Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    how the govt. of Israel is handling the situation, is wrong. You don't take land by force and illegally e.g. destroying people's homes. You treat everyone with the same respect and rights that you give to your people.
    Don't accuse others of racism. Report all racist post and we will handle them. ~23

Israel did not illegally take land. Israel was illegally attacked by foreign forces and legally captured the land in the ensuing battles. That's how MANY countries that exist today have expanded to their current size. That is how Islam expanded beyond Iran and Iraq. War and capturing territory.

Here is an undeniable fact for you.

In 1948 the UN created Israel and a separate, independent state of Palestine. The ONLY reason that state of Palestine does not exist today is because the Palestinians preferred war. They started the war with Israel and they lost, and they've launched several wars since then, and lost each one. Each time they lose, they lose territory.

The Palestinians have always had the option of peace. They've always had the option of an independent state of Palestine. They've had the option of having more territory than Israel. They've always rejected these options in favor of a war against the Jews.
    Last edited by TwentyThree; 06-04-2013 at 17:43.

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    No, the Israeli Defense Force does NOT target civilian airliners. It does NOT send suicide bombers into Palestinian discos. It does NOT blow up busses full of Palestinian women and children on their way to work, school, and shopping. It does NOT launch rockets randomly and indiscriminately into Palestinian territories.

Israel does NOT do this.
    [IMG]file:///E:\DOCUME~1\D\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_i mage001.jpg[/IMG]

If the Israelis treated the Palestinians like the Palestinians treat the Israelis them you would see Israel carpet bombing Gaza, launching thousands of missiles ever day, and leveling all Palestinian settlements until they looked like Hiroshima. You would see Jewish suicide bombers flood Gaza targeting schools, shops, and even hospitals.

Because that is precisely what the Palestinians would do if they had the weapons to pull it off.

Palestinians should be grateful they have such friendly neighbors. Most countries would have launched a full scale war and eliminated their enemy for attacking their civilians like the Palestinians do, and Israel definitely has the power to totally eliminate the Palestinians if they wanted to.
    Every day? Lol come on dude, a little bit of an exaggeration, isn’t it?

Statistically the terrorist attacks from the Palestinian side a rare occasion. There are more terrorist attacks done by the Israeli Defense Force than the Hamas militants.

Don’t believe me?

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/deaths.html

You choose to ignore the entire picture because you’ve already made up your mind. Israel does not openly participate in terrorism because they have the diplomatic means and organization to do so. There’s a reason why they won’t allow journalists inside the warzones.

Exhibit #1

There are dozens more videos on youtube clearly showing terrorism by Israel but why doesn’t the west know about this? Oh let me think:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jews+control+the+american+media

By the way, did you know that Israel also has disallowed the help of Red Cross in the past? They leave civilians to die without medical treatment.
    Other examples of this are:
    I don’t have enough time to post them all, which is why I was telling you to look it up but you don't want to.

This is just in 2008. http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2008.html

And now true Jews against Zionism:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...942.0.291131.3

Like I said dude, I want peace for both sides and I love my Jewish brothers and Christian brothers alike. I will not support oppression and terrorism wherever it may be. I have also condemned Hamas’ attacks on civilians in this thread.

You need to open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Don't accuse others of racism. Report all racist post and we will handle them. ~23

Israel did not illegally take land. Israel was illegally attacked by foreign forces and legally captured the land in the ensuing battles. That's how MANY countries that exist today have expanded to their current size. That is how Islam expanded beyond Iran and Iraq. War and capturing territory.

Here is an undeniable fact for you.

In 1948 the UN created Israel and a separate, independent state of Palestine. The ONLY reason that state of Palestine does not exist today is because the Palestinians preferred war. They started the war with Israel and they lost, and they've launched several wars since then, and lost each one. Each time they lose, they lose territory.

The Palestinians have always had the option of peace. They've always had the option of an independent state of Palestine. They've had the option of having more territory than Israel. They've always rejected these options in favor of a war against the Jews.
    Undeniable fact lol. More like undeniable ignorance and delusions.

So because UN decided to give them that part of the land, that makes it legal? Jews weren’t attacked first, if that’s what you’re implying; they were attacked “after” they had invaded Palestine.

Palestinians did not "prefer" war, they refused to give up their land and thus were attacked by the army, thousands died at the end and millions were displaced by force.

I don’t suppose you know of any people in the history of mankind that let someone take away their land and homes without resistance?

Do you think if UN got up one day and ordered half of US to be given to Mexicans and the Natives (lol of course hypothetically speaking, UN can’t bully the US, it’s the other way around)…how would that go with the population here? Well? Ok then. I guess I was wrong.

So yea, I see you’re cleverly trying to imply, without actually using direct words that the reason why Israel has been taking land is due to wars? Lol. Wow, were you seriously trying to pass that on? Yeah, that’s all I needed to hear. Like I mentioned earlier, delusions and pure ignorance.

Wait, I missed this post earlier…you accused me of racism? Against what, Jews? Do you know that Jews aren’t a race? lol if that’s what you had said.
    I’d love to know though, please PM me where and why you feel I’m racist. Thanks.
    Last edited by Omar; 06-05-2013 at 03:14. Reason: fixed links

Dedicated Member
    So because UN decided to give them that part of the land, that makes it legal? Jews werenít attacked first, if thatís what youíre implying; they were attacked ďafterĒ they had invaded Palestine.
    Do you have short term memory or just selective memory I posted all the arab riots in israel pre 1948 and you said "If you want to go back that far" yeah its important.

