Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1292
  1. #51
    Master Guru
    IWAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen
    PSN ID
    DynamicSun
    Posts
    6,209
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    5,831 (0 Banked)
    Damn I can't wait for this. It'd be good!

  2. #52
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PSN ID
    trellheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    3,957 (0 Banked)
    Man, where is the traffic? During the last cycle, this joint was jumping, a madhouse. We just might be entering the years for consoles. Maybe the next ones are the last we will see. So sad.

  3. #53
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,785
    Rep Power
    118
    Points
    68,344 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's still like over a week away and there's no rumours around so speculation is quite low. And yeah I think this is the last gen for home consoles for sure.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  4. #54
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,394
    Rep Power
    113
    Points
    37,106 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    It's still like over a week away and there's no rumours around so speculation is quite low. And yeah I think this is the last gen for home consoles for sure.
    There are rumors around.
    -FFvs13 moved to PS4 and renamed
    -The Last Guardian moved to PS4
    -Demons Souls 2
    -Lots of Vita titles
    -Uncharted 4





  5. #55
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,929
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,027 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    There are rumors around.
    -FFvs13 moved to PS4 and renamed
    -The Last Guardian moved to PS4
    -Demons Souls 2
    -Lots of Vita titles
    -Uncharted 4
    Demons Souls 2? Aren't they making Dark Souls 2? Or does the rumor say that another developer is making it?

  6. #56
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,394
    Rep Power
    113
    Points
    37,106 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Demons Souls 2? Aren't they making Dark Souls 2? Or does the rumor say that another developer is making it?
    No clue. Just rumors its being made. The original lead of Demons Souls and the first Dark Souls isnt working on Dark Souls 2 and its unannounced what he is currently working on.





  7. #57
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,091
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    36,856 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Really hope Mark Cerny talks again, that guy is interesting to listen to!
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  8. Likes x_terna, Ixion likes this post
  9. #58
    Super Elite
    x_terna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    5,984 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Really hope Mark Cerny talks again, that guy is interesting to listen to!
    I hope so too, and hopefully he reveals the surprise.

  10. #59
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    16,000 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty Dog
    10 days away... Where are my god damn Chinese super crappy cell phone leak pics of the PS4 shell?!?!!?!?!?


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  11. #60
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I'm glad spike is covering e3 now! Will be able watching the press conferences that much easier. Although they probably won't cover it like g4 did. But I'm looking forward to seeing all the conferences.
    I just went to set my DVR to catch all the E3 goodness and was rather disappointed. As of now on my guide (direct tv service) it only has the Microsoft and EA events listed along with their little talk about them shows. Nothing else on the 10th-12th around 5 (that's when my guide cuts out). When the Sony conference would be it show they are playing a movie "dodgeball".

    Any one else know what the deal is? Did Microsoft/EA do an exclusive spike deal?

    I was really hoping not to have to watch this streaming online.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  12. #61
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    10 days away... Where are my god damn Chinese super crappy cell phone leak pics of the PS4 shell?!?!!?!?!?
    You are right; I wonder if this will be the first time Sony can keep it from leaking or if we'll get a spoiler in the next few days.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #62
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,929
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,027 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    I just went to set my DVR to catch all the E3 goodness and was rather disappointed. As of now on my guide (direct tv service) it only has the Microsoft and EA events listed along with their little talk about them shows. Nothing else on the 10th-12th around 5 (that's when my guide cuts out). When the Sony conference would be it show they are playing a movie "dodgeball".

    Any one else know what the deal is? Did Microsoft/EA do an exclusive spike deal?

    I was really hoping not to have to watch this streaming online.
    Doritos Pope explained why Sony's conference will not be on Spike:

    Quote Originally Posted by Doritos Pope
    Correct, we will be streaming all the E3 conferences online as part of our coverage, but Sony will not be on Spike. I would love to have had PlayStation on Spike, but the late start time (primetime on the east coast) makes it very difficult. That said we are working on some awesome content for PS fans that will be a part of our live coverage on TV.
    Basically, Sony's conference is on at prime time and Spike probably doesn't want a video game conference taking up their prime slot. Microsoft's is on during lunch time.

