Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 130
  1. #26
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,316
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    48,334 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Its all a matter of taste.

    I'm not racist in the slightest but I'm not physically attracted and wouldn't pursue a female who isn't dominantly white. That being said I don't find most white girls attractive. Taste and racism are completely different i feel

  2. #27
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,479
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,289 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That's not racist. and I might get flack for this but I find African girls way more attractive than Black girls. Difference in mannerisms.

  3. #28
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,604
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    19,721 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Im fine with dating other races, though for whatever reason I dont find that many African Americans all that attractive. Love asians though..lol

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  4. #29
    Superior Member
    TEJ2025's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    31
    Points
    1,603 (0 Banked)
    Starting a sentence with "I'm not racist but..." isn't probably the best way to go about things because most often you're about to say something racist. I for one don't care about race when it comes to dating. It's not a big deal.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

  5. Likes sainraja likes this post
  6. #30
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,869
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,052 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If a girl says to you, "I'm not racist, but I wouldn't date a black man. I don't date out of my race and I only date white guys." Would you classify that girl or guy as a racist? Would you date out of race?

    Me? Yes I would date out of race. I'd try to work through the racial culture differences.
    I always say if you have to start by saying, "i'm not racist but", then that says a lot about a person IMO. Me, I would date any race. I don't give a $#@!. If you are a guy and you don't find a certain race of women appealing because of skin color then you have issues.


    Sexual attraction is completely preferential. For instance, 9.9/10 I don't find black girls attractive at all. Like Beyonce or Riahanna- they do nothing for me.

    I prefer asians and white girls.
    I'm not really into Beyonce or Rihanna either but those two women are $#@!ing beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Honestly, I don't care if I'm considered racist or not. It all depends on a person's perception of racism.

    I for one, would have never dated outside of my race. Just my opinion.
    lol... so does it bother you to see two different races together?
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-05-2013 at 05:37.

  7. #31
    Elite Member
    TRF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    n00 y4wk
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,502
    Rep Power
    38
    Points
    3,937 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    If a girl says to you, "I'm not racist, but I wouldn't date a black man. I don't date out of my race and I only date white guys." Would you classify that girl or guy as a racist? Would you date out of race?

    Me? Yes I would date out of race. I'd try to work through the racial culture differences.
    It's definitely not racist. You can't control who you find attractive; it's naturally just there. Plus it's not like the person was saying they don't like black people. They're just not attracted to people of a certain skin color. There's no superiority complex going on there. As for me, I'd definitely date outside my race (Caucasian). Doesn't matter to me. But I don't fault people for only dating inside their race.


    Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!



    TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

  8. #32
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,869
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,052 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    It's definitely not racist. You can't control who you find attractive; it's naturally just there. Plus it's not like the person was saying they don't like black people. They're just not attracted to people of a certain skin color. There's no superiority complex going on there. As for me, I'd definitely date outside my race (Caucasian). Doesn't matter to me. But I don't fault people for only dating inside their race.


    Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    yea, but it helps to mention that. If she would of said that I don't find black men attractive, then that is understandable, but if you say I don't date outside my race, then people could take it the wrong way and think you feel a certain way about people who do.

  9. #33
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,479
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,289 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I always say if you have to start by saying, "i'm not racist but", then that says a lot about a person IMO. Me, I would date any race. I don't give a $#@!. If you are a guy and you don't find a certain race of women appealing because of skin color then you have issues.



    I'm not really into Beyonce or Rihanna either but those two women are $#@!ing beautiful.



    lol... so does it bother you to see two different races together?
    Beyonce is definitely beautiful and I like her especially due to her personality and how she presents herself as opposed to other women in showbiz.

    My guess is that she will not have a screwed up life. Seems down to earth.

  10. #34
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Posts
    1,062
    Rep Power
    17
    Points
    12,958 (0 Banked)
    I've noticed a lot of Koreans, both guys and girls, can be pretty hot. I think it is all just preference.

  11. #35
    Apprentice
    Kingstoph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    1,714 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomVita
    Nope, and infact its kind of effensive to say that it is. its like saying "Why are you with that colour of skin! its the same are yours! You should be ashamed of yourself!"


    Forking No. Any one who thinks it is should realy explain why and anyone who says its not doesnt realy have to justify themselves realy, nobody should make choices for other people.

    The King has Returned

  12. #36
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,408
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    1,616 (0 Banked)
    Honestly. I've dated both black and white girls. I've found both races to be underwhelming in the maturity and personality areas. For me, I've come back from black and find white isn't right. I'll stick to Natives, Hispanics, Middle Eastern and Asians.

    And I don't give a flying $#@! if someone thinks I'm a racist.

  13. Likes Lebowski , Vulgotha likes this post
  14. #37
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,630
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    1,035 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We are all human
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  15. #38
    Dedicated Member
    PS3-The Ultimate Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,207
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    2,082 (0 Banked)
    Honestly I do find that racist; basically dismissing a whole group of people based on colour is racist. Skin colour tells you nothing about a person, or even about his/her culture, a person should be judged for who he/she is and not for what colour he/she is. I understand that their is preference to what people find attractive, but for me personally, who the girl is as a person is more important than what she looks like or what colour she is.

  16. #39
    Friendship is Carrots
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,695
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    80,263 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    As long as a girl is cute or sexy then I'll be attracted to her. I've seen good looking girls of many races that I'd love to have a tumble with. My preferred skin colors are usually mixed girls; they tend to have this beautiful naturally tanned skin tone. At the college, there's this gorgeous (and funny) black girl that I really like.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Or rather it depends on why she chooses not to date certain races? Like if she said, "I don't date other races because other races descend from monkeys."
    Well that's just obvious bigotry.
    Add me on Steam!


