Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 130
  1. #51
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,954
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    90,899 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I wouldn't call her racist. I think it is as many has said is due to personal preference. I also think the social pressures create some of it as well. It is perceived by many that interracial relationships are not normal. Me personally, I don't care either way. If two people are attracted to each other, why should a different skin color be an issue. But in some places or families it is seen as a taboo. I'm sure some people don't want to deal with the backlash they might get from dating someone that isn't their race.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  2. #52
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,104
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nah ain't racist at all. I don't no preferences to women at all btw.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  3. #53
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I have my prefences and dated all kinds of women I firmly believe everyone has a little bit of racism in them its just human nature however in this regards on THIS topic I wouldnt take it as her being a racist

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  4. #54
    Elite Member
    TRF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    n00 y4wk
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,502
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    3,937 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    It's kinda hard not to perceive it when they come off as blunt as the OP stated it.
    It may very strongly appear that she's racist but until you know intent or reasoning, you really can't say for sure.


    Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!



    TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

  5. #55
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    428 (0 Banked)
    i don't have that much idea i think it depends on the taste of every one some like black and some likes white

  6. #56
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    13,139
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    1,149 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Sexual attraction is completely preferential. For instance, 9.9/10 I don't find black girls attractive at all. Like Beyonce or Riahanna- they do nothing for me.

    I prefer asians and white girls.
    this... this is just unfathomable for me

    note of fact... the most common form of inter-racial marriages/relationships... is white dudes and asian girls... might be the US only but I suspect all english/britain based countries follow a similar trends...

    some speculate that its b/c asian women are stereotypically (perhaps) more submissive that women from different cultural backgrounds...

    edit-------

    being half black... Ive found that I am on just about every whte girls "bucket list"
    Last edited by DayWalker; 05-07-2013 at 04:12.

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  7. #57
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    108,860 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yea, I mean I recognize those two girls as being "among the hottest ever" but they do nothing for me.

    On the flip side, I'd do just almost anything to get a date with Jennifer Lawrence or Ellen Page.


  8. #58
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Yea, I mean I recognize those two girls as being "among the hottest ever" but they do nothing for me.

    On the flip side, I'd do just almost anything to get a date with Jennifer Lawrence or Ellen Page.
    lol..Lawrence is cute but I don't see what people see in Ellen Page. I mean she is cute but she's like 25 and looks like she is struggling with puberty to me............ which is a good thing because she can always take on those roles requiring her youthfulness. But seriously, when is this woman gonna start sprouting a woman's body?...lol

  9. Likes PS4freak likes this post
  10. #59
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,954
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    90,899 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    lol..Lawrence is cute but I don't see what people see in Ellen Page. I mean she is cute but she's like 25 and looks like she is struggling with puberty to me............ which is a good thing because she can always take on those roles requiring her youthfulness. But seriously, when is this woman gonna start sprouting a woman's body?...lol
    Right there with you bro! Lol




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  11. #60
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Right there with you bro! Lol
    never saw anything in her. I guess it's just the fact that she has that little girls body. Now that girl Penny on Big bang Theory, she is like the total package IMO. I think she is hot.......and that butt of hers is just perfect.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-07-2013 at 06:08.

  12. #61
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,644 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Yea, I mean I recognize those two girls as being "among the hottest ever" but they do nothing for me.

    On the flip side, I'd do just almost anything to get a date with Jennifer Lawrence or Ellen Page.








































    Sometime later:



    After they escape:




  13. Likes Ezekiel, Itachi , Omar, PS4freak likes this post
  14. #62
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Maybe the OP is racist for not liking black women.

  15. #63
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Maybe the OP is racist for not liking black women.
    I am a black woman.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  16. #64
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,267
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,071 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well then you're racist against yourself

  17. #65
    Ancient
    TGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    purgatory
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,506
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    13,165 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think thats preference
    Racist evolves a hatred for another race
    You can not be interested sexually with other race or agree with interracial relationships (stick to your own) and not be racist
    But there is a possibility of something they don't like within that race to be a reason but that more looks (ie not their type) which is the same with anybody regardless of race

    Now when a girl says she only dates the opposite race and has never dated their own race, is that racist against her own?

    Sent via Codec
    Last edited by TGO; 05-08-2013 at 11:32.

    "Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

  18. #66
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    23,002
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    109,908 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Life is a Baskin Robbins and I have enjoyed all 32 flavors ^_^

  19. #67
    Forum Guru
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,510
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    12,505 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I'd "go on a date" with any woman but in the end (for a relationship) i always seem to stick with a blonde white girl

  20. #68
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,662
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    34,271 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Let me hit you with this, im black, but i DO NOT date black women cos i find them ugly and repulsive and some of them (london ones) are rude and rachet (megan goode an exception i only date and bang white chicks, love em!

    Been with a black chic once and it put me off for life (though she was pretty to other black dudes)

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  21. #69
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    I think thats preference
    Racist evolves a hatred for another race
    You can not be interested sexually with other race or agree with interracial relationships (stick to your own) and not be racist
    But there is a possibility of something they don't like within that race to be a reason but that more looks (ie not their type) which is the same with anybody regardless of race

    Now when a girl says she only dates the opposite race and has never dated their own race, is that racist against her own?

