Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
Results 126 to 130 of 130
  1. #126
    Friendship is Carrots
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,596
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    78,403 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    If it were anyone else who came to Australia, (say the French). They would not have.
    I don't see how this is relevant whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Ok, so let's take a look at famous African Americans.
    http://history1900s.about.com/od/peo...namericans.htm
    Their is a lot missing but that shows 100.
    Quite a difference wouldn't you say?
    There are 39 million African Americans. And they have been through and are still in the aftershocks of their social rights and racial recognition. Now, there's 400,000 aboriginals in Australia. Many of which still remain entrenched in their traditional culture, and are stigmatized outside of it. Is any difference in represented opportunities and achievements startling to you?

    No, probably not. Because I think it's clear you don't really care. After all, it's easier to hate and generalize a group of people than actually understand and empathize with them. No matter what I say, you'll find some excuse to justify your intolerance of your fellow man.
    Add me on Steam!


    [Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

  2. Likes sainraja likes this post
  3. #127
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    41,874 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I don't see how this is relevant whatsoever.
    They survived because they weren't put to the test.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture
    There are 39 million African Americans. And they have been through and are still in the aftershocks of their social rights and racial recognition. Now, there's 400,000 aboriginals in Australia. Many of which still remain entrenched in their traditional culture, and are stigmatized outside of it. Is any difference in represented opportunities and achievements startling to you?
    Wait, so you agree with me now?

  4. #128
    Friendship is Carrots
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,596
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    78,403 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm done. You cannot reason with the unreasonable, and you cannot convince the hateful.
    Add me on Steam!


    [Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

  5. Likes sainraja likes this post
  6. #129
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    41,874 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I'm done. You cannot reason with the unreasonable, and you cannot convince the hateful.
    Ok, i'm guessing you got that from a website and didn't read through it before hitting the post button.
    Good chattin.

  7. #130
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,373
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    77,426 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This thread is done..

    This went from wondering if you would date outside your own race, to flat out insulting other races. Some of the comments in here made me embarrassed just reading them. And when I say embarrassed, I am embarrassed for the ones saying it.
    Last edited by Lethal; 05-14-2013 at 03:22.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.