Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 142
  1. #101
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Pictures tell a million things.



    Really bro? You're going to quote Netanyahu? lol. Ok sure.

    Question? How many baby fighters do Palestinians have? Thank you. This is all propaganda. And really, if you're going to occupy a nation, you will see resistance that extreme. Now if those babies with plastic guns were actually shooting real guns at Israelis, that's a totally different thing.

    Aggression breads resistance. There's no different way to look at it.

    The solution is actually very simple, first and foremost, the obvious and I sound like a broken record by now because none of you Zionists and Zionist supporters have an answer for it: Stop destroying their homes and taking their lands, start treating them like proper citizens (and human beings, which involves giving them human rights) and then we can talk about peace. That is why they take on weapons, it starts from Israel's aggression and oppression.

    Thank you. Act like human beings first and then hope for peace. You can't continue to oppress and expect people to not say or do anything. No matter who and where it is, just not going to happen. Humans beings weren't made for enslavement.

  2. #102
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post

    Question? How many baby fighters do Palestinians have?
    The Hamas members and leaders hide amongst women and children knowing israel wont bomb them. They hide in public schools and hospitals and mosques. Ambulances are used to transport Hamas and Hezbollah fighters across territory.

    This is all propaganda.
    really? tell me they dont hide behind children, they use children to be the point man to spot IDF troops and one muslim high school friend naively told me he shot an ak47 and that he drove and could have gotten married(not sure if he was married) when he was 10 and his family has pickled organs of a british fighter from a long time ago.

    Israelis cant tell if plastic guns pointed at them are fake or real. If they point them at troops just like in NYC or anywhere else the police WILL kill you

    Stop destroying their homes and taking their lands, start treating them like proper citizens (and human beings, which involves giving them human rights) and then we can talk about peace. That is why they take on weapons, it starts from Israel's aggression and oppression.
    Israel destroyed more jewish homes in gaza and west bank probably the same as Palestinian homes destroyed. If a terrorist / suicide bomber's identity is found they WILL blow his house up... i guess he shouldn't have been a terrorist huh?
    Thank you. Act like human beings first and then hope for peace. You can't continue to oppress and expect people to not say or do anything. No matter who and where it is, just not going to happen. Humans beings weren't made for enslavement.
    I guess you don't care or know about the thousands and thousands of slaves / workers in places like UAE, Dubai. Indians are workers / slaves they cant leave because someone stole their passport or cant afford a plane ticket out or a new passport because the wages are extremely small. They get beaten up and live in horrible slums that make gaza look like a freeking paradise.

    In israel all of the palastinians can work all over israel and get paid min. wage or higher. They can cross the security wall / fence and get to go to israel and back every night (except known terrorists of course). I bet you never knew that about israel. I hope I told you something new and interesting.

  3. #103
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    The Hamas members and leaders hide amongst women and children knowing israel wont bomb them. They hide in public schools and hospitals and mosques. Ambulances are used to transport Hamas and Hezbollah fighters across territory.
    Ok, do you realize something here? They don't have a proper army, those "are" civilians turned militia. Do you expect a militia that doesn't have tanks, air or sea, to come out in the battlefield? Is that logical?

    Here's a thought, let's have US give them all the aid instead, take everything away from Israel and we will find out who hides then.

    really? tell me they dont hide behind children, they use children to be the point man to spot IDF troops and one muslim high school friend naively told me he shot an ak47 and that he drove and could have gotten married(not sure if he was married) when he was 10 and his family has pickled organs of a british fighter from a long time ago.
    Yes, same $#@! happened during WWII's resistance against the Germans. When you have nothing, you get this desperate.

    Israelis cant tell if plastic guns pointed at them are fake or real. If they point them at troops just like in NYC or anywhere else the police WILL kill you
    Dude, no one is pointing plastic guns at Israel.

    Israel destroyed more jewish homes in gaza and west bank probably the same as Palestinian homes destroyed. If a terrorist / suicide bomber's identity is found they WILL blow his house up... i guess he shouldn't have been a terrorist huh?
    Yea I'm sure there's a story behind those "jewish homes" destroyed. Likely to make newer homes or build a road or something else there. Vaguely saying something without context doesn't work.

    Also you're presenting an outlier in a pathetic attempt to justify thousands of homes and millions of people that have been displaced so far. How many of those belonged to terrorists? Oh that's right, less than 0.001%, somewhere around there?

