Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 142
  1. #26
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,946
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    103,393 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    There is not something like you mentioned all Muslim countries vs Israel, sorry for breaking your hype.


    "West" rages when psn hacked, yet all Palastine needs food, electricity and water...I am done with you, you are clearly no where near reasonable.

    ?

    How is it that everyone pities "poor palestine"? They're a bunch of stubborn, inbred, imbeciles who are used as a posterchild for the "evil Israelis" by their erstwhile brothers who at the same time do as little as possible to help them- so that they may have a legitimate gripe against Israel 24/7.

    Just a propaganda machine for ethnoreligious bat$#@! lunacy that is endemic in that region.

    It isn't like Israel hasn't tried to make concessions either. I'm not trying to white wash the Israeli's because frankly I'm disgusted with their lobbying power in the US and how unreasonable they are. Them and the Saudi Arabian lobby are the two most dangerous forces that influence US opinion and action.

    That being said, the middle east can't get its $#@! together and I have zero sympathy for the lot of them. I'd be OK with Israel if they weren't so damn belligerent and manipulative, especially towards people who have done nothing but help them.

    The West gets "upset" when a luxury item is interrupted, sure. We're on a different level of the maslow hierarchy buddy. Our needs are met and so we are pre occupied with other things- and don't even try and squirm out of the fact that the United States is the single most generous country and giver of aid on the planet. Period. Say what you want about our politics and foreign wars, but we export aid like crazy.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1159562.html


    But you know what- nobody ever seems to care about this fact. It's taken for granted or advantage of, abused, and never enough.

    You know what I think? We should pull all of our military aid out of Europe and Israel and let them fend for themselves. We should retract all of our massive charity campaigns and diminish our foreign presence abroad to only the bare essentials. Let the world take care of itself- it's a double edged sword.


  2. #27
    Superior Member
    jinsoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    788
    Rep Power
    44
    Points
    678 (104 Banked)
    Yes, Palestinians are bad people for saying they would if they could. Meanwhile Israelites are good people for actually dropping bombs on innocent people everyday. Sound logic to me.

    PS3 Trophies
    You can do a hundred things right, but it takes only one mistake to destroy everything.

  3. #28
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jinsoo View Post
    Yes, Palestinians are bad people for saying they would if they could. Meanwhile Israelites are good people for actually dropping bombs on innocent people everyday. Sound logic to me.
    the palestinians are far from innocent.
    Gaza - Hamas Hiding Terror Bases in Hospitals & Schools

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5sWpN0S0FE

    They also use ambulances as terrorist getaways or mobile terror taxis. They think israel wont bomb them becuase they KNOW israel doesnt try to kill "innocent" pallys

  4. #29
    Dedicated Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,249
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    13,552 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    ?

    How is it that everyone pities "poor palestine"? They're a bunch of stubborn, inbred, imbeciles who are used as a posterchild for the "evil Israelis" by their erstwhile brothers who at the same time do as little as possible to help them- so that they may have a legitimate gripe against Israel 24/7.

    Just a propaganda machine for ethnoreligious bat$#@! lunacy that is endemic in that region.

    It isn't like Israel hasn't tried to make concessions either. I'm not trying to white wash the Israeli's because frankly I'm disgusted with their lobbying power in the US and how unreasonable they are. Them and the Saudi Arabian lobby are the two most dangerous forces that influence US opinion and action.

    That being said, the middle east can't get its $#@! together and I have zero sympathy for the lot of them. I'd be OK with Israel if they weren't so damn belligerent and manipulative, especially towards people who have done nothing but help them.

    The West gets "upset" when a luxury item is interrupted, sure. We're on a different level of the maslow hierarchy buddy. Our needs are met and so we are pre occupied with other things- and don't even try and squirm out of the fact that the United States is the single most generous country and giver of aid on the planet. Period. Say what you want about our politics and foreign wars, but we export aid like crazy.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1159562.html


    But you know what- nobody ever seems to care about this fact. It's taken for granted or advantage of, abused, and never enough.

