Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 83
  1. #26
    Super Elite
    Acid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,012
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    8,613 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    I used to have a life burner/beatdown deck. My second deck was a card destruction deck.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

  2. #27
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    20
    Posts
    13,087
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    507,164 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So its an Exodia type card? But trickier to pull off? Sounds awesome.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  3. #28
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,547 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    So its an Exodia type card? But trickier to pull off? Sounds awesome.
    Yeah, there has been a few exodia type card's even enhanced exodia cards like exodia necross who is actually a monster who gets stronger every turn he is on the field, 500 attack and defence every standby phase though he has 0 when you summon him, but he is immune to trap/spell/effect and can not be destroyed by battle, though if no exodia pieces are in your graveyard he is automatically destroyed
    and exodius who can only be summoned by moving all monster cards from your graveyard to your deck, but after this for every normal monster in your graveyard he gains 1000 attack points, and if all 5 pieces of exodia are in graveyard you win duel
    theres also spell cards like the fortune cards in which you need to spell a word in your spell/trap section and you win
    Last edited by Chille; 04-27-2013 at 00:32.



    Thank you itachi

  4. #29
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    To be honest with all the broken combos, 8k isnt that much anymore lol
    I started playing Duelist Decade plus and these new cards called Synchros are a mystery. I'm always getting annihilated by those.


    If you guys are interested, there's a dueling network for free. No download needed but every thing works manually. Meaning, nothing is automatic and you'd have to calculate things yourself except for direct damage.

    There's another program though which is also free called YugiohPro, that you'd have to download. I believe its around 200mb but everything is automatic so you won't have to worry. So far, I have heard that no one isn't aware of that.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  5. #30
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,547 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    I started playing Duelist Decade plus and these new cards called Synchros are a mystery. I'm always getting annihilated by those.


    If you guys are interested, there's a dueling network for free. No download needed but every thing works manually. Meaning, nothing is automatic and you'd have to calculate things yourself except for direct damage.

    There's another program though which is also free called YugiohPro, that you'd have to download. I believe its around 200mb but everything is automatic so you won't have to worry. So far, I have heard that no one isn't aware of that.
    I guess easiest way to explain syncro is there kind of like ritual\fusion monsters, you need a tuner+a monster/monsters that equal the amount of stars for the synchro monster. The synchro stays in your synchro/fusion deck and can be summoned via tributing said monsters of course not all synchro are summoned the same way but most are



    Thank you itachi

  6. #31
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I guess easiest way to explain syncro is there kind of like ritual\fusion monsters, you need a tuner+a monster/monsters that equal the amount of stars for the synchro monster. The synchro stays in your synchro/fusion deck and can be summoned via tributing said monsters of course not all synchro are summoned the same way but most are
    How do I get a tuner?
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  7. #32
    Apprentice
    Epyon_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On The Rooftops with Faith
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    2,572 (0 Banked)
    Cool thread man. Back in my middle and high school days, I was into YuGiOh, the show and card game.

    It might sound a little nerdy but you can say I was a rare hunter when it came to the card game lol. I stole packs from Walmart and sold them to other people or websites for a high price, I only collected the rare cards, and only dueled for rare cards. I basically had a business lol.

    I had a beat down deck at first then I turned it into a chaos deck. Those were the days

  8. #33
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,547 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    How do I get a tuner?
    Tuner is a monster type so just random!

    I'm actually tempted to buy some more packs lol been years, the pack in June has all the Egyptian gods on the cover along with the legal ones inside
    Last edited by Chille; 04-28-2013 at 13:00.



    Thank you itachi

  9. #34
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Tuner is a monster type so just random!

    I'm actually tempted to buy some more packs lol been years, the pack in June has all the Egyptian gods on the cover along with the legal ones inside

    I don't think I have seen a tuner type yet lol and if you have job it wouldn't hurt if you end buying a booster box. I love watch the Yugioh Booster pack unboxing on youtube. There's guy I used to watch and it just seems really fun.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  10. #35
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,547 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    I don't think I have seen a tuner type yet lol and if you have job it wouldn't hurt if you end buying a booster box. I love watch the Yugioh Booster pack unboxing on youtube. There's guy I used to watch and it just seems really fun.
    Here you go

    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tuner_monster

    And yeah I'd buy a box as there's only 1\256 chance in getting a god card



    Thank you itachi

  11. #36
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    I wonder if I have any on the game. Y'know what's like not dueling for almost 8 years lol. I can't believe the god cards are legal although looking at the images, I believe there are the original images that were used from the show gave been released.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  12. #37
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,547 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    I wonder if I have any on the game. Y'know what's like not dueling for almost 8 years lol. I can't believe the god cards are legal although looking at the images, I believe there are the original images that were used from the show gave been released.
    The shonen jump ones are best as there signed



    Thank you itachi

  13. #38
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Do you play on the Dueling Network?

    I need some quick help here. I went to try out and download YugiohPro and I really regret doing that because I'm scared as shizz...whenever I go to another forum. My norton is now detecting a threat.