    Sent via Codec
    No, it's not racist. It might be prejudice ("all black guys smell bad") but it's not racist.

    Even if a black person joins the KKK, they're not considered racist. You have to believe your race is superior, not inferior.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  22. #70
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,849
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    19,797 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I always say if you have to start by saying, "i'm not racist but", then that says a lot about a person IMO. Me, I would date any race. I don't give a $#@!. If you are a guy and you don't find a certain race of women appealing because of skin color then you have issues.
    Do you honestly believe the only difference between, say, blacks/whites/asians are the color of skin? Do you realize there are some serious cultural differences as well that people may not be comfortable with? Who ever said anything about skin color being the reason other than you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    lol... so does it bother you to see two different races together?
    When did he say that? There you go making things up again!
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 05-09-2013 at 01:14.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  23. #71
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    64,749 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Do you honestly believe the only difference between, say, blacks/whites/asians are the color of skin? Do you realize there are some serious cultural differences as well that people may not be comfortable with? Who ever said anything about skin color being the reason other than you?
    It's just my opinion dude, chill out. Even though there are cultural differences you still should get to know a person, and maybe mention the reason why you wouldn't date a certain race . That's all i'm saying.




    When did he say that? There you go making things up again!
    It 's called a question. The question mark should of given that one away. I knew you would show up sooner or later and search for my post.



    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Let me hit you with this, im black, but i DO NOT date black women cos i find them ugly and repulsive and some of them (london ones) are rude and rachet (megan goode an exception i only date and bang white chicks, love em!

    Been with a black chic once and it put me off for life (though she was pretty to other black dudes)
    I think that's pretty sad.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-10-2013 at 17:05.

  24. #72
    Dedicated Member
    Centurion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    2,837 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Even if a black person joins the KKK, they're not considered racist. You have to believe your race is superior, not inferior.
    What? Since when was it only racism when someone feels their own race is superior?

    If a black person thinks that blacks are inferior to whites, that is racism.

  25. Likes Omar likes this post
  26. #73
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,267
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,071 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've had a lot of black friends, some of my best acquaintances have been black girls (with my guy friends it's usually whites). Besides the ones that have manner issues, which is a problem in all races, just a little more in blacks but understanding psychology and human nature, i can't blame them for having a bit more for what they go through.

    I'm not siding or anything, I think both sides have their points but the issue isn't today's white man or the black...it is our forefathers that left us in this mess. The way this country is built, it automatically prefers one race over the other. Not directly but definitely indirectly. Consider the fact that Blacks weren't even allowed good education about a half century ago.

    When there is an imbalance of the poor and the rich, where the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer, you're likely to see more violence. All minorities are poor in this country except maybe the Asians. Even now there's no support system for the minorities. They're left in their mess. This includes the whites that are considered hillbillies etc.

    We have to remember that every person is born the same way (discounting the fact that we all have different personalities) and what happens to them after that is their environment.

    If I was born in a Black neighborhood, I'd be part of the statistic. Because we don't go through what they do and because we don't go through what whites do, we can't know either sides in depth.

    Now that we have that out of the way, there are certainly issues with certain races depending on their cultures (including mine) but I still have a hard time preferring someone from here, unless they're knowledgeable. When it comes to knowledgeable people (note: I'm not saying educated), I have no preference over culture, religion or race.

    Now this might anger some whites here but while I've seen more educated whites, I've definitely seen much more knowledgeable blacks. This has become very clear after 9/11.

  27. #74
    Veteran
    weskurtz81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,849
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    19,797 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    It's just my opinion dude, chill out. Even though there are cultural differences you still should get to know a person, and maybe mention the reason why you wouldn't date a certain race . That's all i'm saying.
    I don't disagree with what you say here, all I'm saying is don't immediately jump on the "it's racist" or "it's just skin" bandwagon simply because it's convenient. There are all sorts of reasons why someone from one race may not feel comfortable with any number of different races.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    It 's called a question. The question mark should of given that one away.
    I transposed the word "it" to read "so it does bother you", my fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I knew you would show up sooner or later and search for my post.
    ROFL!!! Don't flatter yourself pal! I was following this thread long before you made a post....
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"


  28. #75
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,267
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    130,071 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Substance, you have to understand that most people don't care to know the person or to know in depth, most people make their decisions on a whim. I don't think it has to do mostly with race, I think it probably has more to do with stereotypes than race.

    We can't expect people to go through all those hoops just to come up with a more thorough reasoning. Is that really fair to ask of the mainstream?

    I can guarantee you that if a person finds another person attractive, they would not care what race or culture they are from...of course, if it turns out that the stereotypes are true in this case then it could be an issue but overall, the concept of race/culture is only there as a secondary reasoning.

    This is precisely why you will notice that when couples marry interracial, one of them will have taken on the culture of the other person or already had...it is very rare to find it otherwise. Even then it's usually in progress...basically they both try to be more like one another or already were to begin with.

    While I agree that some people may THINK that the issue is race or culture, but I think those people are mistaken and they just don't know themselves enough.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.