Palestinians did not "prefer" war, they refused to give up their land and thus were attacked by the army, thousands died at the end and millions were displaced by force.
    "Their land?" Look at number 4 the only arab dominion in the holy land lasted no more than 22 years

I donít suppose you know of any people in the history of mankind that let someone take away their land and homes without resistance?
    I dunno maybe the Jews in Nazi Germany and Europe? Their was a little resistance because Jews were never used to wars or guns. They were a peaceful people... too peaceful.

So yea, I see youíre cleverly trying to imply, without actually using direct words that the reason why Israel has been taking land is due to wars? Lol. Wow, were you seriously trying to pass that on? Yeah, thatís all I needed to hear. Like I mentioned earlier, delusions and pure ignorance.
    Israel won the land in wars. Its so simple. Islamic conquest spead by the sword and the crusades , the spanish inquisition, and religion spreads through wars. Only the fact is Jews had a biblical homeland that the Muslims were occupying for a short time mind before the jews came back. To call it palestinian land when the longest arab conquest was 22 years (muslims were in israel a bit longer than 22 years but not thousands or even hundreds of years)

And yes the "propaganda machine" shows anti arab attacks too.
    They opened a whole can of whoop ass on him
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...388260,00.html
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 06-05-2013 at 04:55.

Dedicated Member
    The temple mount is the holiest site in judaism and jews arent allowed in or even to pray near it or the jewish police/army will arrest them and make them leave. "So holy" For muslims look what they did to it, that really makes my blood boil.

The palestinians are digging in the temply mount to try to destroy whatever traces that the jews were ever there / destroy proof that it ever even belonged to jews in the first place... that is destroy what they havent already. Here is a video of the desecration.
    http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/mu...e-temple-mount

EDIT: Here is a video from an unbaised facts from third party Prager University that explains the middle east in 5 mins. If you dont watch this you will never understand the truth

Last edited by Soldierboy; 06-05-2013 at 05:45.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Do you have short term memory or just selective memory I posted all the arab riots in israel pre 1948 and you said "If you want to go back that far" yeah its important.
    At this point we're going in circles.
    You forget the part where Zionists were using terrorizing Palestinians pre-1948, hence the riots.

YEHIDA MASSACRE: 13 December 1947: men of the Arab village of Yehiday (near Petah Tekva, the first Zionist settlement to be
    established) met at the local coffee house when they saw a
    British Army patrol enter the village, they were reassured
    especially that Jewish terrorists had murdered 12 Palestinians
    the previous day. The four cars stopped in front of the cafe
    house and out stepped men dressed in khaki uniforms and steel
    helmets. However, it soon became apparent that they had not
    come to protect the villagers. With machine guns they sprayed
    bullets into the crowd gathered in the coffee house. Some of
    the invaders placed bombs next to Arab homes while other
    disguised terrorists tossed grenades at civilians. For a while
    it seemed as if the villagers would be annihilated but soon a
    real British patrol arrived to foil the well organized killing
    raid. The death toll of 7 Arab civilians could have been much
    higher. Earlier the same day 6 Arabs were killed and 23 wounded
    when home made bombs were tossed at a crowd of Arabs standing
    near the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem. In Jaffa another bomb
    killed six more Arabs and injured 40

KHISAS MASSACRE: 18 December 1947: Two carloads of Haganah terrorists drove through the village of Khisas (on the Lebanese
    Syrian border) firing machine guns and throwing grenades. 10
    Arab civilians were killed in the raid.

- QAZAZA MASSACRE: 19 December 1947: 5 Arab children were

murdered when Jewish terrorists blew up the house of the
    village Mukhtar.

AL-SHEIKH VILLAGE MASSACRE: 1 January 1948: On that night around two hundred Zionists armed with hand grenades and

machine guns sneaked into a small village called al-Shaikh
    village (5km South East of Haifa). The attackers came through
    the southern hills (most possibly from Nisher Jewish settlement
    which lies about 5Km south of the village). They attacked the
    houses on the edges of the village with hand-grenades and
    finished off with machine-guns killing around 40 of the
    Palestinians inhabitants of the village, mostly women and
    children.

http://sphr.concordia.ca/index2.php?...o_pdf=1&id=336

Your brain just tends to block out information that goes against your claims.

"Their land?" Look at number 4 the only arab dominion in the holy land lasted no more than 22 years

I don't know why you keep arguing about "who's land it is" because the real issue is what Zionists are constantly doing there, not that they took over land.

I dunno maybe the Jews in Nazi Germany and Europe? Their was a little resistance because Jews were never used to wars or guns. They were a peaceful people... too peaceful.
    No people are more peaceful than the rest. Some times it appears that one side is more peaceful than the other due to circumstances and that's true but in case you seem to think that being peaceful is associated with being Jewish, it's not. If you do think so then I'll call it lack of education, thus lack of knowledge.

When a person isn't educated, things like ethnocentrism and racism starts to appear. In your case, it's the word that should be for religion.

Btw, the Nazis weren't taking over the entire land that belonged to the Jews, that was a genocide. They were a minority and were enslaved. A less extreme version would be when the American-Japanese were sent to concentration camps during WWII.

There's no way a minority would've had a choice regardless of how peaceful or non-peaceful they are. Good try though, but I'd still love an example of this and where people just let the invaders come in and take over without resistance.

Israel won the land in wars. Its so simple. Islamic conquest spead by the sword and the crusades , the spanish inquisition, and religion spreads through wars. Only the fact is Jews had a biblical homeland that the Muslims were occupying for a short time mind before the jews came back. To call it palestinian land when the longest arab conquest was 22 years (muslims were in israel a bit longer than 22 years but not thousands or even hundreds of years)
    Again, we have moved past the land claim. What you don't understand is that the difference between the spanish inquisition, crusades from the Muslim conquest is that only the Muslim conquest, at times, ended up giving more rights to people and took them out of the dark ages.