    I guess you don't care or know about the thousands and thousands of slaves / workers in places like UAE, Dubai. Indians are workers / slaves they cant leave because someone stole their passport or cant afford a plane ticket out or a new passport because the wages are extremely small. They get beaten up and live in horrible slums that make gaza look like a freeking paradise.
    Before you throw baseless rhetorics, show me where this injustice is happening right now. Will you please forward me to this piece of news? Thanks in advance.

    In israel all of the palastinians can work all over israel and get paid min. wage or higher. They can cross the security wall / fence and get to go to israel and back every night (except known terrorists of course). I bet you never knew that about israel. I hope I told you something new and interesting.
    Oh well I guess it's all peachy then huh lol. Obviously you missed the documentaries I posted that clearly showed people going about in their own part of the land and not making it at times in the same day. Show me a some sort of proof of what you're saying, do you have any evidence to back that up with? I've shown you countless videos by third-party people that show the horror of what these people have to go through in their own land. All you've shown me is stupid quotes from the IDF ministry and Netanyahu lol.

    You must have a poster of him in your room. You must pray to him every morning. I'm likely close.

  4. #104
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,948
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    105,482 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Frankly, no one has any real legitimate claim to land on the basis of ancestral occupation. It was always stolen from someone else first- all the way back to its original settlers.

    Historically speaking, might makes right. I may not agree with this from a moral perspective but I cannot dispute it as a "natural law". Objectively how can anyone say whether that region rightfully belongs to Israel or the Palestinians. The Romans occupied that region once too, and there were those who settled there long before the Israelites. In fact, if memory serves, much of the OT documents the violent removal of indigenous populations living in regions God's people were mandated to inhabit, such as Canaan.

    Was that ok? Why or why not?

    If you say "well it was so long ago"- then how long exactly should the 'cut off' period be before its no longer important anymore?

    @Sufi

    https://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/11/27-4


    In his defense, I've also heard of this practice.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Dubai


    However, many human rights complaints have been reported upon. Most notably, of the 250,000 foreign laborers in the city live in conditions described by Human Rights Watch as being "less than human."[1][2][3][4] The mistreatment of foreign workers was a subject of the 2009 documentary, Slaves in Dubai.[5]
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 05-28-2013 at 06:19.


  5. #105
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Frankly, no one has any real legitimate claim to land on the basis of ancestral occupation. It was always stolen from someone else first- all the way back to its original settlers.

    Historically speaking, might makes right. I may not agree with this from a moral perspective but I cannot dispute it as a "natural law". Objectively how can anyone say whether that region rightfully belongs to Israel or the Palestinians. The Romans occupied that region once too, and there were those who settled there long before the Israelites. In fact, if memory serves, much of the OT documents the violent removal of indigenous populations living in regions God's people were mandated to inhabit, such as Canaan.

    Was that ok? Why or why not?

    If you say "well it was so long ago"- then how long exactly should the 'cut off' period be before its no longer important anymore?
    Occupation is never ok but there are certain morals that you should follow if you must take land from the ones that were living there. 1) You don't continue to treat them like sub-human or take away their freedoms. 2) You don't accuse the occupied of not upholding peace while you keep displacing more of them each day.

    If this had happened in the past, sure would see an uprising and resistance. Just no way about it. If you're going to suffocate someone and then accuse them of scratching your face, well, you look like a dummy doing it.

    @Sufi

    https://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/11/27-4


    In his defense, I've also heard of this practice.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Dubai


    [/SUP]
    So somewhat like the illegals here.

    Oh I know it exists and it's unfortunate that it happens but this isn't what Palestinian conflict is nearly like.

    Similar crap like that happens here too where the govt. wants you to pay up a fee in order to keep you illegally here. I know of a few people that did that.

    I'm asking him, how is it nearly as inhumane as what Palestinians go through every day.

  6. Likes Morganator likes this post
  7. #106
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    A huge workforce of Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Philipinos. Hundreds of thousands of them were flown over from their home nations to build the skyscrapers, man-made islands, indoor ski-slope (one of the largest in the world) and many other disgusting trophies of wealth. In the whole of the UAE there are around 4.5 million foreigners, and 1.2 million construction workers alone, most of who hail from South East Asia. [1] However, from a cursory reading of these people’s experiences it fast becomes clear that ‘worker’ is really the wrong term to use – these people are 21st century slaves.

    The reality is a little more complicated and unforgiving. On arrival, after the customary confiscation of their passports, most will find themselves working gruelling 12 hour days, 6 days a week. In a week the average worker will probably work 70+ hours and for that will earn as little as £120 a month. [2] Most of this will be sent home to support their families. The pitiful amount left will be used perhaps to buy a little extra food. These, largely illegal, immigrant workers are housed in labour camps outside the cities, sleeping in dorms of up to 20 men, from where they are bussed in and out of the cities. [3]

    With such a small wage it is almost impossible for workers to escape once there. In having to pay back their visas, what was predicted to be three years of work can quickly become seven, but even then, without their passport, it is not hard for the contractors to stop them leaving. There are of course no workers unions and thus little in the way of workers rights. It is, for instance, illegal to strike. [4] What the contractors and bosses say, the workers do.

    I was told how it is now illegal for contractors to expect their employees to work when the temperature reaches over 50 degrees. In the hottest part of the year, when it can exceed 50 degrees, the news channels strangely report a temperature of 49.9 degrees. Yet, as I was told, if one ventures outside and looks at the temperature on their phone, the temperature often pushes 52 degrees.

    http://canvas.union.shef.ac.uk/wordpress/?p=1860

  8. #107
    Superior Member
    MossadAgentO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    877
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    2,217 (0 Banked)
    Who can and who can't handle the truth?


    Last edited by MossadAgentO; 05-29-2013 at 05:04.

  9. #108
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Muslim Zionist Speaks Out Against AntiSemitism


    Kasim Kaz Hafeez, a British Muslim pro-Israeli of Pakistani origin, spoke out against Muslim antisemitism and is united with Israel. Kasim Kaz Hafeez, a British Muslim of Pakistani origin, spoke out against Muslim antisemitism at the Global Forum for Combating Antisemitism International Conference in Jerusalem, which was organized by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs, in order to show his support for Israel. The conference attendees were split into working groups, such as: antisemitism on campuses, antisemitism in the former Soviet Republics, and antisemitism within the Muslim world. Itamar Marcus of Palestinian Media Watch was the co-chair for the working group on Muslim antisemitism and invited Hafeez to speak.
    In his speech, Hafeez spoke about his “experience growing up around antisemitic messages within the Muslim community in Europe,” how “the messages affected and impacted” him, and “how the British university campus transformed” him into an antiSemite, until he ‘saw the light’. He discussed how he came out of it. “The main emphasis was looking at antisemitism and the ways to combat it,” Hafeez explained. “I gave examples of extremist videos and DVDs and how they teach that it is a duty to kill the Jews.” He also spoke about “the link between antisemitism and anti-Zionism and how this delegitimization of Israel, negating Israel’s right to exist, is a key component of Muslim antisemitism.”

    As a Pakistani Muslim, Hafeez finds it very interesting that many Pakistani Muslims hold antisemitic views, given the fact that most have never even met a Jewish person and have no personal experiences related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He believes that the main explanation for why Muslims from countries like Pakistan have become so antisemitic is because of the propaganda disseminating throughout the Muslim world as well as the rise of radical Islam. Jamaat Al Islami, the Muslim Brotherhood of Asia, for example, teaches antisemitism to the masses of Pakistan, preaching that the Jews are responsible for all of the worlds’ problems and that it is good to kill them. As for antisemitism in the United Kingdom and Europe generally, Hafeez claimed that it is a growing problem and a lot of it has been spread via hostility to the State of Israel. He claims that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is being used to further antisemitic ideas, statements, and images, yet it is being “repackaged as anti-Israel. So instead of saying Jews control the world, they say the Zionists control the world. It has become acceptable, sadly.” Hafeez believes that the best way to deal with Muslim antisemitism in the United Kingdom is to acknowledge the problem, for “you can’t tackle an issue until you mention it is an issue.” He suggests a zero tolerance policy when it comes to antisemitism, because “one attack because of religious or racial hatred is one too many.”

    At the conference, Hafeez claimed that he only got positive reactions and he hopes that some good recommendations for how to address antisemitism will come out of it. Hafeez asserted that his main reason for coming to Israel was to show solidarity with the State of Israel and to work towards eradicating antisemitism because “the same groups, the same people that propagate antisemitism will turn their focus to other groups, so it is so important that we stand against hatred and intolerance.” He sincerely hopes that other Muslims will understand why it was important for him to come to Israel to speak at this special conference. Although he realistically expects a lot of hostility, Hafeez believes that he is moving in the right direction if even one or two Muslims come to understand the importance of coming to Israel to take a stand against antisemitism.http://unitedwithisrael.org/muslim-z...-antisemitism/

  10. #109
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Since I have a life to tend to, I'll have you realize that no matter how many of these skewed propaganda pieces you throw out that you two get from your Zion training classes, it still does not change the fact that what Zionists are doing in that region, is inhumane and extreme.

