Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

GT6 possibly headed to PS4 as well - retailer listing sighted

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/g...-listed-online

Taking it with a grain of salt for now, but we might have an answer very soon since the Anniversary Celebration is tomorrow.

2. Likes TheBreezyBB likes this post
    Banned

I'll be honest....I haven't owned an GT game since GT2!! I usually like Forza. But if GT6 were to copy some things from Forza, I might have to consider buying it too.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Never been into simulations any kind, but may try this one, since I don't have any racing game that took my interest for 2 years at least.
    Last edited by TwentyThree; 05-15-2013 at 19:46.
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

5. Likes bariton1 likes this post
    Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    ^lame trolling, be classy at least.
    Never been into simulations any kind, but may try this one, since I don't have any racing game that took my interest for 2 years at least.
    You should defo give Gt a chance...its right in the middle of sim and arcade and very accessible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    I loved GT1&2. But I tried both Forza and GT3 and went with Forza cuz it's physics felt better. I've tried GT4 & 5 and they didn't convince to switch back. I'm not a driving game nut and don't want to race through 2 sims worth of races and driving tests. But when I do play, I want it as realistic in feel when having to decide which to choose.
    Last edited by TwentyThree; 05-15-2013 at 19:46.

Apprentice
    It would make no sense not to release it on both PS3 and PS4; well that's what I think at least. I can't see it coming out before October which realistically gives it 3 months max before Sony's marketing leaves PS3 behind and any DLC will be ignored.
    I honestly think it should be a launch title on PS4 but since PD have been working on it for 2 and a half years on PS3.

S. Vettel challenges on GT5- 3 Golds, all using DS3
    I think that makes me the best DS3 user on GT5 in the whole PSU, but I'm open to challenges

Forum Guru
    Certainly wouldn't mind a gt6 on ps4..
    -------
    Couple of nice blog posts about OpenGL.
    The Truth on OpenGL Driver Quality
    Things that drive me nuts about OpenGL

10. Likes x_terna likes this post
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippone View Post
    Certainly wouldn't mind a gt6 on ps4..
    Likewise, I hope GT6 is on the PS4. I understand the logic about releasing GT6 on the ps3, there's a way bigger install base and they can sell more copies; but they should be pushing the ps4 and a Gran Turismo would be sick.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Ultimate Veteran
    If they can make it as manageable to put PS3 games on the PS4 as they did for the Vita, then I would expect quite a bit of this for the next year or two as PS4 builds up its fanbase. No need to cut the PS3s throat early and the PS4 is, without a doubt, going to be pushed more and more as the first party studios transfer to next-gen game projects.

For me? As long as there is no price difference and there are a few performance perks, I'll get the PS4 version. I'm sure that at the very least, they will run at a higher native res to make the games "pop".

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I don't doubt that it is going to be on PS4. Might very well be the first dual system GT. Not sure though. With the amount of time it takes for them to make these games it might just as well be full bore PS4. Who knows though. Although they might very well follow the 2 per gen trend. But I don't think they have ever released the first game this late into the consoles life. I truly think this will be on PS4.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    You should defo give Gt a chance...its right in the middle of sim and arcade and very accessible.
    I will buy it for sure if it has split screen function, for my wife of course. Otherwise it depend of how good driver club is. But I always want to get in the GT series since it is exclusive and get so good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    Nothing trolling about it. I loved GT1&2. But I tried both Forza and GT3 and went with Forza cuz it's physics felt better. I've tried GT4 & 5 and they didn't convince to switch back. I'm not a driving game nut and don't want to race through 2 sims worth of races and driving tests. But when I do play, I want it as realistic in feel when having to decide which to choose.
    I don't see anything wrong about your reasons of choice but suggesting GT should copy Forza is definitely a fail...
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    More the better, i love this series a lot and i am hoping it is for the ps4/ps3 CONSOLES.... But i see it being PS4 title only
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Ultimate Veteran

<3

Ancient
    Nothing trolling about it. I loved GT1&2. But I tried both Forza and GT3 and went with Forza cuz it's physics felt better. I've tried GT4 & 5 and they didn't convince to switch back. I'm not a driving game nut and don't want to race through 2 sims worth of races and driving tests. But when I do play, I want it as realistic in feel when having to decide which to choose.
    How can you try GT3 then go with Forza?
    Forza never existed until 4 years after GT3 released and came out the same year as GT4, except in Japan
    There was no decision to make and the original Xbox wasn't in the best of shape when Forza released so you must of had an Xbox beforehand and played PGR instead and GT3 & 4 are considered the best in the series so......I don't know unless you was very LTTP

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Forza never existed until 4 years after GT3 released and came out the same year as GT4, except in Japan
    There was no decision to make and the original Xbox wasn't in the best of shape when Forza released so you must of had an Xbox beforehand and played PGR instead and GT3 & 4 are considered the best in the series so......I don't know unless you was very LTTP

Sent via Codec
    I was very late to GT3. I didn't get a PS2 until mid-2004. Then Forza came out and I went and borrowed a friend's GT3 to compare it to. None of my friends had GT4 yet and I wasn't gonna rent it since I've never rented, nor will ever rent a game in my life. So I went with Forza. I tried out GT4 about 6 months later and it didn't convince that I had made the wrong decision. It was the same when I borrowed GT5.

Forza 4 was the last racing game I've bought. Kinda got too many other games to play, so I sorta lost some interest.

Ancient
    I was very late to GT3. I didn't get a PS2 until mid-2004. Then Forza came out and I went and borrowed a friend's GT3 to compare it to. None of my friends had GT4 yet and I wasn't gonna rent it since I've never rented, nor will ever rent a game in my life. So I went with Forza. I tried out GT4 about 6 months later and it didn't convince that I had made the wrong decision. It was the same when I borrowed GT5.

Forza 4 was the last racing game I've bought. Kinda got too many other games to play, so I sorta lost some interest.
    I would say GT is an acquired taste sorta game anyway, you do need to "get in it"
    Kinda plain and long winded to jump right in.

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Flaw3d Genius
    I would say GT is an acquired taste sorta game anyway, you do need to "get in it"
    Kinda plain and long winded to jump right in.

Sent via Codec
    The sales for gt games suggest otherwise

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome

Sent via Codec
    Yeah GT3 sucked the life out of me. I couldn't count how many hours I put into that game. For some reason I didn't get pulled in by 4 that much though. GT3 is one of my top 10 of all time.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Ultimate Veteran
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/1...ck-at-a-legend

To be blunt...Not a soul on earth is going write an article like this about Forza. So, there's that.

Read in his voice.

23. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/1...ck-at-a-legend

To be blunt...Not a soul on earth is going write an article like this about Forza. So, there's that.

Read in his voice.
    That's because GT has a much better history, IGN however did rate Forza better than GT last time round and quite rightly.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Yeah GT3 sucked the life out of me. I couldn't count how many hours I put into that game. For some reason I didn't get pulled in by 4 that much though. GT3 is one of my top 10 of all time.
    GT3 and GT4 were the best imo. I still play GT5 I just wish PD would have given us more DLC and all premium cars but its still a good game. I think GT6 will be awesome. If given a choice I'll get it on PS4.

Thread Information