen xbox. This will give them a bit of momentum heading into E-3 since all the talk of PS4 seems to have died down a bit.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I don't think it will. After the 21st we should hear more devs speak about what they think about next gen xbox. This will give them a bit of momentum heading into E-3 since all the talk of PS4 seems to have died down a bit.
    I really wish I had your enthusiasm and I keep hoping that what I am reading just isn't true. I understand that everything is a rumor right now but I keep reading bad news after more bad news. I really want to stick with the Xbox and I hope that once the 21st rolls around they put all of the bad rumors to bed. I just have this bad feeling that I'm going to be very disappointed.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    I really wish I had your enthusiasm and I keep hoping that what I am reading just isn't true. I understand that everything is a rumor right now but I keep reading bad news after more bad news. I really want to stick with the Xbox and I hope that once the 21st rolls around they put all of the bad rumors to bed. I just have this bad feeling that I'm going to be very disappointed.
    It's just the same old rehashed stuff though. Can you honestly say that every rumor you've heard is really bad outside of this online required one? I'm more excited about the things we haven't rumors about.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    It's just the same old rehashed stuff though. Can you honestly say that every rumor you've heard is really bad outside of this online required one? I'm more excited about the things we haven't rumors about.
    Different sides of the same coin.
    I am the oncoming storm.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Early announce. The initial reveal date was pushed back from April 24 to May 21 so that Microsoft could better position the device against the PlayStation 4, which Sony announced in late February.
    So MS underestimated Sony and probably had to change couple of things to counter, which isn't a bad thing as MS never announced anything. They ended up going with 3 months for preparations.

No entertainment box. Microsoft originally planned to offer both a “full” version of the next Xbox (with video game playing capabilities) and a lower-end entertainment-oriented version, codenamed “Yuma,” that did not provide video gaming capabilities. But plans for Yuma are on hold and no pure entertainment version of the next Xbox will appear in 2013 (or possibly ever).
    sounds like it might had been a last minute pull just to fully concentrate on going against the ps4, and let everything else roll in place in the coming years.(Apple can wait.)

This is getting interesting, anyone planning on going to E3?

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by x_terna View Post
    So MS underestimated Sony and probably had to change couple of things to counter, which isn't a bad thing as MS never announced anything. They ended up going with 3 months for preparations.
    It's either that or they are doing what they did with xbox360, which was also revealed in may of it's release year.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yep.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    April the 8th people thats when this stuff came out, why are you discussing old information? Slow news day?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    You guys make me laugh.
    Likewise.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Original thread...

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...-and-Always-On

Original article

http://gamingeverything.com/45102/ru...9-360-console/

Reheat that news folks....

BTW he said this...

“I’ve actually heard from, by the way not one or two people, several people who’ve said, ‘based on what I’ve seen, Sony is going to blow them away.’ Based on what you’ve seen? You’ve seen nothing. What are you talking about? No, but you’ve seen literally nothing from Microsoft.
    Last edited by mynd; 04-26-2013 at 03:37.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Likewise.
    "In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

April the 8th people thats when this stuff came out, why are you discussing old information? Slow news day?
    Shouln't be:
    https://www.googled.com/news?ncl=d9Ky8npi4lRdFHMOcFIyySCWHQNfM&q=PS4+Plays tation&lr=English&hl=en

Quite a bit there actually - Dualshock 4 video is pretty interesting. Same thing about the strongest Playstation launch lineup (I stress 'PlayStation' because I know brothers be real quick to draw swords regarding these things... ) - some fairly interesting reads and news.
    I am the oncoming storm.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    "In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

Shouln't be:
    https://www.googled.com/news?ncl=d9Ky8npi4lRdFHMOcFIyySCWHQNfM&q=PS4+Plays tation&lr=English&hl=en

Quite a bit there actually - Dualshock 4 video is pretty interesting. Same thing about the strongest Playstation launch lineup (I stress 'PlayStation' because I know brothers be real quick to draw swords regarding these things... ) - some fairly interesting reads and news.
    Yeah watched that DS video earlier, I liked the idea of being able to order screens according to where you are sitting, that's nifty

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I keep going back and forth. 90% of what I play are multi-plats so the exclusives aren't that big of a deal to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Same here.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow

Shouln't be:

No problem here. I just find him equally amusing. And predictable that you defend him.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-26-2013 at 03:51.

Soldier 95B
    I keep hearing the Xbox has no games but that isn't true. It just depends on the source

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I keep hearing the Xbox has no games but that isn't true. It just depends on the source

lol Thats for sure.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    No problem here. I just find him equally amusing. And predictable that you defend him.
    lol where in that post is defending anyone? Let alone Two?

No seriously.

You know what's predictable? You going after people who YOU THINK are going after whatever it is you deem holy and needs protecting.

Stop the crusade because there is no crusade.

EDIT:

NVM - I lie - I just re-read it now and it actually comes across as going with mynd on this (which I truly was) - lots of PS news there.

No biggie matey.
    I am the oncoming storm.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    lol where in that post is defending anyone? Let alone Two?

No seriously.

You know what's predictable? You going after people who YOU THINK are going after whatever it is you deem holy and needs protecting.

Stop the crusade because there is no crusade.

EDIT:

NVM - I lie - I just re-read it now and it actually comes across as going with mynd on this (which I truly was) - lots of PS news there.

No biggie matey.
    Wow. The irony is thick in that post. Coming from a guy who is always whining about what xbox guys are saying about his precious Sony. lol Anyway it sounded like you were saying I had a problem. My bad if I misunderstood your post. Not a big deal.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Wow. The irony is thick in that post. Coming from a guy who is always whining about what xbox guys are saying about his precious Sony. lol Anyway it sounded like you were saying I had a problem. My bad if I misunderstood your post. Not a big deal.
    WHined? where?

#CrusadeContinues
    I am the oncoming storm.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    WHined? where?

#CrusadeContinues
    Crusade? Yeah ok. One only needs to look over your posting history to find it. Speaking of which I think its time to start using my ignore function and youre elected. Its not like I'll be missing any worthwhile posts. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-26-2013 at 04:27.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    I see the pig tailed school girls are still arguing over the last jelly bean in the kindergarten yard!!!

this member posts this news, that member posts that news, this member defends that member defending this other member over this members statement

GROW THE $#@! UP!!!!!

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

26. Likes Two4DaMoney , Ixion , Lefein likes this post

Thread Information