    EDIT:

    I was downloading a file tihnking it was the yugiohpro. It was some zipping software. The software added an adware which blew up my web browser with mal-ads. So, I went to the control panel uninstalling the softwares it had download yesterday and I saw some ad thing there. Started the uninstall process and got rid of it, hence web browsing is ad-free.
    Last edited by robvandam111; 04-29-2013 at 23:23.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  14. #39
    PS Unchained
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    2,547 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Do you play on the Dueling Network?

    I need some quick help here. I went to try out and download YugiohPro and I really regret doing that because I'm scared as shizz...whenever I go to another forum. My norton is now detecting a threat.

    EDIT:

    I was downloading a file tihnking it was the yugiohpro. It was some zipping software. The software added an adware which blew up my web browser with mal-ads. So, I went to the control panel uninstalling the softwares it had download yesterday and I saw some ad thing there. Started the uninstall process and got rid of it, hence web browsing is ad-free.
    I don't use it sorry

    And ouch sounds a pain



    Thank you itachi

  15. #40
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I don't use it sorry

    And ouch sounds a pain
    I got it fixed. I'm content with the Duelist Decade game to be honest, will not be downloading any other Unofficial Yugioh game.

    The network is my first time using it. It's alright to be honest. There's no hard there which is great.

    @Gers: Have you been playing?
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  16. #41
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,531
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,574 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Glad you got the malware sorted man, sounded nasty.

    I haven't really played all that much as of yet. Did play 1 game but got annihilated! So I tried going through the tutorial but there is so much to take in! Lol

    Maybe I'm a noob but going to need to read the tutorial throughly to understand all the different rules

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  17. #42
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Glad you got the malware sorted man, sounded nasty.

    I haven't really played all that much as of yet. Did play 1 game but got annihilated! So I tried going through the tutorial but there is so much to take in! Lol

    Maybe I'm a noob but going to need to read the tutorial throughly to understand all the different rules
    Trap cards are purple violet
    Spell cards are green
    Normal monster cards are yellow
    Effect monsters cards are brown
    Synchro monsters cards are white

    Normal Monsters with 4 levels can be normal summon, a special summon (Synchro or fusion) is when it goes by effect; Monster Reborn: Special Summon a monster from the graveyard.

    Trap cards that have an infinite symbol next to the [Trap Card] means that's a continuous effect (same works with spell cards). Quick Play is a lighting symbol next to the [Spell Cards]. When you see cards like these. It means that you'll be able to chain meaning, You have a Normal monster with an attack of 1900 to attack one of my monsters with 1800. I don't want to lose 100 life points. I have a laid down card called "Rush Recklessly". When you attack, you're going to the "Damage Step". The card I activated, allows my monster to raise 700 atk points. From 1800 it goes to 2500 having your attack back firing. Hence, you just destroyed your monster and you lose 600 LP. That's a basic combo.

    Phases:

    Draw Phase ( Each turn you can draw a card)
    Standby Phase ( An empty phase for quick effects.)
    Main Phase 1 (Allows you set your cards and your strategy)
    Battle Phase ( Attack with monsters or direct damage)
    Main Phase 2 (set final strategy before you end your turn)
    End Phase ( Ending of the turn)

    Attacks

    When you attack with a monster that's equal to your attacks points, you both backfire but no battle damge.

    When a monster is on defense postion, if the defense is higher than your attack points then you automatically inflict battle damage to your own life points. If your attack is higher than the defensive points then the monster is destroyed but no battle damage.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  18. Likes Gers wishes they had posted this first.
  19. #43
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,531
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,574 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Thanks for that man, still quite a bit to take in! Lol I think the best way to learn is to play through it myself, which I will soon

    Can you play this on the Vita or is it PS3 only?

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  20. #44
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Thanks for that man, still quite a bit to take in! Lol I think the best way to learn is to play through it myself, which I will soon

    Can you play this on the Vita or is it PS3 only?
    I don't see the why not on the Vita since its a digital download.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  21. #45
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,531
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,574 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Might try that out then. How are you doing on it now? Everytime I see you on, you're playing this game lol

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  22. #46
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    My experiences has been helping me kick butt. I was able to download two downloadable content. Which gave me some significant cards that I knew it'll allow me to win most of the time. It's not easy grinding for the cards you're also looking for.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  23. #47
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,531
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,574 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    How do you obtain cards in game? I am assuming that you obviously have to beat players but do you get to choose what cards you obtain? Or do you win set cards after defeating them?

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  24. #48
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    How do you obtain cards in game? I am assuming that you obviously have to beat players but do you get to choose what cards you obtain? Or do you win set cards after defeating them?

    Out of 4000 or more cards, you get them randomly. You'll be facing the same number of AI's throughout single player. There's different variety of AI's, there's a lot of strategy within those decks. If you go to downloadable content, you can Booster Pack number 2 for free. I ended up getting that one and Structure Deck 3 which you have pay unfortunately. There's no way to tell what type of sets you're getting although you can find out what's in the DLC.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

  25. #49
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,531
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,574 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I still need to buy the full game nevermind the bolster packs lol does the game ever get a bit repetitive in your opinion?

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  26. #50
    Super Elite
    robvandam111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,510 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Yeah it does, it doesn't compare to the portable games. Those are great to grind but I wouldn't mind honestly as long as you have people you can play with online.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.