Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    That's true but I'm comparing him with the best actors out there. He definitely has a place up there somewhere but he's not the legend you think he is. Unless your scope isn't wide enough.
    Anyone in the movie Shawshank Redemption is a legend.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post

On the competition from Microsoft and Nintendo: "We do not care."
    On the price of PS3: "If you consider the PlayStation 3 a toy, then yes, it is an expensive toy. However, it is more than a toy. It is a PlayStation 3. And it is the only PlayStation 3. I hope that those who understand this will gladly purchase it."
    On the definition of PS3: "The PS3 is not a game machine. We've never once called it a game machine...With the PS3, our intentions have been to create a machine with supercomputer calculation capabilities for home entertainment."
    On the price of PS3 again: "It's probably too cheap... If you can have an amazing experience, we believe price is not a problem."
    On Microsoft: "Beating us for a short moment is like accidentally winning a point from a Shihan [karate master], and Microsoft is still not a black belt."
    Ken hints that PS3 might be a tad pricey: "We want consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one.' We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else."
    On the potential of PS2 (yes, PS2): "You can communicate to a new cybercity... This will be the ideal home server. Did you see the movie The Matrix? Same interface. Same concept. Starting from next year, you can jack into The Matrix!"
    Jeez, No wonder you guys call him Krazy Ken

Dedicated Member
    On the competition from Microsoft and Nintendo: "We do not care."
    On the price of PS3: "If you consider the PlayStation 3 a toy, then yes, it is an expensive toy. However, it is more than a toy. It is a PlayStation 3. And it is the only PlayStation 3. I hope that those who understand this will gladly purchase it."
    On the definition of PS3: "The PS3 is not a game machine. We've never once called it a game machine...With the PS3, our intentions have been to create a machine with supercomputer calculation capabilities for home entertainment."
    On the price of PS3 again: "It's probably too cheap... If you can have an amazing experience, we believe price is not a problem."
    On Microsoft: "Beating us for a short moment is like accidentally winning a point from a Shihan [karate master], and Microsoft is still not a black belt."
    Ken hints that PS3 might be a tad pricey: "We want consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one.' We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else."
    On the potential of PS2 (yes, PS2): "You can communicate to a new cybercity... This will be the ideal home server. Did you see the movie The Matrix? Same interface. Same concept. Starting from next year, you can jack into The Matrix!"
    Please Understand...

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ken is definitely whimsical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Anyone in the movie Shawshank Redemption is a legend.
    Overrated.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    has to be.

also have to hand it to Sony, no matter who they put on stage at reveals/events i want to listen to what they say. with MS... not so much.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    has to be.

also have to hand it to Sony, no matter who they put on stage at reveals/events i want to listen to what they say. with MS... not so much.
    Ms needs Allard back. Mattrick always has that I just farted look on face when he speaks.....lol

7. Likes x_terna likes this post

Thread Information