They did not treat the civilians like all of the rest that you have described. They, in fact, killed children, the elderly, the women and men purposely to instill fear.

And yes the "propaganda machine" shows anti arab attacks too.
    They opened a whole can of whoop ass on him
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...388260,00.html
    Not sure what that proves, that's happening inside Israel, that has not relevance to what they do outside of Israel territory. Which is where all the $#@! happens from the Zionists.
    The temple mount is the holiest site in judaism and jews arent allowed in or even to pray near it or the jewish police/army will arrest them and make them leave. "So holy" For muslims look what they did to it, that really makes my blood boil.
    Oh I wonder why that may have happened, you seem to not understand much what causality means.

Yea, I don't think "writing" on the wall is that bad at this point.

The palestinians are digging in the temply mount to try to destroy whatever traces that the jews were ever there / destroy proof that it ever even belonged to jews in the first place... that is destroy what they havent already. Here is a video of the desecration.
    http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/mu...e-temple-mount

EDIT: Here is a video from an unbaised facts from third party Prager University that explains the middle east in 5 mins. If you dont watch this you will never understand the truth

Really? unbiased?
    The organization was created by Dennis Prager, an American syndicated talk show host, and Allen Estrin, screenwriter and radio show producer...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager
    http://www.dennisprager.com/blog/g/c...b-4a1ecb9b471a
    Allen Estrin, also a Jewish man is his posse.

I also like how they cleverly worded the Jewish invasion, making it seem so peaceful until the Arabs attacked lol...such unbiased views! I guess that's where you get your info too then as that's what your claims were too

You never cease to amaze me.

Dedicated Member
    How can something TRUE be spinned as propaganda?

This is THE no spin zone.

Don't let the media fool you... This has always been their plan..

Last edited by Soldierboy; 06-10-2013 at 04:39.

Forum Sage

How can something TRUE be spinned as propaganda?

This is THE no spin zone.

Don't let the media fool you... This has always been their plan..

Don't let the media fool you? The media has its hands all over the anti-Muslim sentiment that is pervasive in the western world. If Israel were gone, I doubt we'd have so many problems with Muslims. The Muslims don't have the strength to conduct another crusade like what they did in the very first crusade. They learned their lessons. If Israel has a problem with every Muslim nation in the middle east, maybe the problem isn't the whole Muslim middle east. Maybe it's just Israel. Did that thought ever enter your mind?

Superior Member
    Yeah Israel the smallest country on earth is the problem not the 55 muslim majority countries...

I mean if they just stopped the genocide on palestinians... there would be peace in the middle east.

There were never a palestinian people the jordanians started calling themselves that in 1967 19 years after the creation of israel.

Just maybe if the muslim countires were the ones "not to exist" there would be peace on earth tomorrow!

But lets have some $#@!es vs sunni war because if they would kill themselves like that; like animals, what would they do the the 6 million Israelis?
    Just because they cant beat israel in a war and push them into the sea like al sadat said. And that the jews simply wont lie down and die like good sheep and will fight for their lively hood, their land, their peace... they are the problem?
    List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days
    Date Country City Killed Injured Description
    2013.06.09 Iraq Baghdad 7 22 A Fedayeen suicide bomber strikes a Shia neighborhood during rush hour, killing seven.
    2013.06.08 Syria Homs 8 10 A child and three woman are among eight civilians killed by an al-Nusra car bomb in a Shia neighborhood.
    2013.06.08 Nigeria Maiduguri 13 5 Islamic extremists massacre thirteen civilians with guns hidden in a coffin.
    2013.06.07 Iraq Muqdadiyah 12 45 A dozen Shia pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni car bombers.
    2013.06.06 Iraq Taji 7 12 Seven Iraqis are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.
    2013.06.06 Afghanistan Nawzad 7 9 Seven NATO soldiers are killed when a suicide truck bomber detonates inside their base.
    2013.06.06 Afghanistan Sar-e Pol 1 15 A civilian bleeds to death following a bomb blast at a hotel.
    2013.06.05 Iraq Nukhaib 14 0 Fourteen innocent Shiites are stopped and summarily executed by Sunni gunmen.
    2013.06.04 Afghanistan Farah 4 1 Three children and their father are exterminated by Holy Warriors.
    2013.06.03 Afghanistan Laghman 7 0 Four children and two women are among a family of seven exterminated by fundamentalist bombers.
    2013.06.03 Pakistan Garhi Habib Ullah 1 0 A woman is forced to recite Quran and then hacked to death with an axe after leaving the house without her husband's permission.
    2013.06.02 Yemen Shabwa 9 5 An al-Qaeda suicide bomber sends nine people to paradise.
    2013.06.01 Pakistan Pastawana 1 0 Religious extremists gun down a public high school principal in cold blood at his home.
    2013.06.01 Afghanistan Uruzgan 4 0 A child is among four civilians exterminated by fundamentalist bombers.
    2013.06.01 Niger Niamey 4 10 Mujao Islamists storm a prison and shoot dead three guards and a visitor.
    2013.06.01 Yemen Hadramawt 1 0 An al-Qaeda gunmen praises Allah as he shoots a local air force officer to death at a traffic light.
    2013.06.01 Afghanistan Barkhol 3 11 The Taliban take out three members of a wedding party with a roadside blast.
    2013.05.31 Nigeria Benue 17 12 Fulani 'mercenaries' storm a village market and slaughter seventeen civilians in an attack with sectarian overtones.
    2013.05.31 Iraq Baghdad 4 11 Sectarian bombers target worshippers leaving a mosque, taking down four.
    2013.05.31 Pakistan Peshawar 1 0 Taliban militants murder a peace committee member outside his home.
    2013.05.31 Pakistan Nazimabad 3 0 A 14-year-old child is among three Shiites killed during a Sipah-e-Sahaba attack.
    2013.05.31 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 A Shia professor and his driver are murdered by Wahhabi rivals.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Karrada 3 16 Three Iraqis are sent to Allah by Muslim terrorists.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Baghdad 3 8 Terrorists plant a bomb on a minibus that kills three passengers.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Binouk 5 20 A pair of al-Qaeda car bombs leaves five dead.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Azamiyah 4 14 Four people are taken down by al-Qaeda bombers.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Tal Afar 4 8 Four people are taken out by a Shahid suicide car bomber.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Mosul 3 0 A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out three Iraqis.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Shaab 6 17 Mujahideen bomb a Shiite commercial district, killing at least six innocents.
    2013.05.30 Iraq Baghdad 3 6 Three people at a car parts market are disassembled by Sunni bombers.
    2013.05.30 Thailand Narathiwat 1 4 Muslim 'insurgent' attacks against a school headmaster and four others leave one dead.
    2013.05.30 Pakistan Turbat 1 0 A prayer leader is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.
    2013.05.29 Iraq Baghdad 12 31 al-Qaeda bombers send a dozen Iraqis to Allah.
    2013.05.29 Libya Benghazi 3 3 Islamists are suspected of tossing a grenade at a checkpoint, killing three soldiers.
    2013.05.29 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 1 A suicide bomber attacks a Red Cross office, killing a guard.
    2013.05.29 Iraq Baqubah 7 11 Seven Iraqis are dismantled by a Mujahideen bomb blast.
    2013.05.29 Iraq Baghdad 16 42 Sectarian bombers blow up a wedding party, killing sixteen outright and leaving another forty in agony.
    2013.05.29 Iraq Baghdad 9 15 Terrorists hit commercial districts with two bombs that leave nine dead.
    2013.05.29 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Two men are shot to death in front of their children, apparently for belonging to a secular-leaning political party.
    2013.05.29 Afghanistan Panjshir 1 0 Six suicide bombers manage to kill one guard in an attack on a governor's office.
    2013.05.28 Libya Benghazi 1 3 A local soldier is gunned down by radical Islamists.
    2013.05.28 Afghanistan Baghlan 5 0 Five family members are laid out by a Taliban roadside bomb.
    2013.05.28 Afghanistan Arghistan 7 1 Taliban militants shoot seven local officers in the back after the police invite them in for dinner.
    2013.05.28 Pakistan Karachi 3 0 A man and his two sons, ages 12 and 15, are brutally shot to death by sectarian Jihadis.
    2013.05.28 Pakistan Badbher 1 1 Religious extremists fire on a team of polio workers, killing a woman.
    2013.05.28 Iraq Sadr City 5 26 Sunnis detonate a shrapnel bomb at a Shia bus stop, taking down at least five civilians.
    2013.05.28 Pakistan Swat 1 5 A teenage boy is killed by a remote-controlled blast set off by Islamic militants.
    2013.05.28 Iraq Tarmiyah 4 8 A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends four Iraqis to Allah.
    2013.05.28 Iraq Tikrit 3 2 Three Iraqis are shot to death by al-Qaeda.
    2013.05.28 Pakistan Peshawar 2 17 Two people are killed when Sunnis set off a bomb at a Shia mosque.
