Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Palestine: "I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning,"

"I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," said a top PA official.
    A senior Palestinian Authority has praised the use of violence against Israel, asserting that if the PA had the military wherewithal to rise up against the Jewish state, it would not hesitate to do so.

"I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," vowed Jibril Rajoub during an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel, as reported by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

Jibril Rajoub is the Deputy Secretary of the Fatah Central Committee and Chairman of the PA Olympic Committee.

The interview was also published on Rajoub's Facebook page on May 2, 2013.

According to PMW, two other senior PA officials also expressed open support for the murderer who killed Evyatar Borovsky, an Israeli who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian terrorist last week as he was waiting for a bus at the Tapuach junction in Samaria.

"We salute the heroic fighter, the self-sacrificing Salam Al-Zaghal," said Abu Al-Einein, who was until recently an advisor holding the rank of minister to PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

"He insisted on defending his honor, so he went against the settler and killed him. Blessings to the breast that nursed Salam Al-Zaghal," said another PA official, whose words were met with applause from the audience.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...5#.UYquV8oglNQ

Palestinians are so open with their intentions, so is iran, lebanon, and syria. How can people think there can be a two state solution? No arab country wants the palestinians because they want to use them as pawns and attack israel from the inside.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well i for one call for all the members to head to Ned Flanders bunker, because a mini nuke of lovelyness of joy is coming to town
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

PSU Technical Advisor

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    They all have Nukes and what happens happens and nothing anyone else can do about it... The end result is the fact, if they want to they would
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer
    No one is stupid enough to use nukes in this age. Dude's trolling.

6. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    No country is stupid enough to use nukes in this age. Dude's trolling.
    fixt.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    No one is stupid enough to use nukes in this age. Dude's trolling.
    Plenty are. It's about keeping them away from power. When the population doesn't have that choice, it becomes a problem

Forum Sage

Meh. Israel isn't a legitimate state. They are hated and rightfully so. They didn't earn the land they occupy and in fact, it was all stolen from the other nations in the area who held it previously. I consider Palestine far more a legitimate state than Israel. If Palestine had a nuke and if they had used it on Israel, I wouldn't even lose a breath.

10. Likes MacP likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Meh. Israel isn't a legitimate state. They are hated and rightfully so. They didn't earn the land they occupy and in fact, it was all stolen from the other nations in the area who held it previously. I consider Palestine far more a legitimate state than Israel. If Palestine had a nuke and if they had used it on Israel, I wouldn't even lose a breath.
    You can say this about half the countries of the world. Isreal was formed several centuries later than the rest, otherwise, what's the difference? Did Arabs suddenly emerge from the sand one day with their nations fully formed? no...

What do you consider Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Algeria and the other African muslim states?

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    You can say this about half the countries of the world. Isreal was formed several centuries later than the rest, otherwise, what's the difference? Did Arabs suddenly emerge from the sand one day with their nations fully formed? no...

What do you consider Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Algeria and the other African muslim states?
    Most of those nations formed from the consolidation of tribes in their respective regions. Israel did not. Israel was formed by U.N. charter from the victors (real instigators) of WWII. To this day, Israel has not so much as even entertained the thought of real meaningful talks with their Palestine counterparts. As far as I'm concerned, If Palestine nuked Israel and sent it back to the stone age, I wouldn't skip a beat.

13. Likes MacP likes this post
    Veteran
    Most of those nations formed from the consolidation of tribes in their respective regions. Israel did not. Israel was formed by U.N. charter from the victors (real instigators) of WWII. To this day, Israel has not so much as even entertained the thought of real meaningful talks with their Palestine counterparts. As far as I'm concerned, If Palestine nuked Israel and sent it back to the stone age, I wouldn't skip a beat.
    Except all those that were the result of Islam conquering and indoctrinating entire populations during the middle ages starting around 600 AD. How about Argentina and Brazil and the rest of the 'new world'? How about your own country, the British and various packs of other Europeans turn up and decide to create a new country where one clearly already existed. Differing circumstances of course but if you deny Isreal then in the interest of fairness your idea of legitimate states must be very small. At least the jews have an actual claim to that land.

