Dedicated Member

Photos of the impoverished suffering kids in Gaza open air concentration camp

How utterly terrible!!

if pictures not showing up here is the link
    http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,63258.0.html

video of the suffering in gaza
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCRJrdCowMc
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 05-13-2013 at 05:51.

Elite Member

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Except for the last pic that could be mistaken for USA.

4. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Except for the last pic that could be mistaken for USA.
    Dude you are going on way to much america is crazy rant lately. You are crazy to think even one of those pics can be mistaken for the usa. I do not know who your listing to but you should really stop. You have a very warped view of america from who ever if feeding you the kool-aid.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 05-13-2013 at 04:36.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Dedicated Member

Best mother in the world
    The mother of a Muslim who died as a terrorist “martyr” battling Israel celebrated her son’s death on Lebanese TV, while other “martyr moms” hoped more of their children could be sacrificed for Allah’s cause.

Interviewed on Al-Manar TV on “Martyr’s Day,” Umm Said spoke as a de facto representative of other mothers of martyrs.
    “I cannot begin to explain what this day means to me, how great and significant it is for me and for all martyrs’ mothers,” Said stated. “I am talking about the martyrs’ mothers and all mothers in Lebanon. Whatever I could say about them would not be enough, especially since they paid the price in blood, liberated southern Lebanon and brought us closer to victory. They granted us a great reward.”
    Continued Said: ” I wish a good year to all the martyrs’ mothers and our children, may Allah honor them. Allah be praised for having granted us our sons. Allah be praised.”
    The interview was translated and posted on the Internet by the Middle East Media Research Institute TV Monitor Project, or MEMRI TV.
    Said explained she gets special respect from non-martyr mothers, saying, “I walk about with my head high.”
    Rather than cause sadness, Martyr’s Day buoys the mother’s spirits.
    “I am very happy, especially on this occasion,” Said stated, breaking down in tears. “This is a blessed day, the day my son gave me reason to hold my head high.”
    The clip also includes other statements from martyr moms:
    “I am prepared to sacrifice my life. All I want is martyrdom. I’m willing for all my children to become martyrs. May my husband also become a martyr, and Allah willing, may I die as a martyr.”
    Another stated: “Compared to others, what I sacrificed is nothing. It’s true I sacrificed a son, but others have sacrificed two or three. I hope more of my sons will become martyrs.”
    “Allah be praised,” said another. “I thank Allah for all the good He has bestowed upon us. He has blessed us with martyrdom. Allah willing, we too will be martyred, just as they did.”
    Last edited by Soldierboy; 05-13-2013 at 05:55.

Supreme Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Dude you are going on way to much america is crazy rant lately. You are crazy to think even one of those pics can be mistaken for the usa. I do not know who your listing to but you should really stop. You have a very warped view of america from who ever if feeding you the kool-aid.
    What Rant are you talking about?
    I only go by what people have posted here, int he gun threads people have stated their children have their own guns.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    What Rant are you talking about?
    I only go by what people have posted here, int he gun threads people have stated their children have their own guns.
    So far every single thread the ones with guns, this one, even a few times in general politics. Just because some people have said their kids have guns does not mean they dress them like that and parade them around, not to mention kids guns are usually .22 not automatic. To even suggest one of those could be mistaken for America shows how very little you know about America. Man you really need to do some research but I get it you are another "America is bad" person. Difference between you and others is at least they do not go and make way outrageous claims. Keep having that negativity in your head and I guess I should have the negativity of UK people with no teeth because hey in another thread a UK person said they do not brush so that must be the right way of thinking.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 05-13-2013 at 18:03.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    Not the parading the fact the kids have guns.

What is wrong with a bit of rib tickling between nations? Doesn't mean I hate that nation.

Veteran
    Yeah, we have guns everything, they all have bad teeth!

"you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Elite Member

Not the parading the fact the kids have guns.

What is wrong with a bit of rib tickling between nations? Doesn't mean I hate that nation.
    Well, considering it was your country that created Israel in the first place and now you seem to support the Palestinians, one can't help but wonder if you're really just trying to finish what Hitler started.

Just a bit of rib tickling, right?

Dedicated Member
    The palestinians are the biggest "Boy who cried wolf" cry babies i ever saw.
    Watch this cartoon to see israel vs palestinian the "Boy who cried wolf"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOhWGY8INo

When the abu garib u.s. iraq prision photos came out, an arab girl without a headdress punched a black boy in my HS History class for laughing and saying"so what they made them pose nude who cares" She wasnt even arrested but moved to a different class. This was in a zero tolerence days too.

Thread Information