Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    So does it finally look like a PS2 game now?
    lol Beats me. I haven't played it since the "upgrade." The pics are in the link. You decide.

Ancient
    "From the people that bought you the same game for 6 years comes a generic futuristic multiplayer shooter
    Only on Xbox"

I would say they'll sell millions but they'd be up against their own creation

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I dont buy games that have no SP campaign unless its only $30.00 or so. I wont pay full price for MP only. Its like buying half a game for full game price.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    "From the people that bought you the same game for 6 years comes a generic futuristic multiplayer shooter
    Only on Xbox"

Sent via Codec
    Who knows how it'll go. I'm sure they'll make it fine. At least for those that like this genre.

I mean, who knew that Call of Duty - being a WW2 shooter for most of its early history, was growing stale etc - would arguably be the most popular multiplayer shooter.
    Be Together - Not the same.

Ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I dont buy games that have no SP campaign unless its only $30.00 or so. I wont pay full price for MP only. Its like buying half a game for full game price.
    I 100% agree with this

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    if it was up to EA, they'd slap the $70 tag on it. They were already hoping that MS and Sony announced $70 games.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Only on Xbox"

Sent via Codec
    Huh?

COD1: WW2
    COD2: WW2
    COD4:Modern
    CODMW2: Modern

If anything these are the boys who tried to change it.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    This could be a deal worked out because of MS allowing EA to put ME1 on the PS3.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    This could be a deal worked out because of MS allowing EA to put ME1 on the PS3.
    Yeah that went through my mind as well, there was always going to be some sort of kick back to MS for doing that.

Forum Overseer
    Are those things related?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The next Xbox is shaping up to be an FPS pump out the sequel machine. Not liking this at all.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Soldier 95B
    I have to wonder where people come up with this stuff.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Are those things related?
    Mass Effect and this? Likely.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    The next Xbox is shaping up to be an FPS pump out the sequel machine. Not liking this at all.
    The other console also has it's fair share of fps next Gen. We'll just have to wait and see what ms first party studios are cooking.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    First off this is a new game not a sequel . Secondly what game did Sony choose for their big demo playthrough for PS4? Why another Killzone sequel which is what kind of game? Thats right, a FPS. Oh the irony. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-02-2013 at 05:26.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    First off this is a new game not a sequel . Secondly what game did Sony choose for their big demo playthrough for PS4? Why another Killzone sequel which is what kind of game? Thats right, a FPS. Oh the irony. lol
    First game they showed was Knack. best looking game of the bunch imo ><

But yeah... we can speculate all day but we just need time to see all of the unveiling as well as E3

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Mass Effect and this? Likely.
    i.e.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    First game they showed was Knack. best looking game of the bunch imo >< But yeah... we can speculate all day but we just need time to see all of the unveiling as well as E3
    Yeah but Killzone got the big demo playthrough. Everything else was quick trailers. The Killzone demo was the big talk of the presentation by alot of the sites too. That gets brought up more than anything else there. (Killzone looked best to me). And yeah we can speculate all day about both consoles till E3.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-02-2013 at 05:41.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Knack, InFamous:SS, and Deep Down as well. Right now we know exclusive COD crap and this game for the new xbox. So two FPS compared to sonys one? MS can not pump out the FPS and expect to be king. So next COD crap, another FPS, and we will see if my other prediction come true with Halo. Not to mention the EA deal which may effect BF series(another FPS).

Not being a "hater" but really the FPS bet for next gen is not a good one as it will get played out and people will grow tired of it. Right now we know 2(possibly 3-4 depending on EA deal and IF they do Halo) FPS while Sony has variety. Seems for first party, not counting kinect games, MS may just go full Halo and GOW with just exclusive deal for rest and that mean the system will be a one note machine. I really hope I am proven wrong because I want mad competition next gen so I can see new original ip emerge.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Knack, InFamous:SS, and Deep Down as well. Right now we know exclusive COD crap and this game for the new xbox. So two FPS compared to sonys one? MS can not pump out the FPS and expect to be king. So next COD crap, another FPS, and we will see if my other prediction come true with Halo. Not to mention the EA deal which may effect BF series(another FPS). Not being a "hater" but really the FPS bet for next gen is not a good one as it will get played out and people will grow tired of it. Right now we know 2(possibly 3-4 depending on EA deal and IF they do Halo) FPS while Sony has variety. Seems for first party, not counting kinect games, MS may just go full Halo and GOW with just exclusive deal for rest and that mean the system will be a one note machine. I really hope I am proven wrong because I want mad competition next gen so I can see new original ip emerge.
    If youre going to count Deep Down I'm sure 720 will have that too. Secondly dont the FPS genre out. Theres plenty of gamers like me that love FPS. And theres plenty of good ones even if you dont think so. The thing that will draw me to going solely with PS4 next gen is free online and possibly more powerful hardware than 720. But for exclusives alot of Sony's more niche titles dont really appeal to me. My Sony IP's are games like Killzone, MS, Drive Club, Uncharted as examples. As for MS two FPS and Sony one well I guarantee Sony will have others like they do with Dust 514 and the Resistance series flopped otherwise we would see that too. But there will be others especially with Sony targeting the US market next gen. MS does seem like theyre going to lean heavily on 3rd party DLC deals again next gen though.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-02-2013 at 06:03.

Miqo'te Bard
    If youre going to count Deep Down I'm sure 720 will have that too. Secondly dont the FPS genre out. Theres plenty of gamers like me that love FPS. And theres plenty of good ones even if you dont think so.
    There are plenty good ones I know, but when the most popular ones and the ones a game console uses to get the gamer to buy it are the same ole same ole it gets boring. The next step in FPS I see is FPS meets RPG. Your choices matter and matter deeply. Online is still similar to FPS of today(really online FPS with xp is a great formula and keeps people playing).

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    There are plenty good ones I know, but when the most popular ones and the ones a game console uses to get the gamer to buy it are the same ole same ole it gets boring. The next step in FPS I see is FPS meets RPG. Your choices matter and matter deeply. Online is still similar to FPS of today(really online FPS with xp is a great formula and keeps people playing).
    I would like to see those elements combined as well so I'm with you there.

Forum Overseer
    Mmo!!!

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Did you just say that with a straight face?

Knack, InFamous:SS, and Deep Down as well. Right now we know exclusive COD crap and this game for the new xbox. So two FPS compared to sonys one? MS can not pump out the FPS and expect to be king. So next COD crap, another FPS, and we will see if my other prediction come true with Halo. Not to mention the EA deal which may effect BF series(another FPS).

Not being a "hater" but really the FPS bet for next gen is not a good one as it will get played out and people will grow tired of it. Right now we know 2(possibly 3-4 depending on EA deal and IF they do Halo) FPS while Sony has variety. Seems for first party, not counting kinect games, MS may just go full Halo and GOW with just exclusive deal for rest and that mean the system will be a one note machine. I really hope I am proven wrong because I want mad competition next gen so I can see new original ip emerge.

FPS

MS:
    Halo

Sony:
    MAG
    KILLZONE
    Resistance

Variety indeed.
    Last edited by mynd; 05-02-2013 at 06:34.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Did you just say that with a straight face?

FPS

MS:
    Halo

Sony:
    MAG
    KILLZONE
    Resistance

Variety indeed.
    Variety indeed, now include all the other genre they (Sony) also have, as opposed to pumping out halo and gears every other year...sprinkled with forza

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Thread Information