Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17,546
    Rep Power
    134
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude

    Ever been kicked to the couch for an argument

    Well i just been kicked to the couch by my girlfriend and it was over a petty argument, about not taking the dog for a walk earlier in the day... So i made an excuse about why i never took the dog out

    And it was that i " Went over on my ankle while coming down the stairs "

    And she did not believe me, i am surprised that she did not believe me... Because i have got around walking the dog before, by saying i lost the dogs lead or the crazy cat down the street keeps biting the dogs tale and i have to chase the cat with the dog and me attached too the dog via his lead..

    So this time i was caught out and now i am the on the couch for the night and that sucks

    Last edited by claud3; 05-14-2013 at 01:12.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  2. #2
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,876
    Rep Power
    133
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Just get back in bed.

  3. Likes hoverbike likes this post
  4. #3
    Super Elite
    Acid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    61
    Items User name style
    Read that as kicked to the crotch.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 970 GTX | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

  5. #4
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,041
    Rep Power
    122
    Items User name style
    Psssh I wish my wife will kick me to the couch! Recline that $#@! and complete god of war lol

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  6. Likes Jaybird2831 likes this post
  7. #5
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,816
    Rep Power
    119
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Well, why doesn't she walk the dog ffs? She seems to talk a whole lot about it, but she can't do it?


  8. #6
    Elite Member
    LastManDancing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,993
    Rep Power
    62
    Fight her.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

  9. #7
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,244
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Well i just been kicked to the couch by my girlfriend and it was over a petty argument, about not taking the dog for a walk earlier in the day... So i made an excuse about why i never took the dog out

    And it was that i " Went over on my ankle while coming down the stairs "

    And she did not believe me, i am surprised that she did not believe me... Because i have got around walking the dog before, by saying i lost the dogs lead or the crazy cat down the street keeps biting the dogs tale and i have to chase the cat with the dog and me attached too the dog via his lead..

    So this time i was caught out and now i am the on the couch for the night and that sucks


  10. #8
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17,546
    Rep Power
    134
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    LMAO... Man it was a cold night last night and i assume all is fine today., but i have not spoke to her yet
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  11. #9
    Dedicated Member
    Soldierboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    62
    Its been a whole day... i hope the OP is ok and it didnt turn into a murder suicide lol

  12. #10
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17,546
    Rep Power
    134
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    I am fine friend... I was just hurt by the actions of my girlfriend and i am happy that all is well so far, she still a wee bit annoyed
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  13. #11
    Counting Bro
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,788
    Rep Power
    70
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Babestation and a box of tissues for you that night?

    Seriously though man that sucks! Been back in bed since doing some making up? Lol
    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

  14. #12
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,876
    Rep Power
    133
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Babestation and a box of tissues for you that night?

    Seriously though man that sucks! Been back in bed since doing some making up? Lol
    Speaking of tissues...
    This happened many years go probably around 1998/99
    I was in a friends bedroom years ago and I dropped something on the floor (cannot remember what and it doesn't matter) it went under his bed and just before I found it I saw a sock so I picked it up and said to my friend jokingly "is this your cum sock?" he went mad and started shouting at me and stuff.
    I thought nothing of it t the time but it wasn't until a few years later I figured out that he did same reactions to things that are actually true.

  15. #13
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,471
    Rep Power
    76
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Wait she kicked you out of the bed??? I see a major problem with this lmao

    That would never happen in my house last major argument I had with my gf a few months back I kicked her out of the house and she stayed with her parents that night.

    I don't play petty $#@! in my relationships too many women in the world to stay with ONE that let's petty $#@! become a HUGE thing.

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  16. #14
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22,240
    Rep Power
    138
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Women stress before things are a problem, Men stress after things are a problem.

    -[ Final Fantasy VII: PS4 & PC || No Xbox ]-

  17. Likes Kwes likes this post
  18. #15
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,334
    Rep Power
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Women stress before things are a problem, Men stress after things are a problem.
    These words are by far the wisest I've seen in recent history on the forums. lol

    And no, I've never been kicked to the couch, and I would never kick my lady to the couch either, no matter the argument. If it got real bad, I'd just sleep outside with the dogs of my own free will.
    ////Taking sig/avatar requests, PM if interested\\\\


  19. #16
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,743
    Rep Power
    86
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    If it was money that I earned from working that bought said couch and the house in which we sleep at night....she can kiss my ass. I'll sleep comfortably in my own bed like a baby. Probably why i'm divorced...but eh, $#@! it. Divorce is great. You don't realize you lived with crazy until you are away from it for a while. Calmest and most relaxed I've been in years. If anything, I feel sorry for people in relationships at this point. Needless drama and bull$#@!.

    I'll never get married again. Never, and I mean never will a woman ever dictate my life again. Most miserable $#@!ing 8 years of my life. That's what you get though when you don't listen to the concerns of your friends and family and simply follow your heart.
    Last edited by unicron7; 05-19-2013 at 18:29.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  20. #17
    Apprentice
    Xraein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Venus
    Age
    27
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    If it was money that I earned from working that bought said couch and the house in which we sleep at night....she can kiss my ass. I'll sleep comfortably in my own bed like a baby. Probably why i'm divorced...but eh, $#@! it. Divorce is great. You don't realize you lived with crazy until you are away from it for a while. Calmest and most relaxed I've been in years. If anything, I feel sorry for people in relationships at this point. Needless drama and bull$#@!.

    I'll never get married again. Never, and I mean never will a woman ever dictate my life again. Most miserable $#@!ing 8 years of my life. That's what you get though when you don't listen to the concerns of your friends and family and simply follow your heart.
    Hey you're not alone.. i'm on the same boat as you. I know how you feel, and I can't blame you for thinking that way.

    I had been through a bad marriage too. It was tough and hard like a challenge and you feel like you have to win it no matter what. I did all my best to make my ex-husband happy but we just didn't get along, we were so different and couldn't agree on anything so.. divorce was the best option.. yeah and hard too but i'm not regreting anything!

    Still I'M totally sure that I will find the right man for me, i'm not letting That experience affect me negatively! Life goes on so why should we stop?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.