Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    WOW!!!!

A whole hour? I can't hold my excitement!!!

Last edited by berts08; 05-01-2013 at 09:47.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    WOW!!!!

A whole hour? I cant hold my excitement!!!

You are a god

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    WOW!!!!

A whole hour? I can't hold my excitement!!!

Write this down. We agree on something!

Elite Member
    Not sure if the Ded_Sec Edition is coming to PS4 cant find it anywhere!! but the Viglante Edition is coming to PS4 its announced on the (Game UK) Website.

if the Ded_Sec isnt going to PS4 ill buy the PS3 version then just sell the steelbook game to re-buy for PS4, might lose out :/ oops. is this a good option?? lol

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Updator
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Not sure if the Ded_Sec Edition is coming to PS4 cant find it anywhere!! but the Viglante Edition is coming to PS4 its announced on the (Game UK) Website.

if the Ded_Sec isnt going to PS4 ill buy the PS3 version then just sell the steelbook game to re-buy for PS4, might lose out :/ oops. is this a good option?? lol
    Considering when they announced the edition they said "Also coming to current gen consoles" I'm quite sure it will be on PS4. I did send an email to Shopto about it and they responded saying they were waiting for confirmation from Ubisoft
    I can read your thoughts.

Ultimate Veteran

LOL It seemed appropriate.

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    I'm getting the 720 version. They would have to bring something huge to the table for me to get a multi-plat on the PS4. An extra hour of gameplay that's likely filler side mission stuff doesn't even come close. But a nice freebie for those that prefer the Sony platform.
    Choice is easy if you ask me. PS4 version. Why? An extra hour of content, better specs/ease of programming than that of the rumored 720(so no more bad ports), crossgame chat, social interaction, etc. Don't see why anyone would go with the version with less content. But eh, to each their own.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I will buy this game, but because I know I'll be getting a PS4 at some stage I'm going to hold off on buying it until I can get that version. Only a couple of games left I plan to buy for the PS3 and they are the exclusives Last of Us and Beyond.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Ultimate Veteran
    For me, it's PS4 because the developer was saying the AI was more complex and better on the PS4.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    For me, it's PS4 because the developer was saying the AI was more complex and better on the PS4.
    is that the only diffrence between the 2? i just wonder how far apart they actually are!

Soldier 95B
    Once we get the next gen consoles, I won't be buy ANY games on the old console UNLESS it's not available on the new console. Thought I might overlap and buy both if I have friends that are not choosing to get the new console so that I can play them still.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I'm just renting games for the rest of this gen.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    is that the only diffrence between the 2? i just wonder how far apart they actually are!
    I'm guessing the differences will only be minor things like draw distance.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yeah historically cross gen ports usually offer only minor graphical upgrades. I remember the previous gen ports that 360 got in its early days. The only port that was a decent upgrade was NFS Most Wanted. All the others were very minor.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    if the gameplay we've been seeing are from next gen hardware then the difference will be as expected, better cloth physics, better textures, draw distance and the world will be more populated than current gen. definitely getting this with my launch PS4! cant wait

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Updator View Post
    Considering when they announced the edition they said "Also coming to current gen consoles" I'm quite sure it will be on PS4. I did send an email to Shopto about it and they responded saying they were waiting for confirmation from Ubisoft
    Well i just got to wonder!! i really would like to buy my first Edition of something like the Ded_Sec i never actually bought these before, but guess my starting point starts with PS4 if the Ded_Sec release's for that console aswell, but im baring in mind cause the price wont be the same as PS3 Price so ill take a wild guess its gonna cost around 15-20 more than the PS3 alone :/

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    I'm getting the 720 version. They would have to bring something huge to the table for me to get a multi-plat on the PS4. An extra hour of gameplay that's likely filler side mission stuff doesn't even come close. But a nice freebie for those that prefer the Sony platform.
    Why would you so nigh-categorically state you're getting the 720 version, while knowing absolutely nothing about the console?

