Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I can't wait to see what exclusives they are going to throw at us.
    Gonna have to wait till E3 probably.




  2. #27
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,854
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    37,747 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Between all the Sony and Microsoft next gen games, etc. this is going to be one outstanding E3! I can't wait!!!
    And just like the beginning of this gen; about half of those will never see the light of day.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  3. #28
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    7,477 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    And just like the beginning of this gen; about half of those will never see the light of day.
    And many that are never mentioned will come to fruition.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  4. #29
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,721
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,416,700 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Do you guys think these will be proper or timed exclusives for the most part?

  5. #30
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,294
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    13,370 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Do you guys think these will be proper or timed exclusives for the most part?
    I can see MS taking a once multiplat and making it an exclusive.

  6. #31
    Dedicated Member
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    31
    Points
    13,709 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Sure since they don't have anything left for hard-core gamers, they need this, hope they go for it.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

  7. #32
    Superior Member
    GreatSpaceKoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    845
    Rep Power
    16
    Points
    10,467 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    I wish people would stop it with this Kinect stuff. The Kinect came at the backend of this current and people act like its been there the whole time.
    No.... they will beat the console down any way they can. It was done over lack of Blu-Ray, built-in wi-fi, HDMI, etc etc with 360. Expect no different with the 720. It's par for the course on a PlayStation site.

    After the 720 reveal, it will be interesting how much downplaying and shot taking will come out of this. A lot of chops are being licked right now.......ready to pounce.

  8. #33
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,711
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    34,687 (0 Banked)
    Tons of exclusives sounds good to me. I think we'll see the basics at least. Halo, Gears, Fable, and Forza. Hopefully some Alan Wake 2.

    Either way, Microsoft is set to blow the roof off the industry!


  9. #34
    Elite Member
    D3seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Severn, Maryland
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    1,648 (20,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    I wish people would stop it with this Kinect stuff. The Kinect came at the backend of this current and people act like its been there the whole time.
    NO. Not too many people (next to no one) likes it and MS seem set to push it [maybe even as a requirement] If that's not infuriating/worth bashing then I don't know what is.

    Anyways tomorrow will tell, er... much!

    wanna see Halo 5, or 4.5


  10. #35
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    56,721 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by D3seeker View Post
    NO. Not too many people (next to no one) likes it and MS seem set to push it [maybe even as a requirement] If that's not infuriating/worth bashing then I don't know what is.

    Anyways tomorrow will tell, er... much!

    wanna see Halo 5, or 4.5
    Over 24 million sold and that's next to no one....lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    No.... they will beat the console down any way they can. It was done over lack of Blu-Ray, built-in wi-fi, HDMI, etc etc with 360. Expect no different with the 720. It's par for the course on a PlayStation site.

    After the 720 reveal, it will be interesting how much downplaying and shot taking will come out of this. A lot of chops are being licked right now.......ready to pounce.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 05-21-2013 at 03:05.

  11. #36
    Valar Morghulis
    Serinous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Posts
    10,863
    Rep Power
    94
    Points
    20,540 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Over 24 million sold and that's next to no one....lol

    well. if sales number along dictates if a product is "liked" is assuming consumers ALWAYS spends money rationally. sometimes people buy $#@! for no reason other than hype or just because their friends bought one as well.

    with that being said. 24 million units sold does signifies something. but it's not the entire truth.

    btw where u get that number? is that global? that's the kinect-to-Xbox ratios?




  12. #37
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    56,721 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    well. if sales number along dictates if a product is "liked" is assuming consumers ALWAYS spends money rationally. sometimes people buy $#@! for no reason other than hype or just because their friends bought one as well.

    with that being said. 24 million units sold does signifies something. but it's not the entire truth.
    That maybe true if that number was maybe 1 or 2 million but not for 24 million. Kinect has an audience.

    btw where u get that number? is that global? that's the kinect-to-Xbox ratios?
    That was the last number reported by MS. It could be even more now.

  13. #38
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,861
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    67,935 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    No.... they will beat the console down any way they can. It was done over lack of Blu-Ray, built-in wi-fi, HDMI, etc etc with 360. Expect no different with the 720. It's par for the course on a PlayStation site.

    After the 720 reveal, it will be interesting how much downplaying and shot taking will come out of this. A lot of chops are being licked right now.......ready to pounce.
    You always bring this up. I'm not sure why you constantly feel the need to point out that a PlayStation fan site is biased towards PlayStation.