    2013.05.28 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Lashkar-e-Jhangvi murder a man for being a Shiite.
    2013.05.28 Bahrain Bani Jamra 0 7 Seven police are injured in a brutal shrapnel bomb attack by al-Ashtar Brigades.
    2013.05.28 Iraq Mosul 11 2 A suicide bombing is among a series of Mujahid attacks that leave a dozen dead.
    2013.05.27 Pakistan Orangi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba terrorists gun down a Shia activist.
    2013.05.27 Iraq al-Maalif 6 12 Sunni bombers strike a Shiite open air market, killing at least a half dozen patrons.
    2013.05.27 Thailand Pattani 1 3 One person is killed by a Muslim bomb blast near a school.
    2013.05.27 Pakistan Shangla 5 0 A powerful bomb planted by radical Sunnis completely dismantles five local cops.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Bayaa 6 16 An al-Qaeda bomb planted in a Shia neighborhood leaves six dead.
    2013.05.27 Pakistan Bannu 1 0 A cleric is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.
    2013.05.27 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A seminary student is kidnapped and murdered by sectarian rivals.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Madain 3 9 Jihadi car bombers kill three and injure nine.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Tikrit 2 3 al-Qaeda bomber take down two Iraqis.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Sadr City 13 35 Thirteen shoppers are blown to bits by an al-Qaeda bomb at a shopping district.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Baladiyat 4 11 A Sunni bomb blast in a Shia neighborhood leaves four dead.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Shaab 4 9 An al-Qaeda blast leaves four Shia dead.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Baghdad 5 14 Five civilians bleed to death following an al-Qaeda blast in a commercial area.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Khalis 1 2 Terrorists gun down a teacher.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Jisr Diyala 5 12 Five Shiites are obliterated by Sunni bombers.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Sadria 3 11 Three Iraqis are sent to Allah by al-Qaeda bombers.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Hurriyah 5 14 Five are killed A Shia neighborhood is bombed by Sunni extremists.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Kazimiyah 4 11 Four Shia waiting for a bus are sent to paradise by Sunni bombers.
    2013.05.27 Iraq Sabi al-Boor 8 26 al-Qaeda bombers take out eight Iraqis with a bomb planted in a Shia neighborhood.
    2013.05.27 Lebanon Hermel 3 1 A 17-year-old girl is among three civilians killed in a rocket attack blamed on religious extremists.
    2013.05.26 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 50-year-old coconut farmer is gunned down by suspected Muslim militants.
    2013.05.26 Turkey Ankara 0 1 At least one person is stabbed when Islamists shouting 'Allah Akbar' attack a couple kissing on the subway.
    2013.05.26 Syria Damascus 6 15 A mother and child are among six killed by an al-Nusra car bomb.
    2013.05.26 Egypt Cairo 1 0 Muslims abduct and kill a 6-year-old Coptic boy.
    2013.05.26 Iraq Baghdad 1 0 Mujahideen assassinate a promising soccer player.
    2013.05.26 Iraq Mosul 5 21 Islamic terrorists take out five Iraqis in various attacks.
    2013.05.26 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim 'separatists' shoot a 44-year-old woman several times in the chest.
    2013.05.26 Pakistan Bannu 6 6 Terrorists kill six security personnel in two attacks.
    2013.05.26 Afghanistan Zherook 2 0 A 4-year-old child and her mother bleed to death following a Taliban rocket attack on their home.
    2013.05.26 Iraq Baghdad 3 2 Three civilians are shot to death by Jihadi gunmen.
    2013.05.26 Kenya Abdisugow 6 2 A teacher and a teenage boy are among six people murdered by Islamic militants.
    2013.05.25 Iraq Samarrah 7 21 Seven Shia pilgrims on a bus are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bombers.
    2013.05.25 Yemen Hadramawt 2 2 A civilian and a cop bleed to death after al-Qaeda militants throw a grenade at them.
    2013.05.25 France Paris 0 1 A soldier is wounded when a Muslim stabs him in the neck in a Paris shopping district.
    2013.05.25 Pakistan Orangi 0 2 Two children are hurt when suspected Taliban throw a bomb into a school yard.
    2013.05.25 Dagestan Makhachkala 1 14 Children are among the casualties when a female suicide bomber detonates in a public square.
    2013.05.25 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 44-year-old civilian is shot to death in his pickup truck by Muslim 'separatists'.
    2013.05.25 Somalia Baidoa 1 14 At least one person is killed by an al-Shabaab blast at a market.
    2013.05.24 Afghanistan Kabul 4 4 Fedayeen attack a humanitarian aid office, killing a 6-year-old child and three others.
    2013.05.24 Saudi Arabia Taif 1 0 An al-Qaeda prisoner kills a guard trying to save him from a fire.
    2013.05.24 Nigeria Borno 1 0 Members of Boko Haram murder an elderly Christian woman in her home.
    2013.05.24 Pakistan Landi Kotal 1 1 Religious extremists murder a truck driver.
    2013.05.24 Nigeria Gwoza 2 0 A pastor and a church member are brutally slain by Islamist gunmen.
    2013.05.24 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 Fundamentalists lob a hand grenade into a shop selling Western music, killing the owner.
    2013.05.24 Afghanistan Andar 4 0 Four civilians at a mosque are killed when explosives carried by bombers detonate prematurely after the stop off for pre-blast prayer.
    2013.05.24 Yemen al-Thalib 2 0 An al-Qaeda attack on a local security post leaves two soldiers dead.
    2013.05.24 India Beaver Ridge WV Canaan 3 0 Three Indian troops are killed in an ambush by Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.
    2013.05.24 Thailand Pattani 5 1 Muslim 'separatists' murder five security personnel with a roadside bomb.
    2013.05.24 Pakistan Mattani 6 4 Religious radicals take out six local cops with RPGs.
    2013.05.24 Pakistan Peshawar 2 3 Two other people are killed when a suicide bomber targets a rival cleric.
    2013.05.23 Niger Arlit 1 13 At least one civilians dies following a Mujao suicide car bombing at a uranium mine.
    2013.05.23 Niger Agadez 20 16 Suicide bombers detonate in a local army barracks, killing about twenty others.
