Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The Arab community absolutely is enjoying the current predicament between Palestine and Israel, it gives them an easy reason to hate them. It's political fodder. It's convenient..

Again, this is why nobody is really bothering to truly help Palestine outside of feeding them just enough to keep going and paying their cause lip service and vilifying the Israelis. It's a vested interest.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    The Arab community absolutely is enjoying the current predicament between Palestine and Israel, it gives them an easy reason to hate them. It's political fodder. It's convenient..

Again, this is why nobody is really bothering to truly help Palestine outside of feeding them just enough to keep going and paying their cause lip service and vilifying the Israelis. It's a vested interest.
    Oh I see what you mean. Yes, those douchebags don't care. I thought you meant the entire population of Arabs. I always thought that the royal family of Arabia were these naive and neutral people but in the past year and seeing the Syrian war, my mind has been changed. It made sense before, they don't have an army! But that doesn't matter, they have money and influence.

I completely agree and I know what they want, they want to take out Iran as well. Again, it's sad because I love all of those people...I'm a big fan of Iranian and recently Israeli movies (well, have seen just a few) and I love their culture as I love a lot of other cultures.

Just sad that there are rich people on pretty much all sides of the world that don't want peace. and yet we continue to degrade people when they're not the problem, it's the politicians.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    It made sense before, they don't have an army! But that doesn't matter, they have money and influence.
    They are buying US made arms like crazy every year, most of the rich Arab countries..

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/19/wo...ates.html?_r=0

Just sad that there are rich people on pretty much all sides of the world that don't want peace. and yet we continue to degrade people when they're not the problem, it's the politicians.
    This, this,this and this. It is so out there yet people love to hate one another. A few rich dude decides everything about us. And one "US poor" hating Palastine poor is just nuts.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Forum Sage

Oh I see what you mean. Yes, those douchebags don't care. I thought you meant the entire population of Arabs. I always thought that the royal family of Arabia were these naive and neutral people but in the past year and seeing the Syrian war, my mind has been changed. It made sense before, they don't have an army! But that doesn't matter, they have money and influence.

I completely agree and I know what they want, they want to take out Iran as well. Again, it's sad because I love all of those people...I'm a big fan of Iranian and recently Israeli movies (well, have seen just a few) and I love their culture as I love a lot of other cultures.

I never trusted the Saudi royal family or the politicians running the country. Then again, I don't trust monarchies whether they be constitutional or otherwise.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    I never trusted the Saudi royal family or the politicians running the country. Then again, I don't trust monarchies whether they be constitutional or otherwise.
    We need to line up all these aggressors and send them off to another planet and continue that for people that want to repeat that. Hey I can dream right? Better yet, I've realized after dwelling into politics that there's not much one can do but to just go their merry ways...I can always keep preaching and hope that others do as well.

Forum Sage

We need to line up all these aggressors and send them off to another planet and continue that for people that want to repeat that. Hey I can dream right? Better yet, I've realized after dwelling into politics that there's not much one can do but to just go their merry ways...I can always keep preaching and hope that others do as well.
    Nah. I don't propose ever letting them go that easily. People who are aggressors and leaders and are responsible for so many lives should not be allowed to walk. Most of them deserve nothing more than a triple tap.

Forum Overseer
    Nah. I don't propose ever letting them go that easily. People who are aggressors and leaders and are responsible for so many lives should not be allowed to walk. Most of them deserve nothing more than a triple tap.
    You're right, that's only justice. What does triple tap mean lol.

Forum Sage

You're right, that's only justice. What does triple tap mean lol.
    Two to the chest and one to the head... bullet wise.

9. Likes Omar likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Two to the chest and one to the head... bullet wise.
    This kid deserves a double tap if you ask me.

lol j/k. i'll wait for him to be a teenager then double tap him.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post

This kid probably doesn't have one or more of his relatives alive today.

Aggression creates resistance.

Forum Sage

The kid isn't the problem. The adults are. Still, actions have consequences. You should know this by now. People don't teach their kids to hate and kill for no reason.

Dedicated Member
    The kid isn't the problem. The adults are. Still, actions have consequences. You should know this by now. People don't teach their kids to hate and kill for no reason.
    Justifying child indoctroment ? Oh dear. Next you will say you cant critisize islam/the quran without reading the whole thing

Forum Sage

Justifying child indoctroment ? Oh dear. Next you will say you cant critisize islam/the quran without reading the whole thing
    Where did I justify it? Or is this another one of your insertion of language where there was none before? I'm not justifying the kid or the indoctrination so knock this $#@! off. You're supposedly a grown person. Act like it by not inserting your own language where there shouldn't be any.

Anyway, what religion are you?

Forum Overseer
    No one is justifying violence here. I'm asking you to look at both sides before making a judgement. Funnily enough, you're trying to give us a guilt trip and yet you said this in the beginning of this thread, "If israel nuked every arab country and sent them back... well there already in the stone age. I wouldnt care..."

Yeah we all know where we're at on this subject.

EDIT: Just realized you think the middle east is already in stone age lol. You must think the middle east only consists of Palestine.
    No no, we shouldn't ask what religion he associates with, we should ask which uni he went to, if he did.
    Last edited by Omar; 05-14-2013 at 19:49.

16. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Dedicated Member

Forum Overseer
    Ok but this propaganda picture makes it seem like they were all killed which is incorrect. As for massacres, tell me all the massacres that occurred and I will show you more by Jews against Muslims.

These Jews were driven out, that's unfortunate and sad.

About that Syrian defense minister, this guy's probably an Alawite and they've always had issues with the Jews. That's why the dictatorship is being toppled right now; these people were ruthless and also ethnically cleansed Muslims.

The issue now isn't that Jews are in Palestine, the issue is the way Jews (Zionist or supporters) are carrying out the ethnic cleansing of Muslims. There have been much easier and relatively peaceful ways of acquiring land, this is by far the worst we have seen in the recent history, or one of the worst anyway.

19. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Ok but this propaganda picture makes it seem like they were all killed which is incorrect. As for massacres, tell me all the massacres that occurred and I will show you more by Jews against Muslims.

These Jews were driven out, that's unfortunate and sad.

About that Syrian defense minister, this guy's probably an Alawite and they've always had issues with the Jews. That's why the dictatorship is being toppled right now; these people were ruthless and also ethnically cleansed Muslims.

The issue now isn't that Jews are in Palestine, the issue is the way Jews (Zionist or supporters) are carrying out the ethnic cleansing of Muslims. There have been much easier and relatively peaceful ways of acquiring land, this is by far the worst we have seen in the recent history, or one of the worst anyway.
    First off There is no country named palestine on the map. Its called israel. 2nd there is no ethnic cleansing of muslims in israel, the jewish state. Any muslims living there are lucky to be there at all in the jewish state. Jews want peace, they dont want their kids to die in a preventable war. Many already lost children, parents and siblings in terror attacks and wars that didnt need to happen. There are almost less jews than muslims in israel in the future if the birth rates keep going like they are now. How is that ethnic cleansing? Israeli arabs have good rights rights and have jobs all over israel, since jews cant work on the sabbath most places have muslims working there and they have it pretty good.and i'm not sure about numbers but theres around 1 million or more israeli arabs i think.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/israels-demog...y-state-213933
    israels-demographic-time-bomb-arab-majority-state

The muslims preformed ethnic cleansing on jews when they kicked them out of the middle eastern countries. They had to leave everything behind (home, clothes, furniture, everything much like WWII)

The numbers of palestinian refugees and jews kicked out of middle east are around 600,000 each. Pretty much even.
    "The Palestinians left their homes in 1947-48 for a variety of reasons. Thousands of wealthy Arabs left in anticipation of a war, thousands more responded to Arab leaders' calls to get out of the way of the advancing armies, a handful were expelled, but most simply fled to avoid being caught in the cross fire of a battle. Had the Arabs accepted the 1947 UN resolution, not a single Palestinian would have become a refugee and an independent Arab state would now exist beside Israel."

skim a bit

The number of Jews fleeing Arab countries for Israel in the years following Israel's independence was roughly equal to the number of Arabs leaving Palestine. Many Jews were allowed to take little more than the shirts on their backs. These refugees had no desire to be repatriated. Little is heard about them because they did not remain refugees for long. Of the 820,000 Jewish refugees, 586,000 were resettled in Israel at great expense, and without any offer of compensation from the Arab governments who confiscated their possessions. Israel has consequently maintained that any agreement to compensate the Palestinian refugees must also include Arab compensation for Jewish refugees. To this day, the Arab states have refused to pay any compensation to the hundreds of thousands of Jews who were forced to abandon their property before fleeing those countries.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../refugees.html
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 05-16-2013 at 05:12.

21. Likes Cyn likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Yep. I don't consider very many countries of today to be of legitimate origins and that includes the United States. The United States was formed from the conquering and extermination of various native American tribes. Most of the new world was already settled prior to the anglo saxxon and various European warmongers. All Europeans did was invade, infect, infiltrate and instigate.
    Fair enough we are at least on the same page there.

