Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 59
  1. #26
    Elite Sage
    Thorzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,758
    Rep Power
    120
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by D3seeker View Post
    Two different games. What's not to believe. Not everyone is into the 'close to realism/simulation racer' And actually since this wont be sim-based I am actually interested now!
    Same dude. I thought this game was going to be a little quirkier Gran Turismo with clubs and all. Knowing it isn't has raised my enthusiasm 1000%. Not that GT is bad in my opinion, it's a freaking brilliant game. It's just not for me. Also, Motorstorm all the way! Can you imagine it in PS4?
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

  2. #27
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by D3seeker View Post
    Two different games. What's not to believe. Not everyone is into the 'close to realism/simulation racer' And actually since this wont be sim-based I am actually interested now!

    Well there is 3 Motorstorm games to currently choose from, Not a single Drive Club.

    Sims on consoles dont work, This will defo be arcadey and will be more arcadey than GT.

  3. #28
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Those pics look underwhelming. They look like current gen graphics tbh. Hopefully it looks better in motion. Looking forward to seeing it in action at E3.

  4. #29
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    double post. You disagree that this was a double post? lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-17-2013 at 03:32.

  5. #30
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,039
    Rep Power
    121
    Items User name style
    Current gen? Cmon man, cmon.

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  6. #31
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Those pics look underwhelming. They look like current gen graphics tbh. Hopefully it looks better in motion. Looking forward to seeing it in action at E3.
    3rd pic reminded me very much of Forza 4.

    Cant wait to see this game in action, WRC was great Motorstorm was not (for me and they seem to get worse each release) Hopefully they are back on track!
    Last edited by Flaw3d Genius; 05-14-2013 at 02:03.

  7. #32
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    3rd pic reminded me very much of Forza 4.

    Cant wait to see this game in action, WRC was great Motorstorm was not (for me and they seem to get worse each release) Hopefully they are back on track!
    Reminded me of Forza 4 as well.

  8. #33
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    31,439
    Rep Power
    201
    Current gen in replays yes. Remember replays

  9. #34
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22,227
    Rep Power
    137
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Current gen? No way man, it might feature the same style but it is far beyond Forza / Project Gotham.

    I loved WRC and MotorStorm so it'll be a no brainer day 1. Hope my driving force GT is supported.

    -[ Final Fantasy VII: PS4 & PC || No Xbox ]-

  10. #35
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,834
    Rep Power
    109
    To be honest, I'm looking forward to a next generation iteration of Test Drive: Unlimited. I don't care much for track based racing anymore. It just feels... constraining. This game looks nice but nothing about it makes me think, "wow, so awesome".

  11. #36
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,912
    Rep Power
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Those pics look underwhelming. They look like current gen graphics tbh. Hopefully it looks better in motion. Looking forward to seeing it in action at E3.
    Don't forget these are the guys who make Motorstorm.
    They are notorious for releasing screens that look nothing like the final game.
    Even every demo of motorstorm was poor compared to the final product.

    eg. This is an early screen of Pacific Rift



    http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6424_en.html

    Also check out the comments. Gets them everytime.
    Last edited by Bitbydeath; 05-14-2013 at 06:29.

  12. #37
    Ultimate Veteran
    coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,886
    Rep Power
    118
    awesome game, day one for me. i did not buy a raceing game this gen excpet for motorstorm

  13. #38
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    841
    Rep Power
    33
    Can this game be raced in third person view or only through the dashboard in first person?

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  14. #39
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Don't forget these are the guys who make Motorstorm. They are notorious for releasing screens that look nothing like the final game. Even every demo of motorstorm was poor compared to the final product. eg. This is an early screen of Pacific Rift http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6424_en.html Also check out the comments. Gets them everytime.
    I thought about that later. I remember MS PR demo and everybody bashing the graphics and final build was leagues better. Plus like I said I bet this game will look much better in motion. Screenshots rarely do a game justice.

  15. #40
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    31,439
    Rep Power
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingSpree0 View Post
    Can this game be raced in third person view or only through the dashboard in first person?
    Hehe, we should be asking the opposite. Pretty sure it will have third person.

  16. #41
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    20,118
    Rep Power
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Hehe, we should be asking the opposite. Pretty sure it will have third person.
    Not necessarily.

    The demonstration at the PS4 reveal was all in 1st-person, from walking around your car, to getting in your car, to driving your car. We definitely know there will be a $#@!pit view, but there has been no word on a 3rd-person view yet, as far as I know.

  17. #42
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Not necessarily.

    The demonstration at the PS4 reveal was all in 1st-person, from walking around your car, to getting in your car, to driving your car. We definitely know there will be a $#@!pit view, but there has been no word on a 3rd-person view yet, as far as I know.
    Would be awesome if it were $#@!pit only...make men out of gamers...dont think any dev would have the balls to do it though especially in this casual driven gaming world we now live in.

  18. #43
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,274
    Rep Power
    171
    I prefer the $#@!pit view.

  19. #44
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,413
    Rep Power
    119
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    It is $#@!pit view only.

  20. #45
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    It is $#@!pit view only.
    What makes you so sure? If your right that's a fantastic move from Evolution!

  21. #46
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    31,439
    Rep Power
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Not necessarily.

    The demonstration at the PS4 reveal was all in 1st-person, from walking around your car, to getting in your car, to driving your car. We definitely know there will be a $#@!pit view, but there has been no word on a 3rd-person view yet, as far as I know.
    Hmmm true.

  22. #47
    Master Poster
    Updator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    PSN ID
    Updator
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,377
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    What makes you so sure? If your right that's a fantastic move from Evolution!
    If I remember correctly when they showed the game they said it was First Person which would mean that $#@!pit view would be the only available view.
    I can read your thoughts.


  23. #48
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    14,157
    Rep Power
    122
    Items User name style
    $#@!pit view only? Just lost all interest in this game.


  24. #49
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,413
    Rep Power
    119
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    What makes you so sure? If your right that's a fantastic move from Evolution!
    The developers said so

  25. #50
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    31,439
    Rep Power
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    $#@!pit view only? Just lost all interest in this game.
    It's interesting actually. I like the $#@!pit view, if it is limiting, it's limiting everyone so it's fair.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.