    You know what I think? We should pull all of our military aid out of Europe and Israel and let them fend for themselves. We should retract all of our massive charity campaigns and diminish our foreign presence abroad to only the bare essentials. Let the world take care of itself- it's a double edged sword.
    Lol most of the post, didn't get your reason of raging, Did I said something bad about US? If it seems so, I want to make myself clear that I wish not to. Your post is way too much US centered, I don't get the reason tho, but i definitely agree with US pulling out from this region whatever it has, we will see afterwards what is going to happen. But we both know that won't be happening and that is a shame..But like I said it is not about topic, nowhere near...

    I am not saying Palastine is all sweet-naruted either, they done bad things, maybe some of them still planing to do but at the same time they understand their wrongs and thrust out their hand, trying to make peace. They are now trying the right way, forcing UN to recognise them by words not guns. It is in their hands now, if UN continue to refuse and current goverment lose its power in it is own country, bad things will start to happen again.

    Definitely agree with needs of US citizens vs Palastine citezens, don't argue with him about that too. But one country giving a poor country food and water isn't legelise their actions. It seems like in my eyes that "they get food, water and electric so why do they rage instead of shutting up".
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

  5. #30
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,549
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    94,596 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    the palestinians are far from innocent.
    Gaza - Hamas Hiding Terror Bases in Hospitals & Schools

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5sWpN0S0FE

    They also use ambulances as terrorist getaways or mobile terror taxis. They think israel wont bomb them becuase they KNOW israel doesnt try to kill "innocent" pallys
    Israel doesn't try to kill innocents? Like I said dude, please go do your research. The Israeli army are also terrorists.

  6. #31
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Israel doesn't try to kill innocents? Like I said dude, please go do your research. The Israeli army are also terrorists.
    What a wonderful life where people can be so disallusioned / brainwashed.
    Did israel ever carbomb marketplaces, decapitate, amputate people in the city square?
    You need a history lesson.


    Israel tries very hard to only kill terrorists. Whats a terrorist when they have no uniform and are fighting in regular clothes with a gun. That person with the gun taken away is a "OMG civillian" plain and simple.
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 05-12-2013 at 17:15.

  7. #32
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,946
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    103,393 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Lol most of the post, didn't get your reason of raging, Did I said something bad about US? If it seems so, I want to make myself clear that I wish not to. Your post is way too much US centered, I don't get the reason tho, but i definitely agree with US pulling out from this region whatever it has, we will see afterwards what is going to happen. But we both know that won't be happening and that is a shame..But like I said it is not about topic, nowhere near...

    I am not saying Palastine is all sweet-naruted either, they done bad things, maybe some of them still planing to do but at the same time they understand their wrongs and thrust out their hand, trying to make peace. They are now trying the right way, forcing UN to recognise them by words not guns. It is in their hands now, if UN continue to refuse and current goverment lose its power in it is own country, bad things will start to happen again.

    Definitely agree with needs of US citizens vs Palastine citezens, don't argue with him about that too. But one country giving a poor country food and water isn't legelise their actions. It seems like in my eyes that "they get food, water and electric so why do they rage instead of shutting up".
    Of course it's US centered, I'm from the US. You mocked us living overly luxurious lives while the poor Palestinians need "food and water". You absolutely painted that kind of picture and it was just absurd.

    People don't want us involved until they realize all the good we also do goes out the window as well with the bad. I'm all for it.


  8. #33
    Super Elite
    MacP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Essex, England.
    Posts
    2,290
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    5,625 (0 Banked)
    Israel uses dirty tactics when going to war the use deadly rockets drones etc when the West see's them as a legitimate state it is a great hypocrisy of the west's politics because country's like my home country sell them weapons so already there is a pact.

    Yes Palestine are split in two and yes there the government is a dictator. But just because of this regime Israel does not like them, but hey welcome to captialism
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

  9. #34
    Dedicated Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,249
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    13,552 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    One defending the way of Israel is not brainwashed but braindead. Done with thread...
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

  10. #35
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,549
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    94,596 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    What a wonderful life where people can be so disallusioned / brainwashed.
    Did israel ever carbomb marketplaces, decapitate, amputate people in the city square?
    You need a history lesson.


    Israel tries very hard to only kill terrorists. Whats a terrorist when they have no uniform and are fighting in regular clothes with a gun. That person with the gun taken away is a "OMG civillian" plain and simple.
    You're right, let's have a little history lesson.