Population doesn't have what choice?
    The choice of who is in power. Democracy.

That's not how the Muslims conquered land. Look that up.
    It is though. It wasn't just handed over to them. Muslim Arabs conquered north Africa over a period of about 100 years starting ~600AD. They then made inroads into Mediterranean territories and pushed into Spain some time later.

Dedicated Member
    Sufi / morganator, any Muslim living is America. why did you/your parents/grandparents move to the U.S.? To have more freedoms or better paying jobs or because your family was here. You should be glad that the west/israel brought technology and freedoms to the middle east/the world. Muslims have it better actually in America/Israel than Muslim countries that's pretty amazing once you think about it. No one wants to go to jail for having one beer or smoking hashish or saying something thats considered "blasphemy" honor killings/ death because you left islam.

Listen to former PLO terrorist walid shoebat he can say it better than me. He is pro zionist now and renounced terror. There is a fatwa(death sentence) on his head for saying the stuff he says
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3m2qRHxZ8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=653akoOAlaE
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 05-16-2013 at 05:27.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    It is though. It wasn't just handed over to them. Muslim Arabs conquered north Africa over a period of about 100 years starting ~600AD. They then made inroads into Mediterranean territories and pushed into Spain some time later.
    Ottoman Empire is not a Muslim Arab country lol
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Ottoman Empire is not a Muslim Arab country lol
    Not referring to the Ottomans that was 500 years later. What would you call the Ottoman Empire, by the way? Walks like Islam, talks like Islam, looks like Islam... it was Islamic.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Not referring to the Ottomans that was 500 years later. What would you call the Ottoman Empire, by the way? Walks like Islam, talks like Islam, looks like Islam... it was Islamic.
    Sorry i didn't read the date, It was islamic but not arab, again sorry for misunderstanding.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Elite Member
    Most of those nations formed from the consolidation of tribes in their respective regions. Israel did not. Israel was formed by U.N. charter from the victors (real instigators) of WWII. To this day, Israel has not so much as even entertained the thought of real meaningful talks with their Palestine counterparts. As far as I'm concerned, If Palestine nuked Israel and sent it back to the stone age, I wouldn't skip a beat.
    No meaningful talks? Israel has tried and tried again to come to a peaceful resolution but the Middle East is full of war-hungry animal nations. Israel is the last bastion of real civilization we have in that area.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

Dedicated Member
    cow speaking arabic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QR2og3B1r3c

Lebanon: Ashura celebrations (Cutting their own heads open shiite holiday) (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...o&feature=fvwp

Blood flows like water on Ashura at the Imambara (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVvrX0YpB14
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 05-16-2013 at 13:15.

Forum Overseer

First off There is no country named palestine on the map. Its called israel.
    lol How devious of you. We all know Palestine existed until the corrupted UN/Zionists decided to invade it.

This guy explains it well,

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5134925AALzOq0

Oh and in case you missed this, happened quite recently:

2nd there is no ethnic cleansing of muslims in israel, the jewish state. Any muslims living there are lucky to be there at all in the jewish state. Jews want peace, they dont want their kids to die in a preventable war. Many already lost children, parents and siblings in terror attacks and wars that didnt need to happen.
    Are you serious? lol. How are they obtaining the “Jewish state”, ETHNIC CLEANSING OF MUSLIMS.

Let me present to you a variation of the picture I listed earlier.

If that is not the best example of ethnic cleansing available today then I don’t know what is.

There are almost less jews than muslims in israel in the future if the birth rates keep going like they are now. How is that ethnic cleansing?
    What does that have to do with ethnic cleansing?

Israeli arabs have good rights rights and have jobs all over israel, since jews cant work on the sabbath most places have muslims working there and they have it pretty good.and i'm not sure about numbers but theres around 1 million or more israeli arabs i think.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/israels-demog...y-state-213933
    israels-demographic-time-bomb-arab-majority-state

The muslims preformed ethnic cleansing on jews when they kicked them out of the middle eastern countries. They had to leave everything behind (home, clothes, furniture, everything much like WWII)

The numbers of palestinian refugees and jews kicked out of middle east are around 600,000 each. Pretty much even.
    So let’s forget about what happened after 1948? Today there are 5 million Palestinians displaced.
    "The Palestinians left their homes in 1947-48 for a variety of reasons. Thousands of wealthy Arabs left in anticipation of a war, thousands more responded to Arab leaders' calls to get out of the way of the advancing armies, a handful were expelled, but most simply fled to avoid being caught in the cross fire of a battle. Had the Arabs accepted the 1947 UN resolution, not a single Palestinian would have become a refugee and an independent Arab state would now exist beside Israel."
    Think about this logically. If UN (bullies) came to the US and said, “Well guys, looks like a few million of these Argentinians need a place to stay and we’re going to give them half of your country.”