  11. Likes Shingo likes this post
  12. #110
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,948
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    105,482 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!


  13. Likes Omar likes this post
  14. #111
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,478
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,189 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Ok, do you realize something here? They don't have a proper army, those "are" civilians turned militia. Do you expect a militia that doesn't have tanks, air or sea, to come out in the battlefield? Is that logical?
    A proper legal and legitimate militia would limit it's targets to military targets on the opposing side, and would avoid targeting civilians.

    A terrorist organization would target innocent civilians and ignore military targets.



    When the Palestinians launch their rockets into Israel, are they targeting military or civilian targets?

    Is the deliberate targeting of cilivians for armed attack a war crime? Is it a crime against humanity?





    There is no legitimacy to the deliberate and systematic targeting of civilians. It is a war crime and all who conduct or support such actions are war criminals. The Palestinians have no proper militia, they have a terrorist group which conducts war crimes against Jews.

  15. #112
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    A proper legal and legitimate militia would limit it's targets to military targets on the opposing side, and would avoid targeting civilians.

    A terrorist organization would target innocent civilians and ignore military targets.



    When the Palestinians launch their rockets into Israel, are they targeting military or civilian targets?

    Is the deliberate targeting of cilivians for armed attack a war crime? Is it a crime against humanity?





    There is no legitimacy to the deliberate and systematic targeting of civilians. It is a war crime and all who conduct or support such actions are war criminals. The Palestinians have no proper militia, they have a terrorist group which conducts war crimes against Jews.
    That's interesting because it's exactly what the Israeli defense force does...look it up.

  16. #113
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    That's interesting because it's exactly what the Israeli defense force does...look it up.
    Your lucky Israel wants peace. Some interesting facts. How do women get treated in the arab world?


  17. #114
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Your lucky Israel wants peace. Some interesting facts. How do women get treated in the arab world?

    lol are you serious? Where do you get this crap?

    Let's see, off the top of my head. UAE, Turkey, Iran, Jordan, Lebonan, Kuwait, Qatar, Libya, Morocco and recently Saudi Arabia. And you mean to say "rights", not treatment as just about all countries around the world have issues.

    Straight up brainwashed you are.
    Last edited by Omar; 06-03-2013 at 14:22.

  18. #115
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol are you serious? Where do you get this crap?

    Let's see, off the top of my head. UAE, Turkey, Iran, Jordan, Lebonan, Kuwait, Qatar, Libya, Morocco and recently Saudi Arabia. And you mean to say "rights", not treatment as just about all countries around the world have issues.

    Straight up brainwashed you are.
    Its almost comical you cant see that muslims are wrong and jews are in the right. You are the brainwashed one

  19. #116
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Its almost comical you cant see that muslims are wrong and jews are in the right. You are the brainwashed one
    It's more comical to me that you think either side is wrong. It's a subjective way to look at things and not objectively.

    That's an error that goes beyond brainwashing, it's an error on a much deeper, more intellectual level.

  20. #117
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 06-04-2013 at 04:58.

  21. #118
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    your propaganda machine knows no bounds.

  22. Likes Shingo likes this post
  23. #119
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)

    Propaganda or truth? Many people especially muslims and leftists hate the truth

  24. #120
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I like how when you can't argue, you run back to your Neo-naz...I mean, Zionist forums to find all these stupid pics.

    Get a life dude, there's more to life than pure hatred of others.
    Last edited by Omar; 06-04-2013 at 05:25.

  25. #121
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Your the one hating, I want peace for Israel. If the Sunnis and Shiites want to slaughter each other like they have been doing for centuries... as long as the violence doesn't spill over why should I care?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHpMh...layer_embedded
    These pics are from facebook btw

  26. #122
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Your the one hating, I want peace for Israel.
    lol yea, you want peace for Israel and this for the rest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    If israel nuked every arab country and sent them back... well there already in the stone age. I wouldnt care either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    There needs to be another war like the 6 day war so israel can send them back to the stone age... oh yeah nvmd
    I think it's pretty clear at this point where you stand as a civil human being.
    If the Sunnis and Shiites want to slaughter each other like they have been doing for centuries... as long as the violence doesn't spill over why should I care?
    I'm assuming you're speaking about Syria and you've, once again, shown your ignorance. Look into the conflict first and then speak of it. It's all politics, to remove a dictator that was oppressing and slaughtering the far majority Sunni sect.

