Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The "N" Word

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You guys sure like to gang up on women Let me help out Black Wolf here a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    The question is why do white people have to atone for the sins of their ancestors and treat blacks differently than other races? And why should I discriminate and single out Japanese for their nation bombing Pearl Harbor over 50 years ago?
    Because racism still exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    But you made a thread about it.
    Because she wants to sort out the reasons behind it and present her opinion on it, hoping to come to some closure for her.

Well, here's my opinion. Black Wolf, you should realize that the reason why ***** is said by Blacks is because they wanted to take the meaning out of it. That's their way of taking power of the word and making it into something positive and I guess in a way of getting over it. The more you use something, the less feelings you have for it...but it's still there.

I think ***** is fine to use and everyone should use it, it's not supposed to be an offensive word, I don't understand why people don't understand the difference between the two words, it's pretty clear.

I don't think ****** should be used in a context to offend someone. More than likely that will never happen so I agree that ****** shouldn't be used at all because people have a lot of feelings associated with it. So like, in the case of Django Unchained, I love the fact that they used the word ****** (even if overused) because that adds to the reality of it.

Also, someone said slavery ended 150+ years ago (rapture?)...umm so? lol. Did we forget the civil rights movement? I wasn't even born back then, much less being in the US and reading about it, I can see how horrible that **** was.

That was just half a century ago. We're talking about someone's parents that suffered that. Someone's grandparents likely suffered a lot more. This matters. This doesn't just stop with the parents. It goes much beyond that.

We can sit on our high horses and talk about stuff in a different dimension where it didn't affect us and people we know but it affected millions of people and we can't form a fair opinion on it until we have experienced something like that. I know I have experienced something like that being a Muslim (not to me directly but the vile despicable crap I read on the net) so I defend other races more than ever because I know somewhat how it feels.

Now before I go any further, I do agree that Blacks are hurting themselves because of this as the society sometimes doesn't see you as a real Black person if you're rich or you speak like a White person. They want to keep everything separate. That definitely keeps them back and is not healthy imo. Black people are quick to pull the race card at times, I totally freaking agree with that. I think it's because they dwell too much into the past and I can somewhat understand it but they have to stop doing that and try to move on. Stop thinking that all White people are bad, they're not. Everyone is same the moment they're born, don't forget that. Stop thinking that just because you're assimilating into another culture that you're not a Black person anymore.

I can go on and on but I understand some of the flack you are getting Wolf because no one is responsible for their ancestors and we should judge people on how they are, rather than what their forefathers did.

I'm sure some Whites get racism as well from around the world, but that's another huge subject and so I won't go into that but I know they suffer...just like any other race or culture out there. I totally sympathize. However, that I'm sure can easily be shrugged off because it doesn't bring back feelings of something that affected your families or your group and thus affecting you on a deeper level. It's too vague.

Now, at the same time, I do understand times when it's unfair for Whites that they aren't responsible for it. But that doesn't mean racism has ceased to exist. It's still pretty widespread.

I had a black friend who used to call me a sand ******, hilarious. I don't remember if I ever said it back to him but while I think it's just a word, I do think that it holds a certain meaning and we shouldn't ignore that.

Just saying the word isn't bad imo, but to enrage a Black person is wrong and this happens all the time. I can't say how many countless times I've heard this crap online from kids and adults alike.

Every time I hear someone say ******, I get pissed off and usually will go down to their level and talk trash to them and yea, I lose IQ points that way too but I don't give a ****. I've never been rational anyway, I wouldn't ever get physical with someone but I will not tolerate that ****. To me, it's like standing up against bullies.

I also defend inbred hillbillies, spics, chinks and what else...****ing Jews...I knew I was missing someone. Surprisingly I only hear much about spics/******s out of all of those in online games as that's an easy venue to use to piss someone off. But every time it happens, you will have pissed me off and I will say something back. I'm sick and tired of it.