Dedicated Member
    If israel nuked every arab country and sent them back... well there already in the stone age. I wouldnt care either morganator. Have you even seen the bible? Its the oldest book in the world and it mentions israel over 600 times. The koran doesnt mention palestine once.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Palastine can't do any harm to Israel, there is no slightly chance them using a nuke, they are dieing of hunger, one strong country is being scared from Palastine is just hypocrite. Oh and I am sure OP only interested about Palastine if they have nukes or not, so 9/11ish. and ill..
    Altough I hate the way Israel as much as any muslim, nuking a country is the worst thing one can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldierboy View Post
    If israel nuked every arab country and sent them back... well there already in the stone age. I wouldnt care either morganator. Have you even seen the bible? Its the oldest book in the world and it mentions israel over 600 times. The koran doesnt mention palestine once.
    One sounds sooo bookless talking about holy book is delusive...
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Forum Sage

Except all those that were the result of Islam conquering and indoctrinating entire populations during the middle ages starting around 600 AD. How about Argentina and Brazil and the rest of the 'new world'? How about your own country, the British and various packs of other Europeans turn up and decide to create a new country where one clearly already existed. Differing circumstances of course but if you deny Isreal then in the interest of fairness your idea of legitimate states must be very small. At least the jews have an actual claim to that land.
    Yep. I don't consider very many countries of today to be of legitimate origins and that includes the United States. The United States was formed from the conquering and extermination of various native American tribes. Most of the new world was already settled prior to the anglo saxxon and various European warmongers. All Europeans did was invade, infect, infiltrate and instigate.

Honestly, I don't really care much for the whole area. If I was visited by another species and they wanted to know my opinion of humanity, I'd tell them to grab the top million brightest, economically poor, un-influential, religion-less, most common sense and decent individuals of the various races and put them on another planet to start over. Then, I'd tell them to exterminate the rest of humanity and rid the whole planet of any and all human influence altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Altough I hate the way Israel as much as any muslim, nuking a country is the worst thing one can do.
    There are worse things than death. Nukes are the least of my worries.

Forum Overseer
    Plenty are. It's about keeping them away from power. When the population doesn't have that choice, it becomes a problem
    Population doesn't have what choice?

Honestly I don't have a problem with Israel being there, but you don't know what goes on there.

That's not how the Muslims conquered land. Look that up.

This is Israel's idea of conquering

Please, I urge you to research into the daily lives of Palestinians. I still don't wish harm on the Jews, but Zionists is another thing.

19. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Totally misread. I thought it said "Pakistan" not "Palestine".

my bad.

@Sufi,

if Arabs care about the Palestinian so much, then why do they intentionally keep them in such poor straits and refuse to take in their refugees? This is just a tactic in order to justify their hatred of the Jews man. Period.

Nobody in the middle east gives a flying crap about the Palestinians, they're just fodder.

The situation sucks that's for sure, but I have no sympathy for the Palestinians, Arabs or the Jews.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 05-11-2013 at 17:30.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Totally misread. I thought it said "Pakistan" not "Palestine".

my bad.

@Sufi,

if Arabs care about the Palestinian so much, then why do they intentionally keep them in such poor straits and refuse to take in their refugees? This is just a tactic in order to justify their hatred of the Jews man. Period.

Nobody in the middle east gives a flying crap about the Palestinians, they're just fodder.

The situation sucks that's for sure, but I have no sympathy for the Palestinians, Arabs or the Jews.
    Yea that's what I thought too until I realized that most Palestinians are Shias. Rest of the Arabs are mostly Sunnis except Syria and maybe a couple other but mostly are the minorities in those countries.

Only place Shias are majority is Iran.

The Sunni Arabs which includes Wahabis, don't like Shia Arabs (or Persians more like). That's precisely why they don't care. What I also realized is that Wahabi Arabs are actually friends with the Israelis just like Americans are for the same reasons.

They want control in the middle east and basically put Shias down. Which makes total sense because Iran supports the Syrian dictator that was oppressing Sunnis there for decades until the war erupted, guess who's backing the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and who's backing the Syrian Arab Army (SAA)? Arabs for FSA and Iran/Palestine for SAA. and then of course there's US backing the FSA and Russia backing the SAA, that's like in every single conflict out there.

So while I'm Sunni and I shouldn't give a $#@! about Shias, that's not true, it doesn't matter to me who's what...I support anyone who is being oppressed. I'm not a holocaust denier, I sympathize with the jews for what happened to them. I sympathize with the Russians for dealing with famine. The people aren't the enemies, it's the governments.

I read this article a while back and while I was surprised, it's not that surprising after you see what's going on there:

"Forty percent of Palestinians are clinically depressed, a rate unmatched anywhere in the word. It’s more than triple that of the U.S., ten times higher than in the U.K., and four to eight times higher than in Scandinavia, where the sun doesn’t shine for a good part of the year."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceupb...-in-palestine/

If you look at the conflict from deep within, you realize that no matter how much land Israel wants, they shouldn't do it the way they're doing it right now. No one would ever be oppressed that way in this country because we're so used to being treated like top citizens.

There are Jews in Israel that support Palestinians and don't support the ways of Zionism, not to mention the ones that are here in the US.

If anyone thinks that they can live the life they do then by all means, support Israel fully, all I suggest is to not lie to yourselves.

22. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Dedicated Member

If you look at the conflict from deep within, you realize that no matter how much land Arabs want, they shouldn't do it the way they're doing it right now. No one would ever be oppressed that way in this country because we're so used to being treated like top citizens.