    As for categorizing Muslims with sectarian wars...umm, that's not exclusive to Muslims sir...I don't expect you to know much about history though so I can't say much. None of these wars have much to do with religion anyway, that's just an excuse people use to demonize others.

    If you need an inspiration to fight, you will find one, whether it's a book, a scripture, a person or a weapon. That does not make it the cause necessarily.

  27. #123
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Its just a bit of rib tickling like someone else said. I really want peace between muslims, jews and christians. If more people read up on both sides and not dismiss facts as "Propaganda" there would be less violence. A 3 yr old israeli boy fell down stairs and was declared braindead. His parents gave his liver to a 10 year old palestinian so he can live a full life.
    http://www.jpost.com/Health-and-Scie...ian-boy-315177

  28. #124
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,724
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    96,492 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Its just a bit of rib tickling like someone else said. I really want peace between muslims, jews and christians. If more people read up on both sides and not dismiss facts as "Propaganda" there would be less violence. A 3 yr old israeli boy fell down stairs and was declared braindead. His parents gave his liver to a 10 year old palestinian so he can live a full life.
    http://www.jpost.com/Health-and-Scie...ian-boy-315177
    Other than your pure propaganda posters that are heavily skewed, what do you think I've been saying all this time? I have mentioned, I'm positive on more than one occasion in this thread that I understand both sides but how the govt. of Israel is handling the situation, is wrong. You don't take land by force and illegally e.g. destroying people's homes. You treat everyone with the same respect and rights that you give to your people.

    Yes, one can argue, well then the enemy could cross into Israel, yes that's true and it's gotten to a point where it's difficult to have peace. You have to understand that if people felt that it was fair, then they wouldn't have revolted. So instead of sitting down and talking about it, they continue to take land and now they are taking away their freedoms, even in their own part of the land...how is that going to work?

    Take religion out for a minute. No matter what religion anyone is, no human can endure oppression for too long. There was a documentary made by a British woman that actually lived in Palestine for a couple of weeks. I forgot the name of it, something like "not in my name"...and she showed how the Israeli Defense Force would shoot bullets towards the residential areas at night...they showed bullet holes. People had been killed due to this. The woman could not believe how they had to constantly live in fear. It was hell just watching that documentary.

    Now, you and I don't know how they lived but it's pretty clear to me that statistics don't lie...Palestinians don't have the highest depression rate in the world without a reason.

    So while I sympathize with Jews and always have, I have no sympathy for the aggressors (in this case, the govt.) that caused and continue this conflict. Look at the protests done by Jews in Israel, they're not brainwashed, they truly want peace.

    Yes, Hamas continues it as well and that's how conflicts are difficult to end. Hamas exists today due to this oppression, not the other way around. So do understand that it's not one-sided.

    Once you separate the people from the govts. that "supposedly" represent them, you'll realize that we're not all so different. In fact, we're all the same...just a different mix.

    So I suggest you remove this barrier and see people from objectivity.
    Last edited by Omar; 06-04-2013 at 14:24.

  29. #125
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,478
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,189 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    That's interesting because it's exactly what the Israeli defense force does...look it up.
    No, the Israeli Defense Force does NOT target civilian airliners. It does NOT send suicide bombers into Palestinian discos. It does NOT blow up busses full of Palestinian women and children on their way to work, school, and shopping. It does NOT launch rockets randomly and indiscriminately into Palestinian territories.

    Israel does NOT do this.



    If the Israelis treated the Palestinians like the Palestinians treat the Israelis them you would see Israel carpet bombing Gaza, launching thousands of missiles ever day, and leveling all Palestinian settlements until they looked like Hiroshima. You would see Jewish suicide bombers flood Gaza targeting schools, shops, and even hospitals.

    Because that is precisely what the Palestinians would do if they had the weapons to pull it off.


    Palestinians should be grateful they have such friendly neighbors. Most countries would have launched a full scale war and eliminated their enemy for attacking their civilians like the Palestinians do, and Israel definitely has the power to totally eliminate the Palestinians if they wanted to.
    Last edited by Completely Average; 06-04-2013 at 15:25.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.