Okay, so I'm going to say this. Why are white people not allowed to say it? Whether it's the racist version of it or not, why can black people say it and white people can't? There's racist terms for EVERYONE in this world, no matter where you come from. Japanese are "Japs", mixed people are "half breeds", Arabic people are "Camel Jockies" or "Sand N***ers", that's just some of them in a world that's filled with racist insults. So my thing is, why can black people go around saying "Hey my *****" or something around that context, but white people can't otherwise they are defined as "racists"? We shouldn't say it because of what our ancestors did? That's so ignorant on so many levels. I don't see the Jews asking Germans for special treatment because of what happened in World War 2, I don't see Americans asking British people for special treatment because of how Americans were treated in the American Revolution era. Simply put, no one deserves "special treatment" as well as no one should be labeled as a "racist" for using terms that were created in the past, long before we were even born. That's ignorance at its finest. I wouldn't care if an African American came up to me and called me a cracker, so long as if I got to call him a "*****" back. If he labeled me as racist, he'd get the same label from me, as well as being a hypocrite for making a racist comment when I'm not allowed to make them back.

Another thing is they are words. That's all they are. Words. People shouldn't get so offended over them.

3. Likes Rapture likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by residentevilrocks91 View Post
    Okay, so I'm going to say this. Why are white people not allowed to say it? Whether it's the racist version of it or not, why can black people say it and white people can't? There's racist terms for EVERYONE in this world, no matter where you come from. Japanese are "Japs", mixed people are "half breeds", Arabic people are "Camel Jockies" or "Sand N***ers", that's just some of them in a world that's filled with racist insults. So my thing is, why can black people go around saying "Hey my *****" or something around that context, but white people can't otherwise they are defined as "racists"? We shouldn't say it because of what our ancestors did? That's so ignorant on so many levels. I don't see the Jews asking Germans for special treatment because of what happened in World War 2, I don't see Americans asking British people for special treatment because of how Americans were treated in the American Revolution era. Simply put, no one deserves "special treatment" as well as no one should be labeled as a "racist" for using terms that were created in the past, long before we were even born. That's ignorance at its finest. I wouldn't care if an African American came up to me and called me a cracker, so long as if I got to call him a "*****" back. If he labeled me as racist, he'd get the same label from me, as well as being a hypocrite for making a racist comment when I'm not allowed to make them back.

Another thing is they are words. That's all they are. Words. People shouldn't get so offended over them.
    Good point and I totally agree but I think the focus here is the word ******. You bleeped it out yourself. Try saying the word ******. You hesitated right? Yea, that's what I'm assuming Black Wolf is talking about...and I think she should change her views about the word ***** but I agree about ******.

Indoril Nerevar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Also, someone said slavery ended 150+ years ago (rapture?)...umm so? lol. Did we forget the civil rights movement? I wasn't even born back then, much less being in the US and reading about it, I can see how horrible that **** was.
    You misunderstand. Black Wolf brought the subject of slavery up and I responded to it. That's all it was constrained to. Not that this even changes my point, which is that I shouldn't have to carry the sins of those of my color, especially those of the past (before I was even born).

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I'm not a jet li but I can handle myself well in a fight doesn't matter how big, small thet are.
    Yeah yeah stop trying to act all tough behind your keyboard.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Why should white people be allowed to say it?
    You did notice the words in caps right after that statement, where I say everyone in the world should be allowed to say it, did you not?

White people are the ones who put black people in slavery, held them in slavery for hundreds of years while raping black women and abusing black people in general.
    Minus the slavery, it seems like the latter is happening the other way around. Look at any prison doc or just read up on stats. What's the demographic of blacks vs. whites in prison? The ratio number seems too absurd to be real.

And we can argue that the government is the problem, or their baby momma and baby daddy abused them or that their environment was terrible for them growing up, but none of those reasons should even be an excuse to justify committing rape, robbery and just general violence, onto ANYONE.

Now, I was saying IF I was okay with it, ONLY black people should.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not European Portuguese people who said it first? Are we gonna have a copyright battle?

Also, watch American History X. It's a great film. I tend to agree with some of the points his character makes at the dinner table scene, before he turns into a total neo-nazi skinhead asshole.

And like many others said, don't hold me accountable for what went down before any of my family members were born.

But let's go even more slightly off topic

How is it that Jewish people, who have suffered over 6 million losses in WW2, and continue to be hated by Islamist extremists today; don't hold grudges with Germany and currently protect themselves from bombings by the opposing side? How is it that there is no Jewish history month?

It seems to me someone's looking for free handouts.

And to completely go off topic?

What's wrong with getting pissed off at harmless stereotypes like fried chicken, watermelon and kool-aid? I love those things too, KFC is one of my favourite fast food restaurants and I go there on toonie tuesdays when I feel like eating some processed fried chicken. Hell, you have another stereotype, big ****s. Now that's awesome. I would love to have those type of genetics.