    2013.05.23 Iraq Taji 4 5 al-Qaeda gunmen murder four local soldiers at a checkpoint.
    2013.05.23 Pakistan Sibi 5 2 Fundamentalists are suspected of storming a brothel and killing five people.
    2013.05.23 Egypt Luxor 3 0 A woman and her two daughters are strangled and thrown into a river by seven male relatives concerned about unIslamic behavior.
    2013.05.23 Dagestan Karabudakhkent 2 0 At least two innocent people are killed during a shooting and grenade attack by Islamic militants.
    2013.05.23 Somalia Beledweyne 3 0 al-Shabaab terrorists attack a nomad community that refused to supply them with "payment".
    2013.05.23 Pakistan Quetta 13 16 The Tehreek-i-Taliban "proudly claim" a brutal bombing that leaves over a dozen dead.
    2013.05.23 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A young Hindu is shot to death by a Muslim gang.
    2013.05.22 Afghanistan Helmand 1 3 A motorcyclist is taken out by a Taliban roadside bomb.
    2013.05.22 Iraq Baghdad 12 0 Seven woman and five men are executed at a brothel by Islamic fundamentalists.
    2013.05.22 UK London 1 0 An off-duty soldier is hacked to death in the name of Allah by two Muslims.
    2013.05.22 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A grocery store owner is executed in his shop by Muslim 'insurgents'.
    2013.05.22 Afghanistan Moqur 4 14 A suicide bomber detonates at a busy market, wiping out four bystanders.
    2013.05.22 Afghanistan Ghazni 1 5 Taliban bombers take out an Afghan civilian
    2013.05.22 Kenya Garissa 2 0 al-Shabaab is suspected in the cold-blooded killing of two civilians.
    2013.05.22 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Christian man is gunned down by two men in a targeted attack.
    2013.05.22 Pakistan Golimar 1 0 A Shia newspaper vendor is shot to death by Ahl-e-Sunnat wal Jamaat.
    2013.05.22 Pakistan Sheikh Nala 1 3 A woman is killed when Islamic militants attack and burn four houses.
    2013.05.21 Iraq Baghdad 6 18 Six people bleed to death when Mujahideen set off a bomb outside a cafe.
    2013.05.21 Pakistan Dargai 2 7 Muslim bombers take out two guards at a power station.
    2013.05.21 Afghanistan Herat 7 0 Seven Afghans are exterminated by a Taliban roadside bomb.
    2013.05.21 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A Sunni police officer deliberately kills a fellow officer for being a Shiite.
    2013.05.21 Iraq Abu Ghraib 11 21 Eleven people at a mosque bleed out following a bombing by Religion of Peace rivals.
    2013.05.21 Pakistan Dargai 1 0 A cleric is gunned down in his mosque by suspected terrorists.
    2013.05.21 Dagestan Buinaksk 1 1 A police officer is gunned down by Islamists.
    2013.05.21 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 5 Sunni fundamentalists claim credit for killing two local cops.
    2013.05.21 Iraq Tarmiyah 3 7 A suicide bomber snuffs out three other lives.
    2013.05.21 Iraq Kirkuk 5 46 Holy warriors send razor-sharp shrapnel into patrons of a cattle market, taking out at least five.
    2013.05.21 Lebanon Tripoli 11 70 A cleric is among eleven people killed in a sectarian clash between Shia and Sunni.
    2013.05.21 Pakistan Pirabad 2 0 A man and wife are shot to death by her family for marrying of their own free will.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Baghdad 12 20 A dozen Shiites are torn to shreds by sectarian bombers at a market.
    2013.05.20 Pakistan Tank 1 0 A peace committee activist is shot dead by Muslim terrorists.
    2013.05.20 Afghanistan Baghlan 14 11 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders fourteen people.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Baghdad 34 126 Over thirty people are murdered in a series of al-Qaeda bombings in Shiite areas.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Tikrit 2 1 A married couple is laid out when terrorists bomb their car.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Balad 14 13 Fourteen Shia pilgrims are disassembled by Sunni bombers.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Basra 13 40 Over a dozen people at a restaurant are taken out in mid-bite by Mujahid bombers.
    2013.05.20 Dagestan Makhachkala 4 44 Four people are killed when Jihadists set off a bomb in front of a courthouse.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Samarrah 8 15 Eight Shia pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni car bombers.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Anbar 13 0 Thirteen innocent kidnap victims are brutally executed by religious militants.
    2013.05.20 Pakistan Bajour 1 0 Fundamentalists fire on a polio team, killing a guard.
    2013.05.20 Iraq Hillah 9 26 Nine people are cut down by Religion of Peace rivals while leaving a mosque.
    2013.05.19 Iraq Haditha 8 0 Al-Qaeda attack a police station and kill eight occupants.
    2013.05.19 Tunisia Tunis 0 11 Eleven policemen are injured when Salafists throw petrol bombs at them.
    2013.05.19 Lebanon Tripoli 2 6 A boy is among two people killed during a sectarian clash between Sunni and Shia.
    2013.05.19 Afghanistan Moqor 6 4 Six Afghans lose their lives to a Taliban ambush.
    2013.05.19 Iraq Rawa 3 2 Islamic 'insurgents' gun down three local cops in cold blood.
    2013.05.19 Pakistan Basya Khel 1 5 A bomb targeting children leaves one dead.
    2013.05.19 Pakistan Khushpur 1 3 Angry Muslims fire on a Christian village, killing a teenage student.
    2013.05.19 Iraq Baqubah 2 0 Terrorists kill and man and his wife in their home.
    2013.05.19 Iraq Baghdad 2 5 Religious radicals open fire on a group of men playing checkers, killing two.
    2013.05.18 India Kupwara 1 0 Muslim militants from Pakistan shoot an Indian border guard to death.
    2013.05.18 Afghanistan Khak-e-Safid 1 0 A local policeman is gunned down in his driveway by Sunni hardliners.
    2013.05.18 Afghanistan Bakwa 4 0 Taliban militants murder four Afghan soldiers with a bomb.
    2013.05.18 Thailand Narathiwat 1 4 One person bleeds to death after Muslim 'separatists' bomb a hotel.
    2013.05.18 Iraq Basra 1 0 A Shia cleric is shot to death by Religion of Peace rivals.
    2013.05.18 Iraq Latifiya 5 10 Jihad car bombers take out ten Iraqis.
    2013.05.18 Iraq Garma 4 0 al-Qaeda gunmen take down four Iraqis.
    2013.05.18 Syria Damascus 3 5 Terrorists detonate a car bomb near a school, killing three people.
    2013.05.18 Iraq Baghdad 5 0 Mujahideen enter a home and slaughter five family members, including two children ages 8 and 10.
    2013.05.17 Pakistan Mianwali 2 0 A faith healer and his wife are brutally murdered in their home by suspected fundamentalists.
    2013.05.17 Yemen Mukalla 1 0 A security officer is assassinated by al-Qaeda gunmen on a motorcycle.
    2013.05.17 Afghanistan Kandahar 9 70 Islamic hardliners bomb a family restaurant, killing nine innocents.
    2013.05.17 Iraq Baghdad 22 57 al-Qaeda bombers take down two dozen Iraqis with three bombs.
    2013.05.17 Iraq Baqubah 43 57 A double bomb attack on a Sunni mosque leaves over forty worshippers dead.
    2013.05.17 Iraq Madain 8 25 Eight mourners at a funeral are disassembled by sectarian bombers.
    2013.05.17 Iraq Fallujah 2 8 Terrorists bomb a coffee shop, killing two patrons.
    2013.05.17 Pakistan Baz Darrah 21 120 Twenty-one worshippers at two mosques are sent straight to Allah by Religion of Peace rivals.
    2013.05.17 Egypt Alexandria 1 3 A Copt is killed during an assault by a Muslim bomb on a church.
    2013.05.16 Iraq Kirkuk 12 18 A dozen people are torn to shreds when a suicide bomber self-detonates at a Shia mosque.
    2013.05.16 Pakistan Mingora 2 1 A child activist and a peace committee member are shot by the Taliban in targeted attacks.
    2013.05.16 Pakistan Matani 5 6 Religious extremists open fire a convoy of local combat engineers, killing five.
    2013.05.16 Iraq Sadr City 9 16 A 7-year-old child is among nine killed when Sunnis bomb a bus stop in a Shia neighborhood.
    2013.05.16 Somalia Gof Gadud 5 10 An al-Shabaab ambush leaves five dead.
    2013.05.16 Pakistan Peshawar 2 0 Two truck drivers are shot to death by Muslim extremists.
    2013.05.16 Iraq Kamaliya 3 14 Three civilians are laid out by a Mujahideen car bomb at a taxi stand.
    2013.05.16 Afghanistan Kabul 15 40 A dedicated Sunni blows himself up in a city street, exterminating fifteen souls, including two children
    2013.05.15 Iraq Kirkuk 12 23 Two Jihad car bombings leave a dozen Iraqis dead.
    2013.05.15 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim 'insurgents' shoot a 50-year-old villager to death.
    2013.05.15 Iraq Baghdad 14 68 At least five al-Qaeda bombs targeting Shiites leave a dozen dead and many more in agony.
    2013.05.15 Iraq Sadr City 7 33 Sunnis set off three car bombs in Shia neighborhoods, leaving seven dead.
    2013.05.15 Iraq Kadhimiya 2 9 Two people are taken out by Jihad car bombers.
    2013.05.15 Iraq Mosul 2 0 A suicide bomber kills two Iraqis.
    2013.05.15 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 Religion of Peace activists shoot a pastor to death in his home in front of his daughter.
    2013.05.15 Iraq Abu Ghraib 2 0 Two brothers are taken from their home and slain execution style by al-Qaeda.
    2013.05.14 Iraq Mosul 1 14 A child is taken out by Mujahid car bombers.
    2013.05.14 Iraq Baghdad 12 0 Fundamentalists execute a dozen people at a series of shops selling alcohol.
    2013.05.14 Afghanistan Garmsir 3 7 Children are among the casualties when Sunni radicals set off a motorcycle bomb at a market.
    2013.05.14 Syria Raqqa 3 0 Video surfaces of the cold-blooded execution of three captives by al-Nusra Islamists.
    2013.05.14 Syria Deir al-Zor 11 0 al-Nusra Islamists summarily execute eleven captives on video while praising Allah.
    2013.05.14 Iraq Fallujah 2 0 al-Qaeda militants shoot two brothers to death.
    2013.05.13 Afghanistan Arghistan 10 12 Women and children are among ten civilians ripped to shreds by a bomb planted by religious radicals.
    2013.05.13 Iraq Ramadi 3 7 A Holy Warrior detonates a suicide vest, killing three Iraqis.
    2013.05.13 Afghanistan Helmand 3 0 Three Georgian soldiers are killed when a suicide truck bomber plows into their base.
    2013.05.13 Libya Benghazi 15 41 Islamists are thought responsible for a car bomb blast at a hospital that leaves over a dozen dead, including two children.
    2013.05.13 Pakistan Bara 1 8 Taliban militants take out a child with a rocket.
    2013.05.12 Pakistan Quetta 8 97 A child is among eight people blown to bits by a Lashkar-e-Jhangvi suicide car bomber.
    2013.05.12 Iraq Mishahada 3 0 Mujahideen murder three men walking by the side of the road.
    2013.05.12 Iraq Baghdad 4 0 Terrorists shoot four women to death in their own home.
    2013.05.12 Iraq Mosul 5 0 Five suspected al-Qaeda victims are handcuffed and shot in the back of the head.
    2013.05.12 Pakistan Muslim Colony 1 0 A 19-year-old woman is strangled by her conservative family for getting pregnant.
    2013.05.12 Iraq Basra 1 0 Religion of Peace rivals gun down a cleric outside his mosque.
    2013.05.11 Kenya Mandera 2 4 Islamists throw a grenade at a group of Kenyans and then shoot them in the head.
    2013.05.11 Iraq Shurqat 3 19 Three people are incinerated by a suicide truck bomber.
    2013.05.11 Iraq Nineveh 3 21 A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills two women and a child.
    2013.05.11 Pakistan Panj Khata 1 35 A 10-year-old boy is taken out by a bomb planted by Sunni hardliners.
    2013.05.11 Afghanistan Nuristan 1 0 A man is murdered in his own home by the Taliban.
    2013.05.11 Pakistan Manghopir 2 3 A suicide bomber sends two souls to Allah.
    2013.05.11 Pakistan Karachi 11 40 Children are among the casualties when Islamists set off a bomb blast targeting voters.
    2013.05.11 Pakistan Peshawar 1 10 A bomb outside a polling station leaves one dead.
    2013.05.10 Pakistan Kurram 3 0 The Taliban gun down three security personnel.
    2013.05.10 India Rajpora 1 0 A farmer is murdered inside his home by Muslim militants.
    2013.05.10 Iraq al-Dhera 1 5 A 2-year-old child is pulled into pieces by Mujahid bombers.
    2013.05.10 India Lassipora 1 0 An imam is shot to death outside his mosque by Religion of Peace rivals.
    2013.05.10 Iraq Mahaweel 3 7 Religion of Peace rivals bomb a mosque, killing three worshippers.
    2013.05.10 Pakistan Miranshah 4 21 Religious fanatics take out four locals with a bomb blast at a market.
    2013.05.10 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Lashkar-e-Jhagvi kidnap and murder a Shiite civilian.
    2013.05.10 India Pulwama 1 0 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen gun down a police officer.
    Last edited by MossadAgentO; 06-10-2013 at 07:18.

