Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Guru
    I'm more looking forward to GTA V but yeah i've always enjoyed the Saints Row games.

SR4 will be no different, looks like a lot of fun.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Right here is what you can closely compare Saint's Row Iv too

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I predict this will be the last in the series, these games just get stupider. People are going to get tired.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It is the last in the series and the scum in charge of this joke has said so... So please no more
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member
    An absolute mess like Ironman 3 (very disappointing), what is the purpose of this game? Why use guns if you have super powers? And how is the character the president? ROFL, the powers look fun though. I'm still waiting for SR3 to hit PS+ so I can mess around with it, but I would never spend money on this game.

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True, it makes no sense having guns when super-powers are more well powerful

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Yea not GTA5 though...that $#@! is too good.

By simply looking at it.

Saints Row will "never" receive anything over 90 on metacritic.

I will guarantee you that GTA5 will receive over 90 on metacritic. (I personally think it will be over 95% but I'm not taking risks)

I can say this by looking at both games momentarily. I'm that good. You can quote me later.
    A games score doesnt mean jack $#@! when it comes to if the game is good or not, there quite a few games in the 60s that I would honestly say are pretty good and maybe even better than some games that scored in the 80s

But comparing volition to rockstar is quite frankly silly, I highly doubt Volition gets anywhere near the budget that rockstar games get. They went from one small-mid publisher, to a possibly even smaller one and neither can really seem to afford to fully polish there games it seems like.
    Last edited by Fenix; 05-12-2013 at 03:00.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    the fact this is a DLC put out as a full game, is just sickening

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    A games score doesnt mean jack $#@! when it comes to if the game is good or not, there quite a few games in the 60s that I would honestly say are pretty good and maybe even better than some games that scored in the 80s

But comparing volition to rockstar is quite frankly silly, I highly doubt Volition gets anywhere near the budget that rockstar games get. They went from one small-mid publisher, to a possibly even smaller one and neither can really seem to afford to fully polish there games it seems like.
    I agree but I'm just saying that Saints Row isn't everyone's thing whereas GTA is. There's a good reason for it. There's a good reason why GTA has won so many awards and why it has sold so many millions of units.

It has always pushed the boundaries, always! Maybe less in some games but they introduced things that we had "never" seen in "any" game before it. I mean, that counts for something right?

They single-handedly brought the western revolution in gaming imo. Before this game, people were afraid to put mature themes in games to this extent because they were afraid of the backlash. GTA made it funny and so people didn't care.

Looking at the new GTA, really I can't think of any other game I'd want right now in this generation. They have always brought the goods and looking at the trailers, this time it won't be any different. Top notch in every single thing.

So yea, I don't care who has more budget, who doesn't...I don't play games out of pity, I play games that are good, regardless of who made it.

Thread Information