Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 50 of 50
  1. #26
    Extreme Poster
    Vyse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    25,854
    Rep Power
    228
    No doubt their Nintendo Direct(s) in June will be bigger and exciting.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

    "As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

  2. #27
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    They were supposed to be announcing what would come out this summer. They announced almost nothing for the summer and as I pointed out, they were talking about some games that were 2014 or later!
    They did that. It isn't about announcements. It's about giving some information. It's not like they were going to announce all the games. It's about info for upcoming software we already know about.




  3. #28
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,384
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    They did that. It isn't about announcements. It's about giving some information. It's not like they were going to announce all the games. It's about info for upcoming software we already know about.
    Any announcements at E3 will be holiday releases man. They've got almost nothing until what, September? The drought continues.

  4. #29
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    That's true.. unless they bring something out at E3.




  5. #30
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,536
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    Any announcements at E3 will be holiday releases man. They've got almost nothing until what, September? The drought continues.
    New Super Luigi U DLC - June 20
    Game & Wario - June 23
    RE: Revelations - May 21
    Pikmin 3 - August 4
    Not to mention many 3DS dates and announcements.

    Now can you admit you're exaggerating?
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  6. #31
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    25
    Posts
    20,541
    Rep Power
    141
    NSLU will also be getting a retail release apparently.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  7. #32
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,536
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    NSLU will also be getting a retail release apparently.
    Yeah, in August I believe
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  8. #33
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,384
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    New Super Luigi U DLC - June 20
    Game & Wario - June 23
    RE: Revelations - May 21
    Pikmin 3 - August 4
    Not to mention many 3DS dates and announcements.

    Now can you admit you're exaggerating?
    New Super Luigi U DLC - June 20 Before Nintendo, when has ANYONE considered DLC a huge game release? Even stand alone DLC like Minerva's Den is not considered a "game release" but Nintendo is announcing this to give the appearance of a release schedule and people are falling for it.
    Game & Wario - June 23 One
    RE: Revelations - May 21 This isn't a new game.
    Pikmin 3 - August 4 Two


    Two games. I do not believe I am exaggerating. They have *almost* nothing.

  9. Likes MartyRules likes this post
  10. #34
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    Goodness. I think you misunderstood what the Nintendo Direct was for.

    "We’re having a Nintendo Direct tomorrow to provide updates on upcoming summer Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games."

    That's what it was for, and that's what it did.




  11. #35
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,384
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Goodness. I think you misunderstood what the Nintendo Direct was for.

    "We’re having a Nintendo Direct tomorrow to provide updates on upcoming summer Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games."

    That's what it was for, and that's what it did.
    They need to get EA support. They don't have enough games coming out.

  12. #36
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    I agree with that, as far as enough coming out goes.




  13. #37
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,384
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I agree with that, as far as enough coming out goes.
    Just curious, do you consider stand alone DLC to be a "new game"?

  14. #38
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,536
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    Just curious, do you consider stand alone DLC to be a "new game"?
    Considering it's not typical DLC, as in an additional chapter/side story, but a full 82 new stages, the same amount the original game had, while it's not a "new" game, I think it constitutes enough content to garner some recognition aside from typical DLC. And just because a game has been released on another platform doesn't take away from the fact that it's a new release for a system.

    I agree that it needs more games, but these next few months will be nothing like it was the first 3-4 months of the year. And EA are just being little $#@!es as far as that's concerned. Not sure what Nintendo can do there.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  15. #39
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    Just curious, do you consider stand alone DLC to be a "new game"?
    As far as the Luigi game coming, I consider it a full game. If you've already purchased the SMB release, then you get an entire game for a discount. Otherwise, you get to buy it as a disc release later.

    So it can go both ways to some degree.




  16. #40
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,384
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    Considering it's not typical DLC, as in an additional chapter/side story, but a full 82 new stages, the same amount the original game had, while it's not a "new" game, I think it constitutes enough content to garner some recognition aside from typical DLC. And just because a game has been released on another platform doesn't take away from the fact that it's a new release for a system.

    I agree that it needs more games, but these next few months will be nothing like it was the first 3-4 months of the year. And EA are just being little $#@!es as far as that's concerned. Not sure what Nintendo can do there.
    The problem with rerelease a - people haven't been buying them on Wii U.

  17. #41
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,536
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    The problem with rerelease a - people haven't been buying them on Wii U.
    Until now, they've been PS3/360 ports and Monster Hunter 3, a Wii port. I think its safe to say a hell of a lot more people played ME3, DS2, and Batman: AC, than RE: Revelations. That's why it's coming to PS3/360 as well. That's why I say, a new release is a new release.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  18. #42
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,313
    Rep Power
    131
    New Super Luigi U getting a retail release is pretty rad. The box looks awesome.

    And I'd totally buy Sonic: The Lost World on 3DS



  19. #43
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,206
    Rep Power
    91
    It was a $#@!ty direct if im gonna be honest WTF Nintendo and Reggie looked like he was on drugs? LMAO

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  20. #44
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    I think it's only $#@!ty based on assumptions that people had wanting everything announced today.




  21. #45
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,206
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I think it's only $#@!ty based on assumptions that people had wanting everything announced today.
    I didnt expect much but they didnt release any NEW info other than the Sonic game for Wii U and 3ds and showed another mario sonic title. it just seemed pointless to have one today

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  22. #46
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I didnt expect much but they didnt release any NEW info other than the Sonic game for Wii U and 3ds and showed another mario sonic title. it just seemed pointless to have one today
    They said to begin with it was going to be updated info...




  23. #47
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,206
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    They said to begin with it was going to be updated info...
    The biggest thing i got was the price on the Luigi DLC updated info could mean ANYTHING lmao

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  24. #48
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,259
    Rep Power
    270
    I'm guessing that means you haven't been following them much then.




  25. #49
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,206
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm guessing that means you haven't been following them much then.
    Nintendo? Ive been following it I still have my Wii U lol

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  26. #50
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,536
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Nintendo? Ive been following it I still have my Wii U lol
    He means that they said this Direct was for summer releases. We got prices/dates for those games. I think thy only mentioned the Sonic/Sega thing to make it seem relevant. Otherwise the Direct would have been worse than what it was. The June Direct is going to be the big one!
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts