Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 142

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)

    Palestine: "I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning,"

    "I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," said a top PA official.
    A senior Palestinian Authority has praised the use of violence against Israel, asserting that if the PA had the military wherewithal to rise up against the Jewish state, it would not hesitate to do so.


    "I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," vowed Jibril Rajoub during an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel, as reported by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

    Jibril Rajoub is the Deputy Secretary of the Fatah Central Committee and Chairman of the PA Olympic Committee.

    The interview was also published on Rajoub's Facebook page on May 2, 2013.

    According to PMW, two other senior PA officials also expressed open support for the murderer who killed Evyatar Borovsky, an Israeli who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian terrorist last week as he was waiting for a bus at the Tapuach junction in Samaria.

    "We salute the heroic fighter, the self-sacrificing Salam Al-Zaghal," said Abu Al-Einein, who was until recently an advisor holding the rank of minister to PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.


    "He insisted on defending his honor, so he went against the settler and killed him. Blessings to the breast that nursed Salam Al-Zaghal," said another PA official, whose words were met with applause from the audience.

    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...5#.UYquV8oglNQ

    Palestinians are so open with their intentions, so is iran, lebanon, and syria. How can people think there can be a two state solution? No arab country wants the palestinians because they want to use them as pawns and attack israel from the inside.

  2. #2
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    1,088 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well i for one call for all the members to head to Ned Flanders bunker, because a mini nuke of lovelyness of joy is coming to town
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  3. #3
    Power Member
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    111,037 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!


  4. #4
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    1,088 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    They all have Nukes and what happens happens and nothing anyone else can do about it... The end result is the fact, if they want to they would
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  5. #5
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,704
    Rep Power
    198
    Points
    136,948 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No one is stupid enough to use nukes in this age. Dude's trolling.

  6. #6
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,042
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,725 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    No country is stupid enough to use nukes in this age. Dude's trolling.
    fixt.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,274
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    11,593 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    No one is stupid enough to use nukes in this age. Dude's trolling.
    Plenty are. It's about keeping them away from power. When the population doesn't have that choice, it becomes a problem

  8. #8
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,526
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    2,956 (0 Banked)
    Meh. Israel isn't a legitimate state. They are hated and rightfully so. They didn't earn the land they occupy and in fact, it was all stolen from the other nations in the area who held it previously. I consider Palestine far more a legitimate state than Israel. If Palestine had a nuke and if they had used it on Israel, I wouldn't even lose a breath.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,274
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    11,593 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Meh. Israel isn't a legitimate state. They are hated and rightfully so. They didn't earn the land they occupy and in fact, it was all stolen from the other nations in the area who held it previously. I consider Palestine far more a legitimate state than Israel. If Palestine had a nuke and if they had used it on Israel, I wouldn't even lose a breath.
    You can say this about half the countries of the world. Isreal was formed several centuries later than the rest, otherwise, what's the difference? Did Arabs suddenly emerge from the sand one day with their nations fully formed? no...

    What do you consider Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Algeria and the other African muslim states?

  10. #10
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,526
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    2,956 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    You can say this about half the countries of the world. Isreal was formed several centuries later than the rest, otherwise, what's the difference? Did Arabs suddenly emerge from the sand one day with their nations fully formed? no...

    What do you consider Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Algeria and the other African muslim states?
    Most of those nations formed from the consolidation of tribes in their respective regions. Israel did not. Israel was formed by U.N. charter from the victors (real instigators) of WWII. To this day, Israel has not so much as even entertained the thought of real meaningful talks with their Palestine counterparts. As far as I'm concerned, If Palestine nuked Israel and sent it back to the stone age, I wouldn't skip a beat.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,274
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    11,593 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Most of those nations formed from the consolidation of tribes in their respective regions. Israel did not. Israel was formed by U.N. charter from the victors (real instigators) of WWII. To this day, Israel has not so much as even entertained the thought of real meaningful talks with their Palestine counterparts. As far as I'm concerned, If Palestine nuked Israel and sent it back to the stone age, I wouldn't skip a beat.
    Except all those that were the result of Islam conquering and indoctrinating entire populations during the middle ages starting around 600 AD. How about Argentina and Brazil and the rest of the 'new world'? How about your own country, the British and various packs of other Europeans turn up and decide to create a new country where one clearly already existed. Differing circumstances of course but if you deny Isreal then in the interest of fairness your idea of legitimate states must be very small. At least the jews have an actual claim to that land.

  12. #12
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,704
    Rep Power
    198
    Points
    136,948 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Plenty are. It's about keeping them away from power. When the population doesn't have that choice, it becomes a problem
    Population doesn't have what choice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    You can say this about half the countries of the world. Isreal was formed several centuries later than the rest, otherwise, what's the difference? Did Arabs suddenly emerge from the sand one day with their nations fully formed? no...

    What do you consider Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Algeria and the other African muslim states?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Except all those that were the result of Islam conquering and indoctrinating entire populations during the middle ages starting around 600 AD. How about Argentina and Brazil and the rest of the 'new world'? How about your own country, the British and various packs of other Europeans turn up and decide to create a new country where one clearly already existed. Differing circumstances of course but if you deny Isreal then in the interest of fairness your idea of legitimate states must be very small. At least the jews have an actual claim to that land.
    Honestly I don't have a problem with Israel being there, but you don't know what goes on there.

    That's not how the Muslims conquered land. Look that up.

    This is Israel's idea of conquering

    Please, I urge you to research into the daily lives of Palestinians. I still don't wish harm on the Jews, but Zionists is another thing.

  13. #13
    Superior Member
    jphuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    PSN ID
    jhuff
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    12,061 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Except all those that were the result of Islam conquering and indoctrinating entire populations during the middle ages starting around 600 AD. How about Argentina and Brazil and the rest of the 'new world'? How about your own country, the British and various packs of other Europeans turn up and decide to create a new country where one clearly already existed. Differing circumstances of course but if you deny Isreal then in the interest of fairness your idea of legitimate states must be very small. At least the jews have an actual claim to that land.
    No meaningful talks? You mean like how Israel lived side by side with the Palestinians for years until the Palestinians staged a rebellion and started killing people? That's what led to the creation of the Gaza strip, if you know any history.... And the people of Israel had lived on that land for hundreds of years before being forceably uprooted, so they came back to land they used to own and that some nomadic people had also settled on. Again, they just lived side by side until those people started killing folk. By your logic the English shouldn't own their island either. It should belong to the Vikings, etc. America shouldn't exist, most nations shouldn't exist by that logic. Israel is the only modern day repatriation of a people to their traditional land and territory that I'm aware of but bottom line, that's all it was.

    All you have to decide is what to do with the time give to you....
    http://www.woodchuckproductions.net

  14. #14
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    If israel nuked every arab country and sent them back... well there already in the stone age. I wouldnt care either morganator. Have you even seen the bible? Its the oldest book in the world and it mentions israel over 600 times. The koran doesnt mention palestine once.

  15. #15
    Elite Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    34
    Points
    18,048 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Palastine can't do any harm to Israel, there is no slightly chance them using a nuke, they are dieing of hunger, one strong country is being scared from Palastine is just hypocrite. Oh and I am sure OP only interested about Palastine if they have nukes or not, so 9/11ish. and ill..
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Meh. Israel isn't a legitimate state. They are hated and rightfully so. They didn't earn the land they occupy and in fact, it was all stolen from the other nations in the area who held it previously. I consider Palestine far more a legitimate state than Israel. If Palestine had a nuke and if they had used it on Israel, I wouldn't even lose a breath.
    Altough I hate the way Israel as much as any muslim, nuking a country is the worst thing one can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    If israel nuked every arab country and sent them back... well there already in the stone age. I wouldnt care either morganator. Have you even seen the bible? Its the oldest book in the world and it mentions israel over 600 times. The koran doesnt mention palestine once.
    One sounds sooo bookless talking about holy book is delusive...
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

  16. #16
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,526
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    2,956 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Except all those that were the result of Islam conquering and indoctrinating entire populations during the middle ages starting around 600 AD. How about Argentina and Brazil and the rest of the 'new world'? How about your own country, the British and various packs of other Europeans turn up and decide to create a new country where one clearly already existed. Differing circumstances of course but if you deny Isreal then in the interest of fairness your idea of legitimate states must be very small. At least the jews have an actual claim to that land.
    Yep. I don't consider very many countries of today to be of legitimate origins and that includes the United States. The United States was formed from the conquering and extermination of various native American tribes. Most of the new world was already settled prior to the anglo saxxon and various European warmongers. All Europeans did was invade, infect, infiltrate and instigate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    If israel nuked every arab country and sent them back... well there already in the stone age. I wouldnt care either morganator. Have you even seen the bible? Its the oldest book in the world and it mentions israel over 600 times. The koran doesnt mention palestine once.
    Honestly, I don't really care much for the whole area. If I was visited by another species and they wanted to know my opinion of humanity, I'd tell them to grab the top million brightest, economically poor, un-influential, religion-less, most common sense and decent individuals of the various races and put them on another planet to start over. Then, I'd tell them to exterminate the rest of humanity and rid the whole planet of any and all human influence altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Altough I hate the way Israel as much as any muslim, nuking a country is the worst thing one can do.
    There are worse things than death. Nukes are the least of my worries.

  17. #17
    Super Elite
    MacP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Essex, England.
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    6,566 (0 Banked)
    Israel uses dirty tactics when going to war the use deadly rockets drones etc when the West see's them as a legitimate state it is a great hypocrisy of the west's politics because country's like my home country sell them weapons so already there is a pact.

    Yes Palestine are split in two and yes there the government is a dictator. But just because of this regime Israel does not like them, but hey welcome to captialism
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

  18. #18
    Power Member
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    146
    Points
    111,037 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Totally misread. I thought it said "Pakistan" not "Palestine".

    my bad.


    @Sufi,

    if Arabs care about the Palestinian so much, then why do they intentionally keep them in such poor straits and refuse to take in their refugees? This is just a tactic in order to justify their hatred of the Jews man. Period.

    Nobody in the middle east gives a flying crap about the Palestinians, they're just fodder.

    The situation sucks that's for sure, but I have no sympathy for the Palestinians, Arabs or the Jews.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 05-11-2013 at 18:30.


  19. #19
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,704
    Rep Power
    198
    Points
    136,948 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Totally misread. I thought it said "Pakistan" not "Palestine".

    my bad.


    @Sufi,

    if Arabs care about the Palestinian so much, then why do they intentionally keep them in such poor straits and refuse to take in their refugees? This is just a tactic in order to justify their hatred of the Jews man. Period.

    Nobody in the middle east gives a flying crap about the Palestinians, they're just fodder.

    The situation sucks that's for sure, but I have no sympathy for the Palestinians, Arabs or the Jews.
    Yea that's what I thought too until I realized that most Palestinians are Shias. Rest of the Arabs are mostly Sunnis except Syria and maybe a couple other but mostly are the minorities in those countries.

    Only place Shias are majority is Iran.

    The Sunni Arabs which includes Wahabis, don't like Shia Arabs (or Persians more like). That's precisely why they don't care. What I also realized is that Wahabi Arabs are actually friends with the Israelis just like Americans are for the same reasons.

    They want control in the middle east and basically put Shias down. Which makes total sense because Iran supports the Syrian dictator that was oppressing Sunnis there for decades until the war erupted, guess who's backing the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and who's backing the Syrian Arab Army (SAA)? Arabs for FSA and Iran/Palestine for SAA. and then of course there's US backing the FSA and Russia backing the SAA, that's like in every single conflict out there.

    So while I'm Sunni and I shouldn't give a $#@! about Shias, that's not true, it doesn't matter to me who's what...I support anyone who is being oppressed. I'm not a holocaust denier, I sympathize with the jews for what happened to them. I sympathize with the Russians for dealing with famine. The people aren't the enemies, it's the governments.

    I read this article a while back and while I was surprised, it's not that surprising after you see what's going on there:

    "Forty percent of Palestinians are clinically depressed, a rate unmatched anywhere in the word. It’s more than triple that of the U.S., ten times higher than in the U.K., and four to eight times higher than in Scandinavia, where the sun doesn’t shine for a good part of the year."

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceupb...-in-palestine/

    If you look at the conflict from deep within, you realize that no matter how much land Israel wants, they shouldn't do it the way they're doing it right now. No one would ever be oppressed that way in this country because we're so used to being treated like top citizens.

    There are Jews in Israel that support Palestinians and don't support the ways of Zionism, not to mention the ones that are here in the US.

    If anyone thinks that they can live the life they do then by all means, support Israel fully, all I suggest is to not lie to yourselves.

  20. #20
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post

    If you look at the conflict from deep within, you realize that no matter how much land Arabs want, they shouldn't do it the way they're doing it right now. No one would ever be oppressed that way in this country because we're so used to being treated like top citizens.

    There are Jews in Israel that support Palestinians and don't support the ways of Zionism, not to mention the ones that are here in the US.

    If anyone thinks that they can live the life they do then by all means, support Israel fully, all I suggest is to not lie to yourselves.
    Fixed
    The arabs have like 55 states with muslim majority. You think the jews would be able to have one county the size of new jersey and not get suicide bombs, rock attacks, and rocket attacks, and stabbings every day for 70 years. Israel gave up all of the sinai, and gaza to the palestinians only to get weapons smuggled into gaza via rat hole tunnels. Gaza shoots rockets at israel even though israel withdrew. There needs to be another war like the 6 day war so israel can send them back to the stone age... oh yeah nvmd

  21. #21
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,704
    Rep Power
    198
    Points
    136,948 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    Fixed
    The arabs have like 55 states with muslim majority. You think the jews would be able to have one county the size of new jersey and not get suicide bombs, rock attacks, and rocket attacks, and stabbings every day for 70 years. Israel gave up all of the sinai, and gaza to the palestinians only to get weapons smuggled into gaza via rat hole tunnels. Gaza shoots rockets at israel even though israel withdrew. There needs to be another war like the 6 day war so israel can send them back to the stone age... oh yeah nvmd
    Arabs have 55 states with Muslim majority? I don't know what you're talking about.

    And why would that matter? (even though I still don't get where you're getting that) The US has more than space to keep the Jews, why don't they do it? You're putting those Muslims together and don't understand that in the end, immigration isn't that easy. No one wants refugees.

    Hey, Mexicans are Christians...why doesn't the US give them Visas so they can better their lives? See how simple that is?

    And like I said, before you add all the things Palestinians do to Israel, research into what Israelis do to Palestinians. Look at it objectively before having a subjective bias.

    These people have been cut off from the rest of the world, they don't have resources to live like human beings.

    Remove aggression from your mind and start to think about everyone equally and you will have resolved the issue.

  22. #22
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    3,050 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Arabs have 55 states with Muslim majority? I don't know what you're talking about.

    And why would that matter? (even though I still don't get where you're getting that) The US has more than space to keep the Jews, why don't they do it? You're putting those Muslims together and don't understand that in the end, immigration isn't that easy. No one wants refugees.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_of_countries
    51 muslim countries with muslim majority just a bit off. Considering the muslims have a billion more times land than jews have in tiny israel. And that the muslims can never win a war against such a small country in part becuase jews have no where else to go so they will fight for israel and never give up.

  23. #23
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,270
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    47,349 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    So while I'm Sunni and I shouldn't give a $#@! about Shias, that's not true, it doesn't matter to me who's what...I support anyone who is being oppressed. I'm not a holocaust denier, I sympathize with the jews for what happened to them. I sympathize with the Russians for dealing with famine. The people aren't the enemies, it's the governments.
    Agreed - it's the same when tragedy hits the world - while yes, it hits a little harder if it happens to a western state; it's just as bad/tragic as much whether it happened it Boston, or that Bangladeshi building collapse.

    The same way with oppression.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  24. #24
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,704
    Rep Power
    198
    Points
    136,948 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Agreed - it's the same when tragedy hits the world - while yes, it hits a little harder if it happens to a western state; it's just as bad/tragic as much whether it happened it Boston, or that Bangladeshi building collapse.

    The same way with oppression.
    Totally agree. I wish someday more of us could look at people as people and not countries and government, and those people there, that group I don't like...blah etc.

    Once you put down the foundation that all people are good, you really start to notice where the bad apples appear from. Usually the big guys with the money and control...while we're (civvies) their pawns fighting their wars for them. I wish for a day when we all revolt against those greedy control freaks and live like we were meant to.

    I'm getting emotional, you know that will never happen, who am I kidding. Commence! lol.

    But I will leave with a quote,

    “I believe in such cartography – to be marked by nature, not just label ourselves on a map like the names of rich men and women on buildings. We are communal histories, communal books. ... All I desired was to walk upon such an earth that had no maps.”
    ― Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient

  25. #25
    Veteran
    Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,274
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    11,593 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Yep. I don't consider very many countries of today to be of legitimate origins and that includes the United States. The United States was formed from the conquering and extermination of various native American tribes. Most of the new world was already settled prior to the anglo saxxon and various European warmongers. All Europeans did was invade, infect, infiltrate and instigate.
    Fair enough we are at least on the same page there.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Population doesn't have what choice?
    The choice of who is in power. Democracy.


    That's not how the Muslims conquered land. Look that up.
    It is though. It wasn't just handed over to them. Muslim Arabs conquered north Africa over a period of about 100 years starting ~600AD. They then made inroads into Mediterranean territories and pushed into Spain some time later.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.