    However, I'm not going to waste my time with you as you've 1) filled with hate and violent thoughts that cannot be removed 2) already have made up your mind 3) do not care to know both sides.

    Watch these on your own, I'm not your parent:








    The truth is in front of you but you choose to stay blind. And this is how you will raise your children. So be it. Keep the hate going bro.

    As for your cartoon, umm yea why doesn't Israel give all of its latest equipment, that is probably the most advanced in the world, to the Palestinians and then see who is hiding. Do you realize how much aid and equipment Israel gets from the US?

    Of course if you don't have an actual military or force, you aren't going to standing outside, how is that logical in any way? It still doesn't give Israel the right to bomb civilian areas as that kills more civilians than fighters.

    All those that are so quick to bash the Palestinians, need to go out there and live a few weeks and see how you feel. We'll see how peaceful you are once you are stripped of your freedoms (as you sit on your high horses here in the US behind your keyboard) and treated like animals, your homes bombed or destroyed and your families/children killed. Double-standards run high with you sir.
    Last edited by Omar; 05-12-2013 at 21:32.

  11. Likes Shingo , Morganator likes this post
  12. #36
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    317 (0 Banked)
    If the Palestinians wanted Palestine they should have never fled in 1948.

    Yes, I realize the Arabs wanted them out of the way so they could annihilate the Jews, it just didn't work out the way everyone intended.

    Well, I guess it worked out the way the Jews intended, but now everybody else is pissed and in total denial.

    The Jews didn't just appear. They had land and lost it. Thems the breaks.

    The Palestinians had land, and they ran.

  13. #37
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,335
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    814 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    You're right, let's have a little history lesson.

    However, I'm not going to waste my time with you as you've 1) filled with hate and violent thoughts that cannot be removed 2) already have made up your mind 3) do not care to know both sides.

    Watch these on your own, I'm not your parent:








    The truth is in front of you but you choose to stay blind. And this is how you will raise your children. So be it. Keep the hate going bro.

    As for your cartoon, umm yea why doesn't Israel give all of its latest equipment, that is probably the most advanced in the world, to the Palestinians and then see who is hiding. Do you realize how much aid and equipment Israel gets from the US?

    Of course if you don't have an actual military or force, you aren't going to standing outside, how is that logical in any way? It still doesn't give Israel the right to bomb civilian areas as that kills more civilians than fighters.

    All those that are so quick to bash the Palestinians, need to go out there and live a few weeks and see how you feel. We'll see how peaceful you are once you are stripped of your freedoms (as you sit on your high horses here in the US behind your keyboard) and treated like animals, your homes bombed or destroyed and your families/children killed. Double-standards run high with you sir.
    You sir, deserve some rep. Most people here have never EVER had to live under authoritarian rule and constant threat of violence and death. I myself, lived in Chile when Pinochet was dictator and running roughshod, killing thousands upon thousands of people on a yearly basis with his hit squads and goons. People wonder why I'm so pro liberty and non-interventionist? It's because my situation wasn't unlike the situation the people of Palestine have to endure every day.

    And for any of you yokels who don't know, Pinochet was assisted by none other than the United States CIA, along with that $#@! from Great Britain known only as Thatcher. (think how it's spelled)

  14. Likes Shingo , MacP, Omar likes this post
  15. #38
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,549
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    94,596 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowrand View Post
    If the Palestinians wanted Palestine they should have never fled in 1948.

    Yes, I realize the Arabs wanted them out of the way so they could annihilate the Jews, it just didn't work out the way everyone intended.

    Well, I guess it worked out the way the Jews intended, but now everybody else is pissed and in total denial.

    The Jews didn't just appear. They had land and lost it. Thems the breaks.

    The Palestinians had land, and they ran.
    Thank you for that story. I think now we've covered everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    You sir, deserve some rep. Most people here have never EVER had to live under authoritarian rule and constant threat of violence and death. I myself, lived in Chile when Pinochet was dictator and running roughshod, killing thousands upon thousands of people on a yearly basis with his hit squads and goons. People wonder why I'm so pro liberty and non-interventionist? It's because my situation wasn't unlike the situation the people of Palestine have to endure every day.