White people have stereotypes too; we're serial killers that like incest with cousins.

/butthurt rant

P.S.

I'm not racist. I love Dr. Dre

8. Likes Morganator likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    You misunderstand. Black Wolf brought the subject of slavery up and I responded to it. That's all it was constrained to. Not that this even changes my point, which is that I shouldn't have to carry the sins of those of my color, especially those of the past (before I was even born).
    I totally agree.

I think the reason why she seemed upset to me is because while you're right too, she was still feeling something that still wasn't answered but she likely couldn't think of it.

This has been affecting the Blacks to the point where I think it's only slowing them down than anything. It's an obsession with them as it goes down generations through stories and events that happened. It's somewhat sad seeing an entire race in a nation still not have figured out how to come to a closure and be stronger moving forward.

That's what I certainly see...I can't judge because I don't know how it is for a person that is affected by it, there are Black peeps out there that I see being very normal and seems that they're completely over it and aren't threatened by White peeps. I see that as a positive thing.

I forgot to add one thing earlier, not pertaining to our discussion.

I naturally talk like a White person but I have also been trying to learn the Black peeps' accent. It's difficult but I've been getting good at it. I talk a bit different when I talk to Blacks and I notice that some Whites do that as well...they change their accent to be more like southern as that's what I see Black accent to be more like.

I have accepted quite a large part of the White and the Black culture and I enjoy things on both sides.

We have to understand that the trouble-makers will always be there, no matter what. On both sides. We have to ignore that and take all the good that comes from both sides. That's what I do anyway. I see quite a lot of Whites trying to be nicer to Blacks and we all know why. I think while that's unnecessary, it's nice to see it...even if it's somewhat silly.

I will say that some of the best people I've known in my life have been from both races and I hope we can someday all get over these issues and move forward.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Are u black?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    No. I fail to see where you're going with this. Unless of course it's the same old tired rhetoric of, "blacks get leeway because some of them, centuries ago, were slaves and so they need an extra leg up on everyone else". The victim card doesn't and won't work with me. Especially if the people claiming victim aren't slaves. Actually, they are slaves. They just don't know it. I'll just leave it at that because that would mean derailing the thread.

11. Likes John25 likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Because of what the white person's ancestors did.

That's how some black people feel. The black people I know explained it to me like that.
    How do you know what their ancestors did? Maybe their ancestors actually fought to free the slaves. Just because somebody is white doesnt automatically mean their ancestors were slave owners. Thats just ignorant. I'm not going to wallow in white guilt over something I had nothing to do with and unless you were actually a slave yourself then I say GTFO with that bs.

Superior Member
    White people can't say it because as far as saying "******" and using it as a negative term to describe a black person is directly (American) white people's ancestors fault. There's alot of pain, some suffering, and hate towards that word coming from a white person. Hearing a white person say that to a black person either means...

1. They don't know the meaning, and don't care
    2. Accepts and agrees with what their ancestors did
    3. That person is racist

That's why the act of hostility immediately comes to mind to majority of black people. With the fact that there is still soo much of racism towards blacks and we've been the longest standing "other" group of people in America since it became America doesn't help either.

Like I said before I grew up in a suburb school(Mostly white kids) They don't know but in social studies/history class every year when we got to the Slavery,Civil War, Civil Rights movement units in class it pained,angered,saddened, and confused me to learn and watch all those videos, of all the wrong did to my ancestors. Just because of different colored skin and some whites thought that they are the most superior race. Now just because it's somewhat in the past and we've flipped "*****" into a slang word that devalues the original meaning white people want to say it, it's just nerve wrecking. No matter how cool we've made it sound no white person who's not racist should want to say it at all.

It annoys me to hear a white person say "You guys say it how come we can't"... My thought is always why in the blue hell would you want to?

People say Blacks as a people need to get over it, true but it's hard when some of the things that kept my ancestors down are still in existence, equality still isn't here yet, racism never stopped, neither will black hostility toward anyone(mostly white people) using that word.

Last thing I want to say, honestly though white people say "*****" anyways. But they say it too each other. Since Hip-Hop has become "Hip-Pop" I'm starting to hear the white kids call each other "*****" more and more smh.

