PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X

[REQUEST] Beyond: Two Souls Jodie Holmes' Sig

Hey all, I'm looking to ditch the PSN Trophy card I've been using as my sig for months for something more personal.

Lately, I've been falling hard for Jodie Holmes (Ellen Page's character) in Beyond: Two Souls. I especially love the game's box art. The art, and a clip of her face from the art, are linked below.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/16/618x781/ga...ls-box-art.jpg

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mis...lsBoxClose.jpg

I'd love to see a sig that incorporate Jodie's face, with one of its tortured, pained expressions, with a background color scheme reminiscent of the schizophrenic, supernatural-esque schemes that a lot of the game's official art, including the cover, have been using.

I'd also like my name (Kyle Prahl) and title (U.S. Managing Editor) incorporated somehow.

I'm not sure how to offer/transfer SP, but I'm eager to see what cool designs you guys come up with. Hit me up if you have any questions!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Don't worry about Sp and stuff, I'll give it a shot.

3. Likes KyleOnTheRun likes this post
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Don't worry about Sp and stuff, I'll give it a shot.
    Cheers itachi, I'm pretty excited to receive my first PSU community sig

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    If it wasn't for your name on it, I'd have used this for myself. Hope you like it

6. Likes KyleOnTheRun likes this post
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    If it wasn't for your name on it, I'd have used this for myself. Hope you like it
    Aww YEAH!! That's totally sick! I'll swap this in right away. I LOVE the ghostly images of her tortured expression. You almost get a sense of Aiden possessing her, somewhere in that imagery.

Couldn't be happier, this is awesome. Thank you so much, itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleOnTheRun View Post
    Aww YEAH!! That's totally sick! I'll swap this in right away. I LOVE the ghostly images of her tortured expression. You almost get a sense of Aiden possessing her, somewhere in that imagery.

Couldn't be happier, this is awesome. Thank you so much, itachi
    Glad I could help. My school is over for the summer so I have literally nothing to do. Sig making is a nice distraction

Thread Information