- One scientist created main character Knack
- Goblins and humans have lived alongside each other peacefully
- However, the Goblins have been living in rugged rural areas
- Goblins obtain advanced military vehicles including planes and tanks
- Team is asked to find out how they obtained the tech and eliminate the thread
- Team consists of some humans as well as Knack
- At the beginning of the game, Knack is simply a small robot
- Knack can grow larger by joining together with small crystal-like objects
- Up to 5,000 shards can be “added” to Knack
- Can grow 30 feet tall
- Invisible force holds the objects together
- This additionally lets Knack become small and dodge different security systems such as moving lasers
- Collect “sunstones” to unlock moves
- Can unlock a shockwave melee atack that is used heavily in combat
- Mix of platforming and fighting against dozens of enemy types
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Knack | New Details
Knack | New Details
05-07-2013 #2- Mix of platforming and fighting against dozens of enemy types
Still not sure if I'm buying this game...
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Canada, Toronto
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
Day one for me to buy!
CPU: I7 3820-GPU: Asus Gtx 980 4GB-Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79-HDD: Seagate 2TB-CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X-TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000-PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD-PS3 Slim 750GB-PS VITA 32GB.
Had me at "maker of Marble Madness".. Definitely going to give this a go. I rather enjoyed Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 so perhaps this will be a worthy fill of that void to me.
The surest sign that you are on the right side of a debate is when you find yourself against those who are stuck in the past because they have no future.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)