Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    ...after the deed is done.
    Could you clarify what this deed is? Please explain in details about the angles as well. Thanks.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Nope. No guilt at all.

Do you feel guilty about girls who use men for their money?
    I don't approve of it.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

I don't now about others personally i would sat lots of men in the world are doing the same if they feel guilty then the whole world will change.And mean while girls should be more careful to men and boys

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    A 14 year old girl is considered hot by a 18 year old guy. He hangs out with her for 3 weeks and she gives herself to him. He has already told his friends he just wants to "fuck" her and that's it. So he gets this girl three times and he has her out of his system. Now, he stops talking to the girl. He won't answer her calls, texts, in person interaction, etc.
    You are aware that the situation you used is actually illegal, right? So not only should the guy feel the guilty for screwing with the girls mind, he should feel guilty for screwing the girl in the first place. In the eyes of the law, he's now a pedophile.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Extreme Poster
    ^Rapist. Pedophile would be if she was less than 11.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Rapist. Pedophile would be if she was less than 11.
    It can still be counted as pedophilia but, yes, if you're getting to get technical, then the 100% accurate terminology would be rapist. Although if we're going to be 110% accurate, then the terminology would be hebephilia. Regardless of the terminology, the adult shouldn't be sleeping with the minor under any circumstances.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    It can still be counted as pedophilia but, yes, if you're getting to get technical, then the 100% accurate terminology would be rapist. Although if we're going to be 110% accurate, then the terminology would be hebephilia. Regardless of the terminology, the adult shouldn't be sleeping with the minor under any circumstances.
    lol wasn't trying to argue or anything, just that he will be charged for rape if it were to happen.

Hebephilia is only if you "prefer" girls at pubescent. We don't really know if he prefers it, he's not that much older than her, he likely just found her attractive. Now if a guy who's over 20 and keeps coming back to girls that age then by all means.

EDIT: I don't think the law takes these extra details into account. It's either rape, molestation, or pedophilia. If there is, I've never heard of it.
    Last edited by Sufi; 05-06-2013 at 17:04.

Supreme Veteran

Whatever Claud3, we know you didn't get no pussy. Stop lyin'.
    Yep i live in a world off no pussy and just lies

9. Likes Sufi wishes they had posted this first.
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Yeah I think its stupid myself. This girl is talking about a sexual predator and then asking if men feel guilty like were all like that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by 33x; 06-17-2013 at 08:43.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    If you don't like em, don't go in them and read them. If I hated bananas, I wouldn't eat that and would stay away from them. It's that simple.

I actually didn't know he was considered a sexual predator and this is something I see that is common. That's why I was asking do guys feel guilty about it.

I know if I didn't like a thread, I wouldn't read it, let alone comment in it.
    There's no doubt in my mind that any male can turn into a sexual predator in certain circumstances. Some more than others. The only difference between is the amount of control involved.

The way men are, has a lot to do with the way we're designed. We can call these acts whatever we want, one only has to look at the animal kingdom to see how men would naturally act, if we weren't following the societal rules and restrictions.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    There's no doubt in my mind that any male can turn into a sexual predator in certain circumstances. Some more than others. The only difference between is the amount of control involved.

The way men are, has a lot to do with the way we're designed. We can call these acts whatever we want, one only has to look at the animal kingdom to see how men would naturally act, if we weren't following the societal rules and restrictions.
    That's a bunch of horse crap.
    “Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” ~ Bruce Lee

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    That's a bunch of horse crap.
    There are always exceptions where men just don't have the desire but if you think that I'm talking a lot of horse crap then go to any of the eastern countries and realize how men are seen, as far as sexuality.

There's a lot of empirical evidence to this, such as http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ive-found.html

also look up testosterone, something men have a high level of. this promotes aggression and also sexual activity.

The answers are all there for you to look at. You just have to put two and two together.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style

Do guys ever feel guilty about that?

There are always exceptions where men just don't have the desire but if you think that I'm talking a lot of horse crap then go to any of the eastern countries and realize how men are seen, as far as sexuality.

There's a lot of empirical evidence to this, such as http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ive-found.html

also look up testosterone, something men have a high level of. this promotes aggression and also sexual activity.

The answers are all there for you to look at. You just have to put two and two together.
    I'm sorry, but it's still horse crap. Using eastern countries to try and illustrate your point is rather empty. These people are literally stuck 2,000 years in the past as far as their ideologies go. It's still legal to stone women to death and for a group of men to rape 9 year old boys and girls.

The world for thousands of years has been ruled by power-hungry morons. The weak have always been under them. From the ancient Egyptians... to Hitler... to the dipshit male-run societies in the middle east.

Just because perverted people in power want to act and behave a certain way is not an indication of how males... or even people in general... innately are. People are not inherently bad because that's how nature is. Sick people in power are the cause of all the horrible crap that has ever happened in human history. Also, being a "sexual predator" is not exclusively a male thing. Statistics also show that 80% of sexual crimes happen between two people that already know each other through friendship or family... the same is the case in the middle east in a much more sickening and prevalent manner.