    And for any of you yokels who don't know, Pinochet was assisted by none other than the United States CIA, along with that $#@! from Great Britain known only as Thatcher. (think how it's spelled)
    You lived in Chile? How long!

    Looking at the people and what they have to go through, it's the true definition of enslavement. This should be an education for people to realize what it means to have an occupation.

    What's sad is that it's somewhat like how the Jews had to live under Hitler's rule, except the mass killings and well, much worse treatment...but it's similar in the aspect of freedom. Jews aren't bad people just like any other people, it's the government that's bad. There are a ton of peaceful Jews that outright speak against the occupation and how they treat these people.

    I know at least one of those documentaries were made by a Jewish man. We have to remove hate from ourselves and only then we can find the best solution. Instead of stepping on one another and call it defending freedom...while taking others'. I commend all those real Jewish people that are against the aggression.

  16. #39
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,335
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    814 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    You lived in Chile? How long!

    Looking at the people and what they have to go through, it's the true definition of enslavement. This should be an education for people to realize what it means to have an occupation.

    What's sad is that it's somewhat like how the Jews had to live under Hitler's rule, except the mass killings and well, much worse treatment...but it's similar in the aspect of freedom. Jews aren't bad people just like any other people, it's the government that's bad. There are a ton of peaceful Jews that outright speak against the occupation and how they treat these people.

    I know at least one of those documentaries were made by a Jewish man. We have to remove hate from ourselves and only then we can find the best solution. Instead of stepping on one another and call it defending freedom...while taking others'. I commend all those real Jewish people that are against the aggression.
    I'm a native-born Chilean. Born in 1983 and was adopted in 1989. And before anyone says I was too young to remember, you don't forget guns pointed at your family members. You don't forget starvation. You don't forget seeing others picked up off the street.

    Anyway, I don't begrudge the normal Israelis. I begrudge the dirty politicians in control of the government who just can't seem to find it in them to actually adhere to common decency and respect. And people wonder why the people of Palestine turn to Hezbollah and other nefarious groups. It's the only way they have a chance. They're slowly being starved out. If anyone should know by now how much it sucks to slowly be snuffed out, it's the Israelis.

  17. #40
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,830
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,492 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    So while I'm Sunni and I shouldn't give a $#@! about Shias, that's not true, it doesn't matter to me who's what...I support anyone who is being oppressed. I'm not a holocaust denier, I sympathize with the jews for what happened to them. I sympathize with the Russians for dealing with famine. The people aren't the enemies, it's the governments.
    Agreed - it's the same when tragedy hits the world - while yes, it hits a little harder if it happens to a western state; it's just as bad/tragic as much whether it happened it Boston, or that Bangladeshi building collapse.

    The same way with oppression.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  18. #41
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,549
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    94,596 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Agreed - it's the same when tragedy hits the world - while yes, it hits a little harder if it happens to a western state; it's just as bad/tragic as much whether it happened it Boston, or that Bangladeshi building collapse.

    The same way with oppression.
    Totally agree. I wish someday more of us could look at people as people and not countries and government, and those people there, that group I don't like...blah etc.

    Once you put down the foundation that all people are good, you really start to notice where the bad apples appear from. Usually the big guys with the money and control...while we're (civvies) their pawns fighting their wars for them. I wish for a day when we all revolt against those greedy control freaks and live like we were meant to.

    I'm getting emotional, you know that will never happen, who am I kidding. Commence! lol.

    But I will leave with a quote,

    “I believe in such cartography – to be marked by nature, not just label ourselves on a map like the names of rich men and women on buildings. We are communal histories, communal books. ... All I desired was to walk upon such an earth that had no maps.”
    ― Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient

  19. #42
    Apprentice
    Kingstoph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    428 (0 Banked)
    Items Vita
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Please, I urge you to research into the daily lives of Palestinians. I still don't wish harm on the Jews, but Zionists is another thing.
    By the gods do i know that feel! When i first actualy started paying attention to world affairs some years ago, i looked into this whole conflict and... its just a complete and utter shambels! Israel is a freaking joke for a start, everyone says its Palestines fault for not doing peace talks but thats horse $#@!, how can you have peace talks when they consist of
    "So, we stole another 10% of your land and were gonna make some buildings on it, how about we give you 1% back and call it quits? we will just invade it later!"