There are Jews in Israel that support Palestinians and don't support the ways of Zionism, not to mention the ones that are here in the US.

If anyone thinks that they can live the life they do then by all means, support Israel fully, all I suggest is to not lie to yourselves.
    Fixed
    The arabs have like 55 states with muslim majority. You think the jews would be able to have one county the size of new jersey and not get suicide bombs, rock attacks, and rocket attacks, and stabbings every day for 70 years. Israel gave up all of the sinai, and gaza to the palestinians only to get weapons smuggled into gaza via rat hole tunnels. Gaza shoots rockets at israel even though israel withdrew. There needs to be another war like the 6 day war so israel can send them back to the stone age... oh yeah nvmd

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    ^It is not entirely about Shia vs Sunni thing. It is against Qu'ran also. But this is a diffrent topic. Don't expect these guys below to help any other country cuz it is muslim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJEO3rmefmI

these kind of guys rules over rich muslim countries UAE, Suudi Arabia, Kuwait etc... And Israel blocks any kind of aid to Palastine for years, just google it : http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...hip-marwa-gaza

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

It is not like countries don't want to help...
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Forum Overseer
    Fixed
    The arabs have like 55 states with muslim majority. You think the jews would be able to have one county the size of new jersey and not get suicide bombs, rock attacks, and rocket attacks, and stabbings every day for 70 years. Israel gave up all of the sinai, and gaza to the palestinians only to get weapons smuggled into gaza via rat hole tunnels. Gaza shoots rockets at israel even though israel withdrew. There needs to be another war like the 6 day war so israel can send them back to the stone age... oh yeah nvmd
    Arabs have 55 states with Muslim majority? I don't know what you're talking about.

And why would that matter? (even though I still don't get where you're getting that) The US has more than space to keep the Jews, why don't they do it? You're putting those Muslims together and don't understand that in the end, immigration isn't that easy. No one wants refugees.

Hey, Mexicans are Christians...why doesn't the US give them Visas so they can better their lives? See how simple that is?

And like I said, before you add all the things Palestinians do to Israel, research into what Israelis do to Palestinians. Look at it objectively before having a subjective bias.

These people have been cut off from the rest of the world, they don't have resources to live like human beings.

Remove aggression from your mind and start to think about everyone equally and you will have resolved the issue.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    And Israel blocks any kind of aid to Palastine for years, just google it : http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...hip-marwa-gaza

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid

It is not like countries don't want to help...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...JrdCowMc#t=93s
    1min 33 secs israel provides gaza with 10,000 tons of food a week, free electricity and water come from israel

Dedicated Member
    Arabs have 55 states with Muslim majority? I don't know what you're talking about.

And why would that matter? (even though I still don't get where you're getting that) The US has more than space to keep the Jews, why don't they do it? You're putting those Muslims together and don't understand that in the end, immigration isn't that easy. No one wants refugees.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_of_countries
    51 muslim countries with muslim majority just a bit off. Considering the muslims have a billion more times land than jews have in tiny israel. And that the muslims can never win a war against such a small country in part becuase jews have no where else to go so they will fight for israel and never give up.

Forum Overseer
    1min 33 secs israel provides gaza with 10,000 tons of food a week, free electricity and water come from israel
    That's not even close to the amount of hardship they go through every day.
    51 muslim countries with muslim majority just a bit off. Considering the muslims have a billion more times land than jews have in tiny israel. And that the muslims can never win a war against such a small country in part becuase jews have no where else to go so they will fight for israel and never give up.
    Right, you said Arabs have 55 states with Muslim majority lol. Arabs are not equal to Muslims. and like I said, it's not simple like that. Just because they're Muslim countries, doesn't mean they have space for or are willing to give it up. Like I gave you an example of US.

Do you think Muslims around the world have started a fight with the Israelis? Those are Palestinians fighting for themselves, sure they get aid but they don't get as much aid Israel gets and have no equipment.

You're again, thinking that Israel is the victim here and "Arabs" are fighting with them for the little land they have. It's quite the opposite. Israelis are pushing Palestinians further away as days are going by and from the looks of it, they want them off the map.

They can have their space, they already have it, the issue is that they keep oppressing the Palestinians by not giving human rights, much less equal rights and then you have the act of destroying homes and taking land as they please. Look up their new project called E1.

Instead of getting emotional about it, look at the thing from an objective stand-point, if you don't do these criminal acts and not expect a resistance.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Israel are ruthless and do not give a $#@! what you or I think of their country, they do what they think they need to do.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    There is not something like you mentioned all Muslim countries vs Israel, sorry for breaking your hype.
    "West" rages when psn hacked, yet all Palastine needs food, electricity and water...I am done with you, you are clearly no where near reasonable.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

31. Likes Ezekiel likes this post

Thread Information