    [Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

  17. #40
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,069
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    36,622 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3-The Ultimate Machine View Post
    Honestly I do find that racist; basically dismissing a whole group of people based on colour is racist. Skin colour tells you nothing about a person, or even about his/her culture, a person should be judged for who he/she is and not for what colour he/she is. I understand that their is preference to what people find attractive, but for me personally, who the girl is as a person is more important than what she looks like or what colour she is.
    Sorry but that is bull$#@!, anyone who says looks don't factor into looking for a partner even just a little bit is just straight up lying. I may have loads in common with a girl but if I don't have at least partial physical attraction to her I won't pursue it.

    I'm not saying she has to be a supermodel (In fact I prefer her not to be), but there HAS to be attraction.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  18. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  19. #41
    Veteran
    scottscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,561
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    262 (1,100 Banked)
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    if not dating outwith your race makes you racist....does being straight mean you are sexist??

  20. #42
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,135
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    110,787 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I've heard that line before from, African Americans. Some of them even admit that they don't like blacks. I personally don't mind. Either she's, Asian, African American, Latina or white, if I fall in love then that's all I ever need.







  21. #43
    Elite Member
    TRF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    n00 y4wk
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,502
    Rep Power
    38
    Points
    3,937 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    yea, but it helps to mention that. If she would of said that I don't find black men attractive, then that is understandable, but if you say I don't date outside my race, then people could take it the wrong way and think you feel a certain way about people who do.
    I mean it depends on why she doesn't date outside her race. If it's because she thinks the other races are a blight on humanity, that's a red flag right there. But if she's only attracted to people of her own race then it's not really racist at all, because again, you can't control who you love. Calling someone a racist for not dating a specific race is like calling someone a $#@!phobe or sexist for not dating within their gender.


    Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!



    TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

  22. #44
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,759
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    6,822 (0 Banked)
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Not wanting to date outside your race is not racist. It's simply the persons preference. You like what you like. I had a white single female friend who worked at a local restaurant with other white women who were all dating/married to black men. They bullied her and gave her $#@! all the time for the fact that she only dated white men. She eventually had to quit because it got so bad. That was wrong of them if you ask me.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  23. #45
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,408
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    1,616 (0 Banked)
    For me, personality factors in much more than race. Honestly, the girl can be blue or green for all I care. If her personality and maturity sucks, I'll put the brakes on her faster than a car at a traffic light trying to avoid a pedestrian. The hottest girls can become ugly by their personality and maturity and the not so great ones can become pretty or tolerable by their personality and maturity. Still, there are limits to the amount of ugly I can take.

  24. Likes John25 likes this post
  25. #46
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,869
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,052 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I mean it depends on why she doesn't date outside her race. If it's because she thinks the other races are a blight on humanity, that's a red flag right there. But if she's only attracted to people of her own race then it's not really racist at all, because again, you can't control who you love. Calling someone a racist for not dating a specific race is like calling someone a $#@!phobe or sexist for not dating within their gender.


    Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Yea but nothing was said about attraction. It doesn't make anyone a racist because they don't date outside their race, but when you make a point to say it and not clarify why, people will assume that you are against it all together. Saying that you don't date black guys because you aren't attracted to them comes off much better than saying I will only date my race. I think the whole thing is hilarious because I i've heard people say stuff like that but the situation is different if the person is in a certain tax bracket. The color green will change a person's mind in a heartbeat.

  26. #47
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,119
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    773 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Yea but nothing was said about attraction. It doesn't make anyone a racist because they don't date outside their race, but when you make a point to say it and not clarify why, people will assume that you are against it all together. Saying that you don't date black guys because you aren't attracted to them comes off much better than saying I will only date my race. I think the whole thing is hilarious because I i've heard people say stuff like that but the situation is different if the person is in a certain tax bracket. The color green will change a person's mind in a heartbeat.
    Dunno a green woman would be quite creepy , might be the she-hulk.

    anyway i don't really find darker skinned women attractive, even if its just a tan.



    Thank you itachi

  27. #48
    Elite Member
    TRF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    n00 y4wk
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,502
    Rep Power
    38
    Points
    3,937 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Yea but nothing was said about attraction. It doesn't make anyone a racist because they don't date outside their race, but when you make a point to say it and not clarify why, people will assume that you are against it all together. Saying that you don't date black guys because you aren't attracted to them comes off much better than saying I will only date my race. I think the whole thing is hilarious because I i've heard people say stuff like that but the situation is different if the person is in a certain tax bracket. The color green will change a person's mind in a heartbeat.
    Well now you're talking about if they could be PERCEIVED as racist, not if they ARE racist.


    Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!



    TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

  28. #49
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,869
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,052 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Well now you're talking about if they could be PERCEIVED as racist, not if they ARE racist.


    Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    It's kinda hard not to perceive it when they come off as blunt as the OP stated it.

  29. #50
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,479
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,289 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I guarantee you most of any of this has nothing to do with color but culture.

    Generally people choose their own race or certain races is due to the culture and then it's looks.

    I've seen gorgeous girls from other races but if I don't agree with their views/values then I don't find them attractive. At the same time, there are many pretty girls I've seen in my race that I don't agree with and don't find them attractive.

    It's just a combination of things, most people who think they like certain race, don't know that it's not true. It's really the mentality that you find attractive...and of course looks. So I guarantee you guys that if someone likes a person and finds them attractive (to make it simple, let's say they're good-looking) then the race won't matter. I firmly believe in that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.