As far as you're concerned, it does not even exist until its officially announced.

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    Anyway, this game looks like its $#@!.

Pass.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    You can pretty much guarantee all footage and demos and trailers are from either the PS4 or PC version, PS3 will look a bit worse, but I remember some interview they had better AI and more going on in the PS4 version. I'm sure once the games come out there will be a definitive list

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    Choice is easy if you ask me. PS4 version. Why? An extra hour of content, better specs/ease of programming than that of the rumored 720(so no more bad ports), crossgame chat, social interaction, etc. Don't see why anyone would go with the version with less content. But eh, to each their own.
    Because once the first Xbox was released, the PlayStation platform dropped to 2nd place in priority. Actually it was 2nd for me even to the Dreamcast. The PS1 is the only Sony console that was my primary console.

I used to love the original PS1 dual shock controller. Then I preferred the shape and triggers of the Dreamcast controller....although I missed the 2nd stick. Then the Xbox controller came around and it was hard to go back to Sony's controller. Once it evolved to the 360 controller and I was done with Sony's controller for good. My thumbs bump into each other using the dualshock and my fingers would slip off once a little sweat started flowing. I only use the dualshock if I have to. I usually use a wired Xbox 360 controller to PS3 adapter.

I also prefer the Xbox online environment as well. I only buy exclusives on Sony's consoles.

60 minutes of extra content isn't enough to budge me. Several hours worth? Then maybe I'd consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    No... it's PS4 for you cuz you ain't getting an Xbox 720 and don't like MS products. Unless it's truly noticeable, I'm lukewarm to claims of better AI. I heard how much better AI was supposed to be with "teh power of da Cell" and we all know how noticeable that was....NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    Why would you so nigh-categorically state you're getting the 720 version, while knowing absolutely nothing about the console?

As far as you're concerned, it does not even exist until its officially announced.
    Because whatever it is will be announced on the 21st. I prefer it for some of the reasons I listed above. Just like for a Sony fan, the PS4 was pretty much a guaranteed buy sight unseen. The 720 is a must buy for me sight unseen.
    Last edited by GreatSpaceKoaster; 05-02-2013 at 09:12.

Ultimate Veteran
    Last edited by Lefein; 05-05-2013 at 16:59.

22. Likes Kauldron likes this post
    Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Every time I see this game I think the main character is Tom Cruise. I have no idea why...
    He runs a lot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    That last gameplay demo was scripted to hell and back. They talk about all the choices you can make in situations but still lets the guy get away and run through the same building, ect(There's two playthroughs of the last gameplay vid). I wanted to see the player put two bullets in the "bf" chest in front of the girl.

Anyways, I'll be waiting on the reviews and such. The hype they are trying to build around the game, I'm not seeing it.
    Pretty much my thoughts at the moment, really hope that one can do some seriously stupid strange decisions trough out the game and the game world to react properly to it.
    IE.
    When you know that someone is going to draw a gun, call police beforehand to the area, etc..
    -------
    Couple of nice blog posts about OpenGL.
    The Truth on OpenGL Driver Quality
    Things that drive me nuts about OpenGL

24. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    No... it's PS4 for you cuz you ain't getting an Xbox 720 and don't like MS products. Unless it's truly noticeable, I'm lukewarm to claims of better AI. I heard how much better AI was supposed to be with "teh power of da Cell" and we all know how noticeable that was....NOT!

Because whatever it is will be announced on the 21st. I prefer it for some of the reasons I listed above. Just like for a Sony fan, the PS4 was pretty much a guaranteed buy sight unseen. The 720 is a must buy for me sight unseen.
    Lets remember which section of the forum we are in guys. If you want to praise the Xbox version, then please do that in the proper sub forum. This thread is about the PS4 version and the added content.

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    I really want this game. I'll buy it on the PS4 since my laptop doesn't hold up to well lol

Elite Member
    I've never heard of this game, so it's obvious I live under a rock. It looks amazing and i'm almost as excited about this as GTA5.

Thread Information