Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    If you're referring to the messenger, ( ) then I don't think I've used that since 2007 at the latest!
    The website and email service I never ever ever use, although I do check it once every blue moon when I need to reset a password of a very very old account and that's the email it's linked too.
    My Steam account name is the actual hotmail email address I have had for over a decade, no way to change it. Back when Steam was new the user names were your email addresses.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    My Steam account name is the actual hotmail email address I have had for over a decade, no way to change it. Back when Steam was new the user names were your email addresses.
    Haha I have a few accounts going back and a few recent ones where I already had an account linked to my current email
    So my hotmail account is pure backup/memory loss desperation

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I haven't used it in... an amount of time that's higher than numbers go.

The go-to IM client in high school was AIM and then in senior year Facebook started being a thing (back when you had to be invited by someone in your high school to be allowed on Facebook or have a college email).

I still have my oldest Hotmail account, though, as well as a newer one I created when I got Windows 8 but it's used for nothing more than for the Microsoft Games like the solitaire collection or mahjong.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I haven't used it in at least 6 or 7 years. Everyone I knew stopped using it... same with AIM... so there was no point in bothering with it anymore.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    I guess a better question is who hasn't?
    I stopped using MSN ages ago, even before it was going to be together with skype. I only used it for maybe 1/2 persons at the end and I couldn't give a $#@! after a while since I got in argues with 1 person and with the other person I can talk via texting too.

I started using Xfire as my main chat app for a long time. I added my MSN and my facebook chat back in the days and it was easy and nice to use. Until they $#@!ed that up though and Xfire 2.0 came out. Now I don't use xfire anymore. Lot of my friends have moved on from Xfire too. Currently my main chat app is Steam for the gamers and Telegram/Whatsapp/iMessage for texting.

Thread Information