Forum Overseer
    What a nice little red herring statement you've just given us. Oh yea, that totally makes Israeli Zionists the victims lol. I'm totally convinced! Those poor little Zionists

You do realize that practically every major war in the world has Zionists involved right? For example, that little chart you just put up, I'm following the Syrian war and guess what, your government is fully supporting the Sunni foreign fighters in Syria.

And those massacres are being done by the Syrian Army, not the resistance. It has been proven with their more recent massacre http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayda_a...iyas_massacres

It's not always what it seems from the top. You're posting these charts without any knowledge of them.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    What a nice little red herring statement you've just given us. Oh yea, that totally makes Israeli Zionists the victims lol. I'm totally convinced! Those poor little Zionists

You do realize that practically every major war in the world has Zionists involved right? For example, that little chart you just put up, I'm following the Syrian war and guess what, your government is fully supporting the Sunni foreign fighters in Syria.

And those massacres are being done by the Syrian Army, not the resistance. It has been proven with their more recent massacre http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayda_a...iyas_massacres

It's not always what it seems from the top. You're posting these charts without any knowledge of them.
    Do you realize that every terrorist attack in the world is islamic in nature, because the islamic religion is evil? They command to terrorize others and kill their own lolwtfhotBBQ.

THank god for stupid, moronic enemy so dumb they rather kill their own muslims than to kill the great satan(USA) and little satan.(Israel)
    I LMAO when the death toll in syria reached 40k, then I LOLWaffle when it hit 50k now its at 70k and thanks god obama wont help he truely is a zionist.

The charts are correct the Muslims and Islamists killed all those people not the jews how can you spin this?
    No insulting other members please ~ 23
    Last edited by TwentyThree; 06-11-2013 at 08:40.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    closed pending investigations.

33x

Edit....now opened. Tread carefully here please
    Last edited by 33x; 06-11-2013 at 09:06.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Superior Member
    Such a powerful video

Dedicated Member

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that Israel has foiled five suicide bombings since the start of the year.

Shin Bet, the domestic security service, and the army had prevented the attacks and 30 attempted kidnappings of soldiers, public radio quoted Netanyahu as telling visiting Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos.

"We are happy to share our experience in the fight against terrorism with Colombia," Netanyahu said.

Damn crazy terrorists wont stop!!!

THERE ARE NAZIS AMONG US.

What became of chief Nazi Adolf Eichmann's four sons?

- Klaus Eichmann stated in 2002 that he regeretted the Nazis had not completed their extermination of the Jews.

- Horst Eichmann remained in Argentina after his father's abduction, and he still lives there today. He is married and he has a small transport business. He has been investigated several times for neo-Nazi activity.

- Dieter Eichmann left Argentina and both brothers are now living on Lake Constance. They both maintain their father's innocence and believe that he was a scapegoat punished for the deeds of his superiors. Dieter keeps everything that he reads about his father. "My father has had so much dirt thrown at him. So much has been written about him that is false."

- Ricardo Eichmann, the youngest son, seems to be the only child without Nazi sympathies. You can read about him here:

http://www.ibtimes.com/legacy-third-reich-eichmanns-remorseful-son-1048816

Freed Hunger Striker Proudly Announces Return to Terrorism

Ayman Sharawna, a terrorist freed after an eight-month hunger strike, has publicly announced that he has rejoined Hamas.

Sharawna was arrested in 2002 and sentenced to 38 years in prison for his role in multiple terrorist attacks, including a bombing in Be’er Sheva that wounded 18 people. He was released in 2011, as part of the deal to free captive soldier Gilad Shalit.

He was rearrested in 2012 after returning to an active role in Hamas in violation of his release terms. Israeli prosecutors sought to force him to serve the remainder of his 38-year sentence, but he was ultimately released as his health deteriorated due to a hunger strike.

Britain has rejected 52 Israeli requests to buy military equipment in the past 5 years out of fears there was a “risk of their use for internal repression” and a “risk of contributing to internal tensions or conflict in the recipient country'” according to a new report by the British government. http://bit.ly/171cVrP

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    Considering they got kicked out of their houses by total strangers. They have the right to do that.

And please, like any of you wouldn't do worse.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    lol them leaving on their own accord is NOT "ethnic cleansing". We did not take them out of their houses and kicked them out. They have chosen to leave.
    Anyway, I went to the Jewish quarters of Beirut. Awesome people.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    You should be glad that the west/israel brought technology and freedoms to the middle east/the world.
    The part of this post makes me livid for some reason. How the $#@! did they bring technology and freedoms? By using that technology to kill civilians? You are talking as if they were a colonial force that is there to help people. They brought destruction, ignorance and death, if anything

Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Looks like this thread ran its course. Not gonna let this turn into a baiting nest. Thread closed.

Thread Information