  14. Likes Admartian likes this post
  15. #39
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    56,721 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I heard a rumor that Kaz will appear at the event to announce the next Xbox's price of $599 dollars.

  16. #40
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I heard a rumor that Kaz will appear at the event to announce the next Xbox's price of $599 dollars.
    That would be saucy!!

    Also, can't wait for the Hitler youtube videos over the next month!!! lol




  17. #41
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    That would be saucy!! Also, can't wait for the Hitler youtube videos over the next month!!! lol
    Oh yeah thats right, I forgot about those. We should see some good ones.

  18. #42
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    56,721 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Heads would explode if MS announces that xbox 720 will have 12GB of GDDR5 tomorrow..


  19. #43
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Heads would explode if MS announces that xbox 720 will have 12GB of GDDR5 tomorrow..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ286Fpq7Fs
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-21-2013 at 04:32.

  20. #44
    Valar Morghulis
    Serinous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Posts
    10,863
    Rep Power
    94
    Points
    20,540 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    That maybe true if that number was maybe 1 or 2 million but not for 24 million. Kinect has an audience.


    That was the last number reported by MS. It could be even more now.
    I wonder how you come up with that number (1 or 2 million).

    Anyways. It'd be interesting to see how the 24 million stack up compared to the amount of Kinect games sold on a continuous basis. That should give a better picture as too how much Kinect is actually being used, as opposed to being bought but not being used much.

  21. #45
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    56,721 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    I wonder how you come up with that number (1 or 2 million).

    Anyways. It'd be interesting to see how the 24 million stack up compared to the amount of Kinect games sold on a continuous basis. That should give a better picture as too how much Kinect is actually being used, as opposed to being bought but not being used much.
    They had some games that actually sold quite well. Either way, selling 24 million to an installed base of over 77 million isn't bad at all.

  22. #46
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,854
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    37,747 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    After thinking about it more - I love the talk of more exclusive games for the NextBox.

    Even though it won't affect me, at least not early on (as I'll probably not buy one until about halfway through the next-gen) - it's good to know that they're not abandoning core gamers such as myself. Don't really care for Kinect/Move games (unless they're accurate and responsive) and even then it's still minimal.

    Here's to a better and more tolerable next-gen, and may all gamers be at least cordial with on another (well not Nintendo fans - they're just weird ).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Heads would explode if MS announces that xbox 720 will have 12GB of GDDR5 tomorrow..

    Why stop at 12?

    last-gen much?
    Last edited by Admartian; 05-21-2013 at 06:19.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  23. Likes Shingo likes this post
  24. #47
    Flaw3d Genius
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    You always bring this up. I'm not sure why you constantly feel the need to point out that a PlayStation fan site is biased towards PlayStation.
    Surly it would make more sense for the MS side to be populated by people that are not biased? Surly that's the whole point of it being here in the first place rather than someonewhere people can come in and create havoc? 3 or 4 years ago those that have no interest in MS consoles if they came in like they do now they'd be banned...yet now your banning people like myself for speaking against these types of folk.

  25. #48
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,861
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    67,935 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Surly it would make more sense for the MS side to be populated by people that are not biased? Surly that's the whole point of it being here in the first place rather than someonewhere people can come in and create havoc? 3 or 4 years ago those that have no interest in MS consoles if they came in like they do now they'd be banned...yet now your banning people like myself for speaking against these types of folk.
    This isn't an Xbox clubhouse, where only fans are allowed in. There's nothing wrong with being biased. We're all biased.

    Now if someone was flat out trolling, just coming in and saying stuff like, "lol Have fun with your inferior console" and then leaving; then I would see your point.

    I can't speak for the staff though, since I'm no longer a staff member. Just my thoughts.

  26. #49
    Forum Elder
    Yungstar 2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tyneside
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    26,701 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Surly it would make more sense for the MS side to be populated by people that are not biased? Surly that's the whole point of it being here in the first place rather than someonewhere people can come in and create havoc? 3 or 4 years ago those that have no interest in MS consoles if they came in like they do now they'd be banned...yet now your banning people like myself for speaking against these types of folk.
    On the money...

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

  27. #50
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,854
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    37,747 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Surly it would make more sense for the MS side to be populated by people that are not biased? Surly that's the whole point of it being here in the first place rather than someonewhere people can come in and create havoc? 3 or 4 years ago those that have no interest in MS consoles if they came in like they do now they'd be banned...yet now your banning people like myself for speaking against these types of folk.
    The irony in this is nearly ironic itself.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.