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    How do you know what their ancestors did? Maybe their ancestors actually fought to free the slaves. Just because somebody is white doesnt automatically mean their ancestors were slave owners. Thats just ignorant. I'm not going to wallow in white guilt over something I had nothing to do with and unless you were actually a slave yourself then I say GTFO with that bs.
    True there were loads of white people helping blacks, even still that shouldn't make them want to say the N word. It seemed like it was an obvious majority of white people that weren't helping though.

Like I said in my last post even though we weren't alive during those times it's always relate-able due to what some blacks go through today, and some of us are deeply rooted with our family, so to imagine them getting beat,insulted,tormented and such can give a group of people a sense of hatred towards the other group.

Lastly I'm not attacking you bro. i'm just saying no one should be using that word especially white people.

Sorry for the dbl. post
    Last edited by Black; 05-12-2013 at 17:36. Reason: Merging.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Because racism still exists.
    But how is the racism from a mexican or a chinese more okay than racism from a caucasian?

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    For the record, there were about 244,000 black slaves in American in the 1840's. On the other hand, 6 million Jews died only 70 years ago. Should Jews hate German people? Honestly, I don't understand why one race would hate another just because of what some ancestors did hundreds of years ago. This kind of unjust grudge-holding is exactly why the Palestinians and the Israels are such savage, bitter mortal enemies. Americans shouldn't hate Japanese or Russians, Jews shouldn't hate Germans, and blacks shouldn't hate whites just because of what our idiot ancestors did. It's just plain unjust to saddle the sins of another onto someone who did nothing wrong and by no means shares the backwards ideals of past civilizations.
    Last edited by Foraeli; 05-12-2013 at 09:57.

Master Sage
    That word, to me, is just another insult.

It really is a case of sticks and stones where I'm concerned. I'm not black but if I was, and someone was to call me it, I'd just accept it as if they were calling me any other insult. The word has been used so often over the years that it has, for all intent and purpose, lost its power, its meaning. There was a time when using that word would you get your ass kicked - now it's just something you can shrug off. That might just be me though.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    "As a writer, I demand the right to write any character in the world that I want to write. I demand the right to be them, I demand the right to think them and I demand the right to tell the truth as I see they are, all right? And to say that I can't do that because I'm white, but the Hughes brothers can do that because they're black, that is racist. That is the heart of racism, all right. And I do not accept that ... That is how a segment of the black community that lives in Compton, lives in Inglewood, where Jackie Brown takes place, that lives in Carson, that is how they talk. I'm telling the truth. It would not be questioned if I was black, and I resent the question because I'm white. I have the right to tell the truth. I do not have the right to lie."

Quentin Tarantino quoted above. The man knows how to use the word since it is used so much in his films.

The word is a word, and it only has any meaning if you put meaning on it. Ever watch Clerks 2 with the scene with Randal using the word porch monkey? Who would have thought porch monkey was a racist word. I never did until I saw that movie. I think I should stop using the term 'monkey in the middle' when referring to the game.

Growing up in a small, rural area of Canada I got constantly berated with messages of 'white guilt' in school, TV, books, everywhere. I'm white so supposedly I should be ashamed of it and be careful of what I say or do because throughout history people I never knew, never met, and never talked to, and not related to in any way, killed, raped, ****ed, robbed, captured, tortured, and generally made life a living hell for every race under the scene (White, Black, Yellow, Red, and Green cause we can't leave out the Orions). I'm happy I was able to live overseas these past four years in Asia because it helped me grow as a person and learn how to live life as a minority, being one of a few non-Asian Asian people in the city I worked in. The 'n' word is just a word. ****** is just a word, the same as honky, spic, jew, gook, and any other kind of racial word.

As people have said already, but what society as a whole doesn't let compute, is it is all about context. If I say to you "Do you like Bananas" you assume from context I'm asking about fruits and by me saying fruits the food and not gay people. But Banana is a racial slur for Asians wanting to be white. "Oreos are my favourite" I'm being racist now because obviously I am talking about Blacks who want to be white, and not the delicious cookie.

Believe it or not, of the words I used above jew and gook aren't actually racist if you're living in Korea because those are normal words. Joo Sae Yo (pronounced Jew Say Yo) means give me, and Gook, depending on how it is used could be a person's name (Jo Jung Gook for example is a soccer player) or a country/language (Mi Gook=America, Yeon Gook= England, Dae Han Min Gook = South Korea, Joong Gook= China and Gook Eo= Korean Language).

