- One scientist created main character Knack
- Goblins and humans have lived alongside each other peacefully
- However, the Goblins have been living in rugged rural areas
- Goblins obtain advanced military vehicles including planes and tanks
- Team is asked to find out how they obtained the tech and eliminate the thread
- Team consists of some humans as well as Knack
- At the beginning of the game, Knack is simply a small robot
- Knack can grow larger by joining together with small crystal-like objects
- Up to 5,000 shards can be “added” to Knack
- Can grow 30 feet tall
- Invisible force holds the objects together
- This additionally lets Knack become small and dodge different security systems such as moving lasers
- Collect “sunstones” to unlock moves
- Can unlock a shockwave melee atack that is used heavily in combat
- Mix of platforming and fighting against dozens of enemy types
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Knack | New Details
Knack | New Details
05-07-2013 #2- Mix of platforming and fighting against dozens of enemy types
Still not sure if I'm buying this game...
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Canada, Toronto
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
Day one for me to buy!
CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB
Had me at "maker of Marble Madness".. Definitely going to give this a go. I rather enjoyed Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 so perhaps this will be a worthy fill of that void to me.
The surest sign that you are on the right side of a debate is when you find yourself against those who are stuck in the past because they have no future.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)