Laws have been created and evolved by people that have suffered under the sick behavior and rule of more powerful individuals. Laws exist because of suffering... and the need for that suffering to end. Rules of "morality", or whatever you want to call it, is proof that people are not innately bad. Laws exist to prevent bad people from doing stupid shit. Laws continue to change and evolve as the "weak" people in society gather the confidence to stand up for themselves and make a change in the world. Even today laws are still evolving because people in society are still being persecuted or wronged. Not even 50 years ago we still had some shameful and sickening crap happening to African Americans in this country... and only today are laws being changed to accommodate homosexuals as those people are rising up to take a stand for their human freedoms.

It is ridiculous to compare us to animals in this regard... because even though we are all biological creatures of earth... the way we function as a species on this planet is so vastly different from other animals it's not even worth talking about.

I know exactly what testosterone is and how it functions... women also have testosterone, but males have considerably more of it.

Just because males have testosterone has nothing to do with people's innate badness or their possibility of becoming some sexual deviant.

If there were no laws, I'm sure more sick people would come out of the woodwork. It's not because there's a lack of laws that good people would suddenly become bad. They would still be "good". Thousands of years of trying to get out from under the rule of sick people is the reason society in civilized countries are the way they are. If sick people are to remain in power over others... you get the kind of horrible crap you see in countries like in the middle east. They have not evolved as a society in any appreciable timeframe.

I'm not going to deny there are bad people out there, but to say everyone would just turn foul because laws are removed is to disregard the entire progress of the human race to become what we are today.

There is a stark change now than there was thousands of years ago. The weak and suffering are now becoming the moral and powerful. They are changing the world for the better, not making the world worse for the masses. As we continue to evolve as a species, this will only continue to get better. Bad people will always exist, however, there is no changing that... but how we are able to deal with bad people will probably also become more efficient.
    Last edited by PBM; 06-17-2013 at 05:35.
    “Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” ~ Bruce Lee

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Dunno why this thread had to be rehashed, but still, if you must discuss this again, then please remain on topic and do NOT just come into other peoples threads to mock, bash or make fun.

33x

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

16. Likes Lethal wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    If that scenario in the OP is actually true, then the guy is sick, because a 14 year old girl is illegal, both in the US and UK at the very least!

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's still horse crap. Using eastern countries to try and illustrate your point is rather empty. These people are literally stuck 2,000 years in the past as far as their ideologies go. It's still legal to stone women to death and for a group of men to rape 9 year old boys and girls.

The world for thousands of years has been ruled by power-hungry morons. The weak have always been under them. From the ancient Egyptians... to Hitler... to the dipshit male-run societies in the middle east.

Just because perverted people in power want to act and behave a certain way is not an indication of how males... or even people in general... innately are. People are not inherently bad because that's how nature is. Sick people in power are the cause of all the horrible crap that has ever happened in human history. Also, being a "sexual predator" is not exclusively a male thing. Statistics also show that 80% of sexual crimes happen between two people that already know each other through friendship or family... the same is the case in the middle east in a much more sickening and prevalent manner.

Laws have been created and evolved by people that have suffered under the sick behavior and rule of more powerful individuals. Laws exist because of suffering... and the need for that suffering to end. Rules of "morality", or whatever you want to call it, is proof that people are not innately bad. Laws exist to prevent bad people from doing stupid shit. Laws continue to change and evolve as the "weak" people in society gather the confidence to stand up for themselves and make a change in the world. Even today laws are still evolving because people in society are still being persecuted or wronged. Not even 50 years ago we still had some shameful and sickening crap happening to African Americans in this country... and only today are laws being changed to accommodate homosexuals as those people are rising up to take a stand for their human freedoms.

It is ridiculous to compare us to animals in this regard... because even though we are all biological creatures of earth... the way we function as a species on this planet is so vastly different from other animals it's not even worth talking about.

I know exactly what testosterone is and how it functions... women also have testosterone, but males have considerably more of it.

Just because males have testosterone has nothing to do with people's innate badness or their possibility of becoming some sexual deviant.

If there were no laws, I'm sure more sick people would come out of the woodwork. It's not because there's a lack of laws that good people would suddenly become bad. They would still be "good". Thousands of years of trying to get out from under the rule of sick people is the reason society in civilized countries are the way they are. If sick people are to remain in power over others... you get the kind of horrible crap you see in countries like in the middle east. They have not evolved as a society in any appreciable timeframe.

I'm not going to deny there are bad people out there, but to say everyone would just turn foul because laws are removed is to disregard the entire progress of the human race to become what we are today.

There is a stark change now than there was thousands of years ago. The weak and suffering are now becoming the moral and powerful. They are changing the world for the better, not making the world worse for the masses. As we continue to evolve as a species, this will only continue to get better. Bad people will always exist, however, there is no changing that... but how we are able to deal with bad people will probably also become more efficient.
    I'm not sure if we're on topic so I'll PM you.

Thread Information