People can choose to have a word eat them up inside because of what happened in the past, and thus not move on in life, or choose to realize that the past is the past and if keep focusing what was done in the past then the future will never change. I could have chosen to let all the times I was called a Waegook (foreigner) annoy, bug me, or whatever when I was in Korea but I chose not to. Some foreigners chose to believe it was racist to be referred as one, I chose to accept that is the word for 'foreigner' and gasp...I was a foreigner.

If the past is never forgiven then the future will never be changed. I will end with an eloquent and apt message about how to fix racism. Believe it or don't believe is your choice, but in keeping with Morgan Freeman's message I'm going to stop talking about this subject, so if you quote me don't expect a reply.

18. Likes Lebowski , Jaeger likes this post
    Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    I love Morgan Freeman.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    The word is a word, and it only has any meaning if you put meaning on it. Ever watch Clerks 2 with the scene with Randal using the word porch monkey? Who would have thought porch monkey was a racist word. I never did until I saw that movie. I think I should stop using the term 'monkey in the middle' when referring to the game.
    An excellent reference and one I'm annoyed I didn't bring up. Like you, I didn't known porch monkey was/is a racist term and, to an extent, I still don't see it as racist. I've never even heard the term used in real-life, to be honest, and I doubt I'd be affected if I did. Like the word in question, its just yet another insult that can be used without any weight.

The video in question.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Supreme Veteran

Look it is what it is, i hate the word and it turns my stomach thinking of it or hearing it... If whites, blacks or any other race wants too use it and fine use it

Just be ready for the positive or negative outcomes of using this word

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Words are words, it doesn't matter what the history behind it is. All that matters is the context in which it's used. Do you think everytime someone uses the word ***** in this day and age they really mean "You are my black slave"? No ****ing way, I mean seriously! 99.9% of the time the person is joking.

and saying only black people should be able to use a word is ridiculous, lets not forget black people have racial slurs against white people too and every race has their own racial slurs. It's all just words. Oh I am so offended you called me a honky.

I wish everyone could be a little more laid back about these things, stop focusing on the history books and come back to the present day.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post

Yes, black people sold each other into slavery. That does not excuse the white man for going along with it.
    It doesn't but why am I held punishment for something I had no control over? Why am I seen as "evil" because my family owned slaves? Especially when we treated the slaves like normal human beings so much so they took our last name when we set them free.

What about the KKK? What about white people breaking into black folk's houses and raping? What about the white people who see black people on the road and run them over? What about the hangings after the slaves were freed?
    What about Rev Al Sharpton spreading his words of hate today and the media glorifies him? (I am still waiting for him to apologize to the duke lacross players). What about The New Black Panthers that just recently put a hit on Zimmerman and no one was arrested. Last I check putting a hit out on someone was illegal. Why can I not walk into a black neighborhood today with out getting ask "you lost white boy you don't belong here" Hangings where over two generations ago why keep punishing us for them and blame every white person?

As mo-green 28 points out white people (and many Asian rap artiest and Latinos) are saying the word "*****" and some even saying the full N word in their songs, on the street, in comedy, with their friends. If anything I would think people would be happy that this word is losing its meaning. Many country boys have embraced the word "cracker" and even the die hard country ones do not get all upety saying "oh you do not know the meaning of the word" And lets be honest here the N word is overused in online gaming/songs so much that many people have become desensitized to what it USE to mean. Imagine someone getting mad at you, using that word, and you just laugh like it is suppose to be some kind of insult but its not because it does not have the same power it did.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

24. Likes F34R likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    But how is the racism from a mexican or a chinese more okay than racism from a caucasian?
    It's not.
    For the record, there were about 244,000 black slaves in American in the 1840's. On the other hand, 6 million Jews died only 70 years ago. Should Jews hate German people? Honestly, I don't understand why one race would hate another just because of what some ancestors did hundreds of years ago. This kind of unjust grudge-holding is exactly why the Palestinians and the Israels are such savage, bitter mortal enemies. Americans shouldn't hate Japanese or Russians, Jews shouldn't hate Germans, and blacks shouldn't hate whites just because of what our idiot ancestors did. It's just plain unjust to saddle the sins of another onto someone who did nothing wrong and by no means shares the backwards ideals of past civilizations.
    Jews would hate Germans if they still had Nazis harassing the Jews, do you see how that's different? Now Imagine if there were more Jews in Germany, say about 37+m to be exact, yea I think things would be different.

