Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

I'm becoming an HP regen $#@! :O

Man, so this kind of stemmed from a discussion I was having with some randoms. If I skilled into all four logi variants, would I get the logi role bonus from all four (aka 20HP/s)?

I don't see why not. It's not like it'd be easy, 20 million is no small thing.

But anyway, it got me interested in HP regen. I have 3HP with my lvl 3 galente skill, 2x advanced repairs giving me 6HP, with armor repair systems skill at 3 I hav 15% efficacy. At the moment I have 9.90HP/s regen. It'll be 12 when I fully spec galente logi. Add 15 from th potential buff from the other 3 logi variants, 27HPs, with maxed ARS I could probably getcloser to 30HP/s. Then there are the new armor variants coming out, like the one that sacrificed HP but has inherent repair rate. Getting around a potential 30HP/s all the time, including mid combat, is crazy lol.

Even if the skill stacking didn't work, I am enjoying this almost 10 HP/s. It makes the Mass Driver Cha0s Dance a lot more surviveable. I'm gonna be a happy armor tanker, safe from the upcoming scrambled rifle.

Edit: all but debunked lol.
    Last edited by Ghost; 05-09-2013 at 15:47.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I caved and got level 5 Galente logi and level 5 armor repair and now I have a logi with all tools equiped and 400HP armor and 20HP/s armor repair. Incase you didn't know, armor repair has no delay, it happens contininually mid battle.
    Last edited by Ghost; 05-09-2013 at 16:33.

I'm skilling into the Amarr logi, just because of the added armor repair bonus and the increased repair tool effectiveness the racial bonus supplies. It's also the only logi suit that has a sidearm, so I can have more flexibility with my weapon slots.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I considered Amarr but I want to be an electronic warfare logi one day and I figured 25% less CPU and PG for my equipment was the best option.

Yeah, I'm planning to spec in a suit that will allow me to be a medic in the nitty gritty of the killzone and I hear the amarr logi is the most combat-focused logi suit. So I figured, along with the armor repair/repair tool bonuses, I can heal peeps in the middle of the warzone. It's amazing how many play styles there are.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by whattheproblem View Post
    Yeah, I'm planning to spec in a suit that will allow me to be a medic in the nitty gritty of the killzone and I hear the amarr logi is the most combat-focused logi suit. So I figured, along with the armor repair/repair tool bonuses, I can heal peeps in the middle of the warzone. It's amazing how many play styles there are.
    This is just the beginning.

Thread Information