How do you think the US population would respond?

“Yes, let me pack my bags, gimme like 2 weeks.” ?

In the history of mankind, when has that ever happened...when did people give up their freedoms in the face of invasion? Think of this logically. Stop participating in double-standards.

You think you’re going to bend over backwards and give up your freedoms? You think anyone will in the US?

Yea you forgot the part from that propaganda paragraph that they massacres thousands of Palestinian civilians during the invasion. Oh that’s right, they wouldn’t want to mention that, now would they?

The number of Jews fleeing Arab countries for Israel in the years following Israel's independence was roughly equal to the number of Arabs leaving Palestine. Many Jews were allowed to take little more than the shirts on their backs. These refugees had no desire to be repatriated. Little is heard about them because they did not remain refugees for long. Of the 820,000 Jewish refugees, 586,000 were resettled in Israel at great expense, and without any offer of compensation from the Arab governments who confiscated their possessions. Israel has consequently maintained that any agreement to compensate the Palestinian refugees must also include Arab compensation for Jewish refugees. To this day, the Arab states have refused to pay any compensation to the hundreds of thousands of Jews who were forced to abandon their property before fleeing those countries.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../refugees.html
    Oh I get it, you’re getting all this propaganda from a Jewish website lol. Figures. Let’s look at Wiki:

“Iraqi and Kurdish Jews were encouraged to leave in 1950 by the Iraqi Government, which had eventually ordered in 1951 "the expulsion of Jews who refused to sign a statement of anti-Zionism.”

“Many Jews were required to sell, abandon, or smuggle their property out of the countries they were fleeing.”

Well it looks like they weren’t just forced to leave overnight, were they? Not to mention, they were only expelled from Iraq if they supported Zionist (a form of extremism).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_...slim_countries

The choice of who is in power. Democracy.
    Do you think there is a country out there where people are in power? Such as the US?

Not sure which history you’re reading but Muslim conquerers many times gave more rights and freedoms to the occupied people than their own rulers.

Unlike other rulers that would just kill everyone or enslave them. Look up the Crusades.

Sufi / morganator, any Muslim living is America. why did you/your parents/grandparents move to the U.S.? To have more freedoms or better paying jobs or because your family was here.
    I come from a developing country, due to political corruption, there’s no monetary future in Pakistan.

You should be glad that the west/israel brought technology and freedoms to the middle east/the world. Muslims have it better actually in America/Israel than Muslim countries that's pretty amazing once you think about it. No one wants to go to jail for having one beer or smoking hashish or saying something thats considered "blasphemy" honor killings/ death because you left islam.
    Wall of text.

Listen to former PLO terrorist walid shoebat he can say it better than me. He is pro zionist now and renounced terror. There is a fatwa(death sentence) on his head for saying the stuff he says
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3m2qRHxZ8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=653akoOAlaE
    Now I’m not saying that criminals don’t exist on either side but something about this smells quite badly, especially since he’s supporting Zionism (extremism) and not just Jews in general or both.

There are two sides to every conflict:

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    No meaningful talks? Israel has tried and tried again to come to a peaceful resolution but the Middle East is full of war-hungry animal nations. Israel is the last bastion of real civilization we have in that area.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
    Seriously dude? Is their latest peace offering the E1 project?

Like I said, I’d love to see how some of you would react if your neighborhood got taken over and your families thrown out. These people are defenseless, Americans would take up arms in a minute as we know how many people are gun owners and why I’ve become pro-gun in the past few months, seeing situations like these where people have no way to defend.

cow speaking arabic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QR2og3B1r3c

Lebanon: Ashura celebrations (Cutting their own heads open shiite holiday) (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...o&feature=fvwp

Blood flows like water on Ashura at the Imambara (NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVvrX0YpB14
    I’m not surprised this is coming from you. Like I said earlier, continue on wasting your time with the ignorant hate.

e.g. the cutting of one's own self is in Shia Islam and not accepted by more than 90% of the Muslims. Just by the Shia sect. Even within Shias, some do and some don't believe in it. And the ones that do, only a fraction of them actually participate.
    Last edited by Omar; 05-18-2013 at 06:08.

Thread Information