As there are Whites out there that still do not think of Blacks as equals and are very verbal in their views.

It is the same thing as Americans having a problem with Muslims wanting to build a mosque by ground zero. Did those Muslims do it? Was it Islam's fault? No and no unless you're not well versed.

So please tell me, how are Whites any different? Like I said earlier, you guys can't talk about something you have no experience in.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Surprised this has not been posted. Warning Adult Language.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Surprised this has not been posted. Warning Adult Language.
    Yea lol, that's sort of what I was talking about. People who think studying and stuff of that nature is White people stuff and to avoid it.

There are problems in every race...there's a lot of **** I can't tolerate about Pakis/Indians in this country and I think they should just leave that **** in their homeland. For the lack of a better word, I'll just call them FOBs but I don't hate all FOBs, just the ones that wanna turn this country into whatever uncivilized crap they did there. Not talking about criminal activities (but some of them do scam but that's rare).

Speaking about things like giving another person way, opening up door for them, asking a person if they are in a line, letting another person in line before you etc.

So many times they're not sensitive to a person's feelings, sometimes can blurt out things that are racist. There was a Pakistani radio host (***** has an annoying voice too) on an Indian radio show that was making fun of Chinese people's names and how funny it sounds. I'm like, are we in the 21 ****ing century yet? Because that sure doesn't sound like it.

I was once trying to get out of a paki/indian shop and I couldn't get out of there because "everyone" wanted to get out at once and we created a jam...so ****ing pissed off. Granted that crap happens in those countries because they don't have enforcement of laws but over here, **** is different and it works so ****ing follow it!

I do somewhat believe that some foreigners come here and destroy the culture and I just came here 15 years ago lol. They're too thick and lazy to change their ways. However, to be fair, most of them do not commit heinous crimes so I guess that's good for statistics lol.

They should take the best of their culture, take the best from here and move forward with that.

EDIT: Yes, I think Russell Peters (comedian) is a ****tard even though he's full Canadian.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    TBW what school do you go too? Lmao that place sounds crazy

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    It's not.

Jews would hate Germans if they still had Nazis harassing the Jews, do you see how that's different? Now Imagine if there were more Jews in Germany, say about 37+m to be exact, yea I think things would be different.

As there are Whites out there that still do not think of Blacks as equals and are very verbal in their views.

It is the same thing as Americans having a problem with Muslims wanting to build a mosque by ground zero. Did those Muslims do it? Was it Islam's fault? No and no unless you're not well versed.

So please tell me, how are Whites any different? Like I said earlier, you guys can't talk about something you have no experience in.
    You are arguing against her, not with her, if this is your case. She is saying that the use of the racial slur is more okay for mexicans and chinese than whites.

Indoril Nerevar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    1. They don't know the meaning, and don't care
    2. Accepts and agrees with what their ancestors did
    3. That person is racist

That's why the act of hostility immediately comes to mind to majority of black people. With the fact that there is still soo much of racism towards blacks and we've been the longest standing "other" group of people in America since it became America doesn't help either.
    I'm sorry, but in this scenario is sounds like the 'blacks' are being the rude and unfair ones here. They've purportedly maneuvered themselves into a position of victimization and despair that they don't own or are entitled to, then utilize it to commence violence against whites, justified by biased parameters determining what whites can or cannot do (simply because their skin is lighter?). How is this view of the world anything but racially stirred and terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    It doesn't but why am I held punishment for something I had no control over? Why am I seen as "evil" because my family owned slaves? Especially when we treated the slaves like normal human beings so much so they took our last name when we set them free.
    No slave owner, even the kindest one, treated his or her slaves anywhere near like a normal human being. It didn't happen. If they were treated as such, they wouldn't have been slaves at all. Please don't make such a silly statement. The slaves were still legal property that were ordered around, working for the resources and benefits to barely survive by the end's day.

Just as there are blacks who think the world owes them something because of what happened to their ancestors. Or east-Asian nations who think their racial branch is greater than their neighbors. Or neo-nazi whites who still despise Jews and think themselves the master race. There are hateful, ignorant, and egocentric people of every race, because we're all equally human. People need to recognize the individuals from the crowd, and realize what makes us is culture and upbringing, not the color of our skin.
    Last edited by Rapture; 05-13-2013 at 07:27.

31. Likes Lebowski , Morganator likes this post

Thread Information