    $#@!ing joke, i do feel for the people of Palestine, im glad we have people like Harry Fear going out there and showing people the true story behind it all, free from any zionist spin like it seems most people are exposed too. While the way Palestine defends itself is sometimes questionable, i can understand it. they are a desperate people being constantly hammered into the corner and being told their wrong for standing up for themselves, desperate times make people do drastic things.

    hopefully one day the UN or something will step in and give them back what is rightfully theirs.
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

  20. #43
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,549
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    94,596 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    By the gods do i know that feel! When i first actualy started paying attention to world affairs some years ago, i looked into this whole conflict and... its just a complete and utter shambels! Israel is a freaking joke for a start, everyone says its Palestines fault for not doing peace talks but thats horse $#@!, how can you have peace talks when they consist of
    "So, we stole another 10% of your land and were gonna make some buildings on it, how about we give you 1% back and call it quits? we will just invade it later!"

    $#@!ing joke, i do feel for the people of Palestine, im glad we have people like Harry Fear going out there and showing people the true story behind it all, free from any zionist spin like it seems most people are exposed too. While the way Palestine defends itself is sometimes questionable, i can understand it. they are a desperate people being constantly hammered into the corner and being told their wrong for standing up for themselves, desperate times make people do drastic things.

    hopefully one day the UN or something will step in and give them back what is rightfully theirs.
    Of course no one should condone killings of innocents. Palestinian fighters openly do it, when Israeli forces do it, we don't get to hear the real story. Atrocities happen from both sides.

    Also the civies on both sides are stuck in this war and probably do not want rockets coming their way. I'm sure that even though Israelis are relatively safe from harm, it's still likely hell for them, especially the ones close to border. I know I would not want to live like either of them.

  21. #44
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post

    Of course if you don't have an actual military or force, you aren't going to standing outside, how is that logical in any way? It still doesn't give Israel the right to bomb civilian areas as that kills more civilians than fighters.
    Like i said before gorilla fighters dont have uniforms so when they are killed someone comes, takes their Kalashnikov or RPG and takes a picture. BAM innocent civilian , now pose for the camera. Dont have to be a detective to figure it out. Think for yourself for a change, dont listen to the lies from your imam.



    Quote Originally Posted by arrowrand View Post
    If the Palestinians wanted Palestine they should have never fled in 1948.

    Yes, I realize the Arabs wanted them out of the way so they could annihilate the Jews, it just didn't work out the way everyone intended.

    Well, I guess it worked out the way the Jews intended, but now everybody else is pissed and in total denial.

    The Jews didn't just appear. They had land and lost it. Thems the breaks.

    The Palestinians had land, and they ran.
    Your right they fled from the jews leaving their shoes behind

    Either way israel fought for their independance just like america did against the british thus won land. Land that belonged to them in the first place. America doesnt give land back to the native americans or texas back to the mexicans.

    There is no real way a 2 state solution can work because david ben gurion airport will be 6-8 miles from the palestinian state and can shoot down planes, or pilot planes into buildings they have a 5 min. warning now (i think) from when an airplane comes near or enters israeli territory before they shoot it down. If the pallys get the west bank and east jerusalem it would be 2 min. warning.

    Now add missiles and rockets being shot 6-8 miles from the border and they can hit all of israel because they are so close.
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 05-13-2013 at 05:08.

  22. #45
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,549
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    94,596 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Like i said before gorilla fighters dont have uniforms so when they are killed someone comes, takes their Kalashnikov or RPG and takes a picture. BAM innocent civilian , now pose for the camera. Dont have to be a detective to figure it out. Think for yourself for a change, dont listen to the lies from your imam.
    I don't listen to imams.

    So according to you, civilians being killed in this conflict is a myth. Ok.

    Let me guess, you watched...5 seconds of the videos that I posted because clearly it showed...ok never mind, I'll leave you with this:



    Have a nice life.

  23. Likes Shingo likes this post
  24. #46
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    I don't listen to imams.

    So according to you, civilians being killed in this conflict is a myth. Ok.