  14. Likes vudumonkey25 likes this post
  15. #63
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,773
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,820 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    I just went to set my DVR to catch all the E3 goodness and was rather disappointed. As of now on my guide (direct tv service) it only has the Microsoft and EA events listed along with their little talk about them shows. Nothing else on the 10th-12th around 5 (that's when my guide cuts out). When the Sony conference would be it show they are playing a movie "dodgeball".

    Any one else know what the deal is? Did Microsoft/EA do an exclusive spike deal?

    I was really hoping not to have to watch this streaming online.
    Yeah I know! I've been informed of that since that post. That aggravates the hell out of me because directv doesn't get g4. That is if they even cover e3 anymore.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  16. Likes vudumonkey25 likes this post
  17. #64
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Doritos Pope explained why Sony's conference will not be on Spike:

    Basically, Sony's conference is on at prime time and Spike probably doesn't want a video game conference taking up their prime slot. Microsoft's is on during lunch time.
    Damn, that stinks. Thanks for the link. I hope that extra something is worth it.


    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Yeah I know! I've been informed of that since that post. That aggravates the hell out of me because directv doesn't get g4. That is if they even cover e3 anymore.
    Dogdeball rerun on spike is better for the channel than Sony's press conference on a "MAN" focused channel? Silly spike. Spike has nothing left for me anymore, channel went so down hill.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  18. #65
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    KyleOnTheRun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Posts
    3,602
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    35,645 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    Just letting y'all know, Joseph Fait (AcesHigh291) and myself will be at Sony's press conference. We'll both be live-tweeting during the show, so be sure to follow us on Twitter (@AcesHigh291 and @PaybackPrahl).

  19. #66
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,773
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,820 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleOnTheRun View Post
    Just letting y'all know, Joseph Fait (AcesHigh291) and myself will be at Sony's press conference. We'll both be live-tweeting during the show, so be sure to follow us on Twitter (@AcesHigh291 and @PaybackPrahl).
    Awesome news! I hope I will be able to watch the press conference one way or another. Glad you guys will be keeping us up to date with what's going on.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  20. #67
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,862
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    15,882 (0 Banked)
    unsure of the UK time, any idea's??


  21. #68
    Master Poster
    Updator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    PSN ID
    Updator
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    53,949 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    unsure of the UK time, any idea's??
    It's 2 AM
    I can read your thoughts.


  22. #69
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    BayouBengal032
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    483 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleOnTheRun View Post
    Just letting y'all know, Joseph Fait (AcesHigh291) and myself will be at Sony's press conference. We'll both be live-tweeting during the show, so be sure to follow us on Twitter (@AcesHigh291 and @PaybackPrahl).
    That's good to hear! Quick question: Where in LA will Sony's press conference be held?

  23. #70
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,773
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,820 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouBengal032 View Post
    That's good to hear! Quick question: Where in LA will Sony's press conference be held?
    No idea but your name just caught my eye! Hell yeah!




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  24. #71
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    BayouBengal032
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    483 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    No idea but your name just caught my eye! Hell yeah!
    Geaux Tigers!!!

  25. #72
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,091
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    36,856 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    There is one thing that no one has mentioned yet...the MS and Sony conferences are both the first and last conferences, I'm thinking this might be for a reason on Sony's part. What if EA or Ubisoft announce something at one of their conferences..remember a couple of years ago Ubisoft made some sort of announcement about Assassin's Creed and then told everyone to tune into the upcoming Sony conference for more info?

    I think we might be getting another one of those deals.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  26. #73
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,929
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,027 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    There is one thing that no one has mentioned yet...the MS and Sony conferences are both the first and last conferences, I'm thinking this might be for a reason on Sony's part. What if EA or Ubisoft announce something at one of their conferences..remember a couple of years ago Ubisoft made some sort of announcement about Assassin's Creed and then told everyone to tune into the upcoming Sony conference for more info?

    I think we might be getting another one of those deals.
    Isn't that always how it is? Microsoft always goes first and Sony always goes last. I might be wrong though...

  27. #74
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The past 2 years ms has gone first

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  28. #75
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

    Sony 2013 E3 conference streaming questions

    1. What's the best site to watch a live stream of the Sony conference? I tried watching it on sites like IGN and the official PlayStation site, but the stream kept freezing up and skipping parts.

    2. If the stream is freezing up and skipping parts, is that the stream's fault or is it problem with my computer or internet connection? Are there streams more suited for slower internet connections?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.