Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by avfctom View Post
    They made a real mess with the Uncharted 3 didnt they?

So the download you get from PSN+ is only installed as a add on and then you have to search the store for the multiplayer version... Sure some people will know this but there are bound to be people puzzled why its not playable. Wonder why they did not simply include the free muliplayer in with the download.
    Because they already gave U3 free multiplayer months ago?
    And it sounds strange when someone bad-talk about free stuff..lol
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Because they already gave U3 free multiplayer months ago?
    And it sounds strange when someone bad-talk about free stuff..lol
    No I ment your cannot play the Single Player thats offered in the PSN+ without downloading the Multiplayer version elsewhere on the PSN store.. But if you do not already have the multiplayer version download your unable to play it until you do so...
    What I ment was they should of just bunched the whole game together as one so you automatically get that free multiplayer mode but its all in 1 package so no one would be confused.. Huh how do I play this game theres no way to open it.

Elite Member

PSN ID
    Key2001
    For anyone that doesn't have PS+ and wants to give you a try you can do the E3 quests in PlayStation Home for a 1 month free trial. Well worth it with the games currently being offered.

Unfortunately, it doesn't stack if you are already a PS+ member and expires at the end of this month. So I have 1 code for a month of PS+ if anyone wants it. Keep in mind it doesn't work if you are currently a PS+ member and requires a credit card(turn off auto-renew if you don't want to continue using PS+ after the trial).

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryunosuke View Post
    For anyone that doesn't have PS+ and wants to give you a try you can do the E3 quests in PlayStation Home for a 1 month free trial. Well worth it with the games currently being offered.

Unfortunately, it doesn't stack if you are already a PS+ member and expires at the end of this month. So I have 1 code for a month of PS+ if anyone wants it. Keep in mind it doesn't work if you are currently a PS+ member and requires a credit card(turn off auto-renew if you don't want to continue using PS+ after the trial).
    I'll take it! Shoot me a pm!

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Thread Information