    Let me guess, you watched...5 seconds of the videos that I posted because clearly it showed...ok never mind, I'll leave you with this:

    Have a nice life.
    Where did i say that its a myth? I'm saying isnt it possible someone can strip a corpse of weapons and take pictures or have a news article saying 40 civilians killed but were mostly hamas or fatah fighters without their guns? You cant take money or an ak47 with you to the afterlife. There are probably real civies killed becauase hamas and fatah like hide behind civies while keeping them at gunpoint. They aren't freedom fighters they are cowards

  25. #47
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,335
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    814 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    By the gods do i know that feel! When i first actualy started paying attention to world affairs some years ago, i looked into this whole conflict and... its just a complete and utter shambels! Israel is a freaking joke for a start, everyone says its Palestines fault for not doing peace talks but thats horse $#@!, how can you have peace talks when they consist of
    "So, we stole another 10% of your land and were gonna make some buildings on it, how about we give you 1% back and call it quits? we will just invade it later!"

    $#@!ing joke, i do feel for the people of Palestine, im glad we have people like Harry Fear going out there and showing people the true story behind it all, free from any zionist spin like it seems most people are exposed too. While the way Palestine defends itself is sometimes questionable, i can understand it. they are a desperate people being constantly hammered into the corner and being told their wrong for standing up for themselves, desperate times make people do drastic things.

    hopefully one day the UN or something will step in and give them back what is rightfully theirs.
    No offense but the UN is about the last organization I'd want involved in Palestine's future. The UN was responsible for breaking up Palestine in the first place. It's already proven what side it's on.

  26. #48
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    No offense but the UN is about the last organization I'd want involved in Palestine's future. The UN was responsible for breaking up Palestine in the first place. It's already proven what side it's on.
    The UN (un necessary) is overwhelmingly anti israel

    16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990,
    97 were directed against Israel.


    17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990,
    429 were directed against Israel.

    http://blogs.jpost.com/content/opisrael-backfires

  27. #49
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,946
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    103,393 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Given Israel's track record, I can't really blame the UN for slighting them.

    Sigh, look. I was a bit.. Passionate and angry earlier. I'm just tired of the constant drama that comes out of the middle east 24/7 and I wish we, the west, would just stay out of it entirely.

    The Palestinian issue is a complicated one and I don't think it will ever be resolved so long as there are so many forces at play continuing to exacerbate events. The arab world likes the conflict and encourage it, we keep backing Israel more-or-less "no matter what" and have an enormously powerful pro-israel lobby that ensures they will always have a steady stream of support.

    Some of my friends think Israel should just absorb them and be done with it. Educate, feed, clothe and house them and within a generation or two things will be far better off. Others believe in a two state compromise- but I'm dubious as to how likely that will come to pass.


  28. #50
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,549
    Rep Power
    187
    Points
    94,596 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Where did i say that its a myth? I'm saying isnt it possible someone can strip a corpse of weapons and take pictures or have a news article saying 40 civilians killed but were mostly hamas or fatah fighters without their guns? You cant take money or an ak47 with you to the afterlife. There are probably real civies killed becauase hamas and fatah like hide behind civies while keeping them at gunpoint. They aren't freedom fighters they are cowards
    Yea because they're literally behind those civies right?

    Speaking of cowards, two can play that game buddy, did you ever think that Israel can turn around and claim that the civies were actually the resistance? Like I said, look at the conflict from both sides.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Given Israel's track record, I can't really blame the UN for slighting them.

    Sigh, look. I was a bit.. Passionate and angry earlier. I'm just tired of the constant drama that comes out of the middle east 24/7 and I wish we, the west, would just stay out of it entirely.

    The Palestinian issue is a complicated one and I don't think it will ever be resolved so long as there are so many forces at play continuing to exacerbate events. The arab world likes the conflict and encourage it, we keep backing Israel more-or-less "no matter what" and have an enormously powerful pro-israel lobby that ensures they will always have a steady stream of support.

    Some of my friends think Israel should just absorb them and be done with it. Educate, feed, clothe and house them and within a generation or two things will be far better off. Others believe in a two state compromise- but I'm dubious as to how likely that will come to pass.
    I don't think Arabs like and encourage conflict. You might be seeing things out of context, they might be encouraging violence against the Israelis now out of defense. If what you say is true then we'd see all of the Arab nations including Iran attacking other countries outside their regions for their "interests". They don't.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.