Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2009 wolfenstein

0 0%
  • AirBorne

0 0%
  • 007 Reloaded

0 0%

Who Still got 2009 Wolfenstein? AirBorne? 007 Reloaded?

Who Still got 2009 Wolfenstein? AirBorne? 007 Reloaded?

if you do have it in your possession then i have favor to ask..... put it on and play online multiplayer and see which of these three games has more online population.

i am thinking to get one of these three games just for online competition but i am not sure if i can find people online since these games are more than 3 or 2 years old and not so popular title like CODs.

i bought nail'd and the online multiplayer was a an empty town.

and just for fun..... which of these three is a better game to you? must choose one. vote it on the poll!

ps. oh crap. wrong place. move this to playstation 3 game.
    Last edited by QwoshOfTheOz; 05-14-2013 at 00:21.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well I'd be playing Wolfenstein right now but:

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...n-2009-removed

So yeah, thank God the multiplayer is (apparently) P2P otherwise that'd be more impossible trophies. $#@! online trophies.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

3. Likes Omar likes this post

you can say $#@! in here? i dont give a $#@! about trophies whether its offline trophy or online trophy, just like graphic is not my priorty, if it was i would of stick to pc and full blown 16 AA 16 AF but no0o0! i chose gameplay/art/simplicity grab and go first. graphic-tech can kiss my ass goodbye.

i have always been casual on fps. i do have played rainbow six rogue spear and unreal tournament back 8,9 years ago on pc.

when current gen gaming just came out.... i was like fps on consoles? ehhh..... neh. because i thought the controls would be crap. so i only got myself fighting games and some racing but now after playing some fps.... i get the hang of it and even prefer dualshock over a mouse now! i even use crouch and all that other commands more often now! because keyboard is difficult to press!

i judge fps by grenade explosion sound, grenade visual effect and gun sound. these three games interest me just cause of the what i just described..... especially grenade explosion sound.... hard and powerful bang sound and not low, soft like resistance 3 and crysis 3. (resistance 3 is fast pace like $#@! when play royal rumble match but most of the gun sound is weak and grenade explosion is soft)

fighting was my best and my hobby. back then have always dream of consoles having online fight and now it is. fps is just curiosity of the trend. im a vet gamer and back in my days have always been fighting game and it is still a hobby as now. now i am slight interest on fps a little more. planning to get my hands on some of these three games while wait for The Last of Us multiplayer infos.
    Last edited by QwoshOfTheOz; 05-14-2013 at 01:06.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by QwoshOfTheOz View Post
    you can say $#@! in here?

We are mostly grown folks on this forum. You can swear, just don't abuse it.

oh i see.

Forum Overseer
    Please don't $#@!ing abuse it.

just played wolfenstein. jump to online multiplayer and it was an empty town. after several list refresh and found one.... got in.... play for 2min then game disconnect. try again.... empty. created my own lobby and wait 20min..... no one! gave up.

so put on Duke Nukem Forever instead and online multiplayer has only like 2, 3 server but guarenteed you will get gamed! everytime you put the disc in you will find someone to shoot at! unlike Empty Town Wolfenstein!

next day...... put on Wolfenstein again...... no one! create own lobby and within 4sec someone join! lucky! game start 1 vs 1..... fun! fun! find enemy easily, its not a hide and seek game like cods or battlefield its more like arena style like unreal tournament and just a small percentage blend of cod but so tiny you wont even notice also blend of killzone cause of class based..... soon it was full blown 3 vs 3! although not full 4 vs 4 but still chaotic and fast pace! spent like 2 hours hosting the lobby...... dont want to get out afraid that it will be hard to get a game going again! but within that time i got disconnect.... dont know why. is it the game? then i quickly recreate lobby and same faces came in.... they musta starve for a match as well. because it seems like its a only us for the entire game community at the moment.

i notice the game has 0.4 seconds of pause every several now and then. sometimes the frame rate will drop when using flame thrower to a crowd when everyone on the screen. its kindda funny for it to have this issue because Uncharted games is like thousand times higher graphical power yet doesnt have this issue but this game with so low level graphic has issues. maybe its a port that causing it..... like just slap it on ps3 and some technical stuff doesnt match and doesnt compatible or something.

so which i enjoyed more? Wolfenstein or Duke Nukem? Wolfenstein! Wolfenstein is the winner but only if you can get the match going..... fun like $#@!!!!!! the gun sound is hard and powerful like it feel like it spit out hard powerful pressure of bullet that you can really feel it spitting out in super sonic speed with hard pressure! satisfying sound and feel! the grenade explosion animation is pretty cool but the picture indenticator is $#@!ing confusing! like when it shows big picture means the grenade is near you right? if it small it is far away.... still you cant really cant tell the location of the grenade once you throw it, its annoying not to know where it is! and it is rarely effective! never hit an enemy mostly. the explosion sound is ok kindda like a hard pressure of water pouring down from the sky and drop on the ground real hard. it sound better than low ass grenade explosion in resistance 3!

duke nukem though i can get gaming everytime i put the disc on..... but it gets bored because all the lobby i join has long timer like 20 min per game or something. gets bored and same old map.... like the hollywood map with high buildings..... hate that map wonder why most people choose it alot. Wolfenstein graphic is better too.

FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE!
    the sound of AI counting down in Wolfenstein are also sound better too! like its naturally funny! when i first heard it i was cracking up!!!! while in Duke Nukem it sound like its trying too hard to sound funny. it aint natural.

overall two games has similar gameplay style feel..... arena style. and i missed this kind of old school fps! fps was born as arena style! ive played unreal tournament... 99? 98? wheatever its called back then and i enjoyed it. i also played tribe vengeance. never play this kind of fps in modern gen untill recently. it also more intense and more skill involve! i was playing duke nukem forever and enemy in front of me... i shoot him he shoot me trying to shoot at each other for more than 10 second..... intense moment and skill involve feeling...... skill play feeling! dodging skill and aiming skill while in CODs.... you just point at enemy and they fall down and not even a second! only takes 0.5 second! for them to fall down. no skill! only who finds who first and shoot! while in old school fps arena style.... even if you see them first doesnt mean you can kill them first! it takes skill!

killcount goal or timer? i go with killcount goal as priorty but AAA games mostly only has timer goal as priorty. killcount goal you can make a come-back while timer you cant. if theres only timer as priority...... i prefer 6min per match. but i prefer a game to have both timer and killcount goal but killcount as priority..... like 50 killcount goal and 20min timer..... but getting to 50 killcount takes only about 6 to 9 min. so the 20min is jus there as a backup to end a game that takes too long.

a match that takes 15min and up bores me. like Far Cry 3.... 15 $#@!ing min per match! i fell asleep! it does have killcount goal but it never end as killcount goal reach! only timer runs out!

ok to answer this thread...... Wolfenstein is an Empty Town and not worth it to get it just for online multiplayer. now can someone tell me about the population of the online multiplayer in AirBorne and 007 Reloaded as of right now? i dont want to make the same mistake and get it and turns out its an empty town.

i bought wolfenstein online for 4 dollar. wonder if i can get my money back. whats the use if no one plays multiplayer.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Did you ever play Return to castle wolfenstein multiplayer on PC? IT be similar to that I expect.

Last edited by keefy; 05-17-2013 at 01:10.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    RCW was great back in the day, I especially loved Enemy Territory.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Supreme Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    RCW was great back in the day, I especially loved Enemy Territory.
    RTCW multi is dead now, master server has been shut down since last year.
    I think the same has become ET not sure I don't have it installed right now.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    As far as I know, ET is still active. Makes me want to download it again.

nope never play any wolfenstein games before. only old school fps i play is unreal tournament, tribes vengeance, rainbow six rogue spear and thats about it. oh and my relative bought the first Counter Strike back then and tried to install on my pc but it froze whenever tried to install it. never get to try it out. he didnt have a pc at his house back then and i was having a 466 mhz celeron computer with 96 mb of ram at that time.

and medal of honor allied assault...... my bro bought it to play it on the new laptop pentium 3 but it so laggy that dont want to play.

yeah just starving for some fps and just really got into fps. usually i play only fighting games. i dont own any cods. its kindda risky to buy games just for online multiplayer without it being CODs or Battlefield these days. thank goodness fighting games like street fighter and tekken..... is not affected. fighting game still holds strong by itself.

cods and battlefield is like the walmart of videogame, fps in general..... stealing all the players away from little games! 2009 wolfenstein is great multiplayer! i would of endorse and play for a long time if the player base wasnt so empty!

enemy territory for pc or ps3? which platform you said is still active?

i feel that old fps is more active on pc. just a feeling.

that return to castle..... yeah looks pretty much similar to 2009 but jus dated graphic. i might just go back to pc gaming just to try out these old fps games. i still got my 8800 gts 512mb and can put it on 16aa 16af on these old games.
    Last edited by QwoshOfTheOz; 05-17-2013 at 01:43.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Wolfenstein was always more of an SP game to me, UT was where it was at for online.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Enemy Territory is a free multiplayer on the PC. MP games survive much much longer on PC, I hate the constant migration on consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    Enemy Territory is a free multiplayer on the PC. MP games survive much much longer on PC, I hate the constant migration on consoles.

free? you kidding! i never knew that. wow i gotta visit back pc gaming then. i think what it is for me is that im not interest in modern AAA on pc. my last game i played on pc was a cheap free game called Combat Arms full of hack users and real cash stuff is much better than normal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Wolfenstein was always more of an SP game to me, UT was where it was at for online.
    yeah thats what i feel too. the scenery, cutscenes and stuff it feels like its been console-nize. although i did not touch single player mode. the old wolfenstein.... return to castle looks like a native multiplayer game though.
    Last edited by QwoshOfTheOz; 05-17-2013 at 02:15.

Supreme Veteran
    Oh yes ET is very much alive I just downloaded and installed it. From here
    http://www.splashdamage.com/content/...nemy-territory

PSN ID
    Dragonite258
    I actually thought about getting Wolfenstein